Let's play: SCRAMming up!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

noncredible
Padawan Learner

Re: Let's play: SCRAMming up!

Post by noncredible »

True. He could just gradually fade him into a minor character. Or he could be revealed to have been an agent of the CIA/RAAF/Russian mercenaries Glorious Capitalist Enforcers of Capitalism
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."
— Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

"And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Well, personally, I think I can take his place with Simon doing the math for orbits and such.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

If everyone was happy with it, I was thinking of having me killed, that way it forces all the characters to come to terms with my death and the resulting changes in TEAM LAME.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Well, you're in Libertarian Russia and many powerful people want exclusive use of your spaceplane around the same date.

It's not inconceivable you'll get into a firefight somewhere along the way :P
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

If we are to restart, can we also make a new thread while at it?

Not to be pushy, but I think we sort of need to throw inactive team members in a closet (perhaps just loitering around the hangar?).

Yes, a suitably DRAMATIC DEATH would give some transmission well.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

So, I think I should make this formal and official. I have PM'd PeZook with a fancy-worded formal request which I shall post here after he responds. I have created a vote thread in Testing for the players to make up their minds.

Please vote ASAP guys!

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
noncredible
Padawan Learner

Post by noncredible »

So can I join the new thread?
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."
— Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

"And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Allright fellas, the new thread is posted here.

At present, the characters are:

SPACE PILOT (Myself)
CO-PILOT/FRONT MAN (Zixinus)
COMBAT JANITOR (Shroom)
REPAIR GUY (Faxmodem)
QUIET HISTORIAN (Force Lord)
MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST (Simon_Jester)
CREEPY RUSSIAN (Scottish_Ninja, if he is still interested.)

There is an opening for Fajner if he still wants to join the madness. Fajner, just post something. You are whatever is making that loud noise. Try and be human though.

Any other former characters that want to re-appear can do so, please PM me and I'll write you in.