Star Trek Paint Adventure

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

noncredible
Padawan Learner

Re: Star Trek Paint Adventure

Post by noncredible »

Riker: Tell Worf and Crusher to get their fucking guns out and start shooting, as you no longer have a gun and are wearing what looks like a woman's bathing suit (they do that in Harry Potter, not Star Trek, but whatever).
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."
— Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

"And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince
Chaotic Neutral
Jedi Knight

Post by Chaotic Neutral »

Ricker: Phone the Enterprise and have them transport the attackers heads up their asses.
ShadowDragon8685
Village Idiot

Post by ShadowDragon8685 »

O'Brien: Now that you have a preposterous amount of weed for general fun-times, target Japan with the transporter, beam up authentic 20th-century bonsai tree as gift for Keiko.

Riker: Order away team to stun the opposition and seize examples of their projectile weapons as insurance for the next time we encounter The Borg.

Picard: Order Data back his to post at sensors to figure out what the hell that badly-cloaked Bird of prey was doing.

Geordi: Ruminate on the time I met Captain Montgomery Scott and wonder what the sly old dog would have to say about wanton random time travel and the notion of a Temporal Prime Directive.
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Dude...

Way to overwork a metaphor Shadow. I feel really creeped out now.
I am an artist, metaphorical mind-fucks are my medium.
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

You're all a bunch of idiots.

CHIEF O'BRIEN: Quickly stash HELLA NUGS in locker of CHIEF ENGINEER GEORDI LA FORGE.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Losonti Tokash
Sith Devotee

Post by Losonti Tokash »

Zablorg wrote:CHIEF O'BRIEN: Quickly stash HELLA NUGS in locker of CHIEF ENGINEER GEORDI LA FORGE.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Picard: Order Chief O'brien to beam up the away team and then to make him give you all your weed.

Once the away team is on board, have some fun with the weed and Crusher.

After that, go back to the 24th century.
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

I'm pretty sure he's not doing them anymore.

Because of you.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Zablorg wrote:You're all a bunch of idiots.

CHIEF O'BRIEN: Quickly stash HELLA NUGS in locker of CHIEF ENGINEER GEORDI LA FORGE.
Dude, he's blind, not lacking in a sense of smell...
"The 4th Earl of Hereford led the fight on the bridge, but he and his men were caught in the arrow fire. Then one of de Harclay's pikemen, concealed beneath the bridge, thrust upwards between the planks and skewered the Earl of Hereford through the anus, twisting the head of the iron pike into his intestines. His dying screams turned the advance into a panic."'

SDNW4: The Sultanate of Klavostan
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Yeah, and he can use his visor to analyse the stuff for thc and skim off the best for himself.
Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

I think we're doing this all wrong. O'BRIEN, replace the REPLICATOR FEEDSTOCK with HELLA NUGS.

Screw hash cakes, let's have hash everything.
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
ShadowDragon8685
Village Idiot

Post by ShadowDragon8685 »

Vanas wrote:I think we're doing this all wrong. O'BRIEN, replace the REPLICATOR FEEDSTOCK with HELLA NUGS.

Screw hash cakes, let's have hash everything.
A: That plan won't work, since the replicator would utterly destroy the marijuana in the process of replicating things.

B: If it did work, we're dead after the captain has come down off his fifth cup of Tea, Hash Grey, Hot, and it hits him that he spent the night in the holodeck, macking on Photonic Professor James Moriarty and Photonic Doctor Leah Brahms at the same time.

But, B would be pretty funny, though.
CaptainChewbacca wrote:Dude...

Way to overwork a metaphor Shadow. I feel really creeped out now.
I am an artist, metaphorical mind-fucks are my medium.
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

This is great.

< Beam ANGRY ADMIRAL on board and put him into quarantine >
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

I'm not sure what's funnier; unfunny people ruining an interesting idea, or unfunny people not noticing they ruined it. :lol:
KlavoHunter
Jedi Master

Post by KlavoHunter »

Nobody's painting anything anymore! :(
"The 4th Earl of Hereford led the fight on the bridge, but he and his men were caught in the arrow fire. Then one of de Harclay's pikemen, concealed beneath the bridge, thrust upwards between the planks and skewered the Earl of Hereford through the anus, twisting the head of the iron pike into his intestines. His dying screams turned the advance into a panic."'

SDNW4: The Sultanate of Klavostan
Zablorg
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zablorg »

If you really insist I'll spill the beans and tell you all exactly why.

But I can appreciate if you want to solve the puzzle on your own.
Jupiter Oak Evolution!
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Instant Sunrise »

You beam back the away team. You're not even sure why then insisted on going, you could have easily beamed the SUPPLY OF ILLICIT SHOULDERPADS right away without bothering with an away team.

You are now Captain Picard.

You order the enterprise to return to the 24th century before you create any other time paradoxes.

You return to THE NEUTRAL ZONE and transport the SUPPLY OF ILLICIT SHOULDERPADS to the Romulan ship. Perhaps this is the beginning of a new era of peace between the Romulans and the Federation. The end of THE NEUTRAL ZONE?

You consider the possibility. In any event, you order the Enterprise to the nearest system to put the ship in orbit for some R&R involving that PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNT OF WEED.

Let's see what's out there.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

ANGRY ADMIRAL: Punch your way into the ship through the hull using your MIGHTY FISTS OF RAGE!
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

The Angry Admiral doesn't have arms. He will have to headbutt his way through the hull with his MIGHTY FOREHEAD OF RAGE. No, his MIGHTY FOREHEAD OF TOS RAGE!
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

His forehead will deform and grow ridges from this. Afterwards, he travels back into Quo'nos in the past and Angry Admiral becomes the progenitor of the Klingon race!!!!!!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
OmegaChief
Jedi Knight

Post by OmegaChief »

No no, first things first, ANGRY ADMIRAL retreive ARMS.
This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? Three decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die?
-Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front, NTF Iceni, 2367
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

You guys are dumb. Look - we need to get ANGRY ADMIRAL into the ship and get him unangry by offering him HELLA NUGS
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Once ANGRY ADMIRAL headbutts his way into the ship, we can offer him HELLA NUGS.

How is he breathing out there, anyway?
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

For no reason, have Data bang against a wall, repeatedly.
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Mayabird wrote:Once ANGRY ADMIRAL headbutts his way into the ship, we can offer him HELLA NUGS.

How is he breathing out there, anyway?
He probably ripped his shirt a little to make sure he wouldnt need to.
STGOD SDNW4 player. Chamarran Hierarchy Catgirls in space!