Star Trek Paint Adventure

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

Re: Star Trek Paint Adventure

Post by Instant Sunrise »

OmegaChief wrote:Commander Riker; Answer questions from online forum.
Commander Riker cannot answer questions from an online forums because he is in the middle of a fight.
Zablorg wrote:CAPTAIN PICARD: Retire to the holo-deck to rehearse the ship's production of the Pirates of Penzance.
You are now Chief O'Brien.
Hi, I'm Liz.
SoS: NBA | GALE Force
Twitter
Tumblr
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

I moved this to STGOD; because I have fond memories of that TIE Fighter Paint Adventure on Something AWful.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles del Río de Porciúncula

MKSheppard wrote:I moved this to STGOD; because I have fond memories of that TIE Fighter Paint Adventure on Something AWful.
Thanks.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

Instant Sunrise wrote:You are now Chief O'Brien.
I transport Dr. Crusher's panties back to the Enterprise and gift them to captain Picard.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

One. This is awesomely funny.

Two. As O'brien i beam a whale up from the planet below and DEMAND to be allowed to keep it as a pet.
STGOD SDNW4 player. Chamarran Hierarchy Catgirls in space!
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

The Dolphins on deck 41 oppose this plan, which would rob them of their special status as the only cetaceans on the E-D.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Unfunny tangent split off at personal requestses.

atg
Jedi Master

Post by atg »

RIKER: Use WIDEBEAM PHASER SETTING on the defenders of the SHOULDERPAD WAREHOUSE
Marcus Aurelius: ...the Swedish S-tank; the exception is made mostly because the Swedes insisted really hard that it is a tank rather than a tank destroyer or assault gun
Ilya Muromets: And now I have this image of a massive, stern-looking Swede staring down a bunch of military nerds. "It's a tank." "Uh, yes Sir. Please don't hurt us."
Chaotic Neutral
Jedi Knight

Post by Chaotic Neutral »

Put the phaser on overload and use it as a grenade.
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Chaotic Neutral wrote:Put the phaser on overload and use it as a grenade.
It is never a good idea in a fight to throw a perfectly good and working gun at someone.
In fact, deliberately disarming yourself in a fight is in general never a good idea.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

As it is not a STGOD, moved to appropriate forum.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

Instant Sunrise wrote:Image
You arrive in 1980.

However, there is a BIRD OF PREY headed towards Earth.

What will you do?
Instant Sunrise wrote:
Chardok wrote:Hail the Klingon ship, and tell the captain and the entire Klingon crew that they have been granted extended shore leave, but they have to make it back to q'onos in like 12 hours. There is also cake.

The bird of prey has been destroyed. Everybody aboard it was killed.
Uh oh,

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok
Simon_Jester
Emperor's Hand

Post by Simon_Jester »

Darkevilme wrote:
Chaotic Neutral wrote:Put the phaser on overload and use it as a grenade.
It is never a good idea in a fight to throw a perfectly good and working gun at someone.
In fact, deliberately disarming yourself in a fight is in general never a good idea.
To be fair, in this case the phaser is not "perfectly good and working;" it has been deliberately sabotaged and is about to explode.

Giving a present to your enemy in the middle of the battle becomes less stupid when the present in question is ticking and/or has a burning fuse.

"Here. Hold this bomb, please." It may be Looney Tunes tactics, but it's better than handing them a gun to shoot you with.
This space dedicated to Vasily Arkhipov
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Worf's pink shirt keeps making me think he's the crazy Klingon chick from Voyager.

CHIEF O'BRIEN: Beam up HELLA NUGS.
"There is no "taboo" on using nuclear weapons." -Julhelm
What is Project Zohar?
"On a serious note (well not really) I did sometimes jump in and rate nBSG episodes a '5' before the episode even aired or I saw it." - RogueIce explaining that episode ratings on SDN tv show threads are bunk
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

Simon_Jester wrote:To be fair, in this case the phaser is not "perfectly good and working;" it has been deliberately sabotaged and is about to explode.

Giving a present to your enemy in the middle of the battle becomes less stupid when the present in question is ticking and/or has a burning fuse.

"Here. Hold this bomb, please." It may be Looney Tunes tactics, but it's better than handing them a gun to shoot you with.
I was focusing more on the aspect of 'you had a perfectly functioning gun, now you do not.' than the aspect of 'your enemy now has your gun'. Ie, you are in a gunfight without a gun as a result. Then again this is a rather silly thread. so i have no objections to CN's suggestion being implemented provided the effect of being unarmed while people with guns and objectionable dispositions may still be around is properly explored.
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

Since Riker, Worf and Crusher have left the ship, O'Brien gets promoted to The Chief.

Unlocks Irish Wisdom

Unlocks Gangster Fisherman

Unlocks Ode to Scotty

O'BRIEN: lock on to shoulderpads, and attempt to beam them up.
Shrooms: It's interesting that the taste of blood is kind of irony.
Phantasee
Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker.

Post by Phantasee »

O'Brien: beam Darkevilme's mother into space.
XXXI
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

O'BRIEN: Go on rampage against fatty nerds.

Use special ability NO TRIGGER GUARDS with phaser
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Perhaps we should also scan the surface for trigger guards whilst we are there?
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
Instant Sunrise
Jedi Knight

Artemas wrote:O'BRIEN: lock on to shoulderpads, and attempt to beam them up.
You beam the ILLICIT SHOULDERPADS to cargo bay 5. They will be safe there.
Uraniun235 wrote:CHIEF O'BRIEN: Beam up HELLA NUGS.

This is an absolutely preposterous amount of weed.
Hi, I'm Liz.
Twitter
Tumblr
Artemas
Padawan Learner

Post by Artemas »

O'BRIEN: Take weed to holodeck. Hotbox holodeck. Turn on laser phaser light show.

BLOW YOUR MIND.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Artemas wrote:O'BRIEN: Take weed to holodeck. Hotbox holodeck. Turn on laser phaser light show.

BLOW YOUR MIND.
You're thinking too small. He should hotbox the entire ship.
OmegaChief
Jedi Knight

Post by OmegaChief »

He does have a PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNT OF WEED, it should be enough to hotbox the entire ship alright, I second doing that.

Oh and Commander Riker, get into hilarious tiem travel misunderstanding antics.
This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? Three decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die?
-Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front, NTF Iceni, 2367
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

OBrien: go to holodeck and interrupt Barclays holodeck troi fantasy.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

OBrien: go to holodeck and interrupt Barclays holodeck troi fantasy.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.