Roll To Dodge: Space Whaler Escape!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

OmegaChief
Jedi Knight

Re: Roll To Dodge: Space Whaler Escape!

Post by OmegaChief »

James sighed, this didn't look like it was going to work at all, "Ah well, got nothing to loose at this point" he said, uslinging his rifle and pointing it at the grille, "Just going to blast my way in and then blast the fan away, what's the worst that could happen?"

And with that he took aim and tightened his finger on teh trigger...
This odyssey, this, exodus. Do we journey toward the promised land, or into the valley of the kings? Three decades ago I envisioned a new future for our species, and now that we are on the brink of realizing my dream, I feel only solitude, and regret. Has my entire life's work been a fool's crusade? Have I led my people into this desert, only to die?
-Admiral Aken Bosch, Supreme Commander of the Neo-Terran Front, NTF Iceni, 2367
CSJM
Padawan Learner

Post by CSJM »

Am I missing something? Where are the rest of the players? Namely, chitoryu12 and born in shadow.
Controller Sean 'Jaguar' Mirrsen
Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Grand Master RtD GM.
GM of Multiworld Madness, a Roll to Dodge epic.
GM of Space Whaler Escape!, a Roll to Dodge survival/skirmish.
born in shadow
Youngling

Post by born in shadow »

Work was kinda taking over my life, plus drama. Blah.

Cursing his pitiful luck, Hummelsaft kept his hand over the gaping hole in his gut. Figuring the best bet he'd have would be to just get to the pod and worry about his organs later, he set off in search of a set of stairs that would lead him to the pod.
chitoryu12
Jedi Council Member

Post by chitoryu12 »

I was away from the house all weekend. Sorry.

Jack stuffed the datapad back in his jacket and began trying to find a map that would help him figure exactly where on this godforsaken ship he was. From there, he could get to the stairs.