The bargain bin - steam, electronics etc.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

TimothyC
Of Sector 2814

Re: The bargain bin - steam, electronics etc.

Post by TimothyC »

Steam has Crusader Kings 2 for free, and the dlc is steeply discounted.
"I believe in the future. It is wonderful because it stands on what has been achieved." - Sergei Korolev
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Shadow Warrior 2 is free on GOG right now as part of their 10 year anniversary celebration.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Metro 2033 is free on Steam right now. Just the original game, not the remastered "Redux" version.
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

PM me if you want the Steam codes to any or all of these games.
The Detail Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie
Bomber Crew - Deluxe Edition
Void Invaders
Better Late Than DEAD
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Little Nightmares is free on Steam while supplies last.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."