Life is Hard.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Life is Hard.

Post by Vympel »

Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
adam_grif
Sith Devotee

Re: Life is Hard.

Post by adam_grif »

I'm assuming the fact that you can't reach any of your objectives is supposed to be the point of the game.
A scientist once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the Earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the centre of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy.

At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: 'What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise.

The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, 'What is the tortoise standing on?'

'You're very clever, young man, very clever,' said the old lady. 'But it's turtles all the way down.'
Themightytom
Sith Devotee

Post by Themightytom »

the end is hilarious.

"Since when is "the west" a nation?"-Styphon
"ACORN= Cobra obviously." AMT
This topic is... oh Village Idiot. Carry on then.--Havok
Oni Koneko Damien
Sith Marauder

Post by Oni Koneko Damien »

Okay, that was amusing.
Gaian Paradigm: Because not all fantasy has to be childish crap.
Ephemeral Pie: Because not all role-playing has to be shallow.
My art: Because not all DA users are talentless emo twits.
"Phant, quit abusing the He-Wench before he turns you into a caged bitch at a Ren Fair and lets the tourists toss half munched turkey legs at your backside." -Mr. Coffee
adam_grif
Sith Devotee

Post by adam_grif »

Wait what? I got stuck on this one jump that I tried 50 times but I couldn't make the distance.

Man I suck.
A scientist once gave a public lecture on astronomy. He described how the Earth orbits around the sun and how the sun, in turn, orbits around the centre of a vast collection of stars called our galaxy.

At the end of the lecture, a little old lady at the back of the room got up and said: 'What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant tortoise.

The scientist gave a superior smile before replying, 'What is the tortoise standing on?'

'You're very clever, young man, very clever,' said the old lady. 'But it's turtles all the way down.'
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Ooh, thats a harsh ending!
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Kingmaker
Jedi Knight

Post by Kingmaker »

Well that was easy :razz:
In the event that the content of the above post is factually or logically flawed, I was Trolling All Along.

"Essentially, all models are wrong, but some are useful." - George Box
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

Well, this brought a smile on my face.
adam_grif wrote:Wait what? I got stuck on this one jump that I tried 50 times but I couldn't make the distance.
The one after the mushrooms? Just hold right-arrow and up-arrow in at the same time. That should do it.
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

The best part is actually the music. Does anyone know if it is original or taken from some other game?
adam_grif
Sith Devotee

Post by adam_grif »

The Infidel wrote:Well, this brought a smile on my face.
adam_grif wrote:Wait what? I got stuck on this one jump that I tried 50 times but I couldn't make the distance.
The one after the mushrooms? Just hold right-arrow and up-arrow in at the same time. That should do it.
Yeah I got it like 5 minutes after I made that post the other day.

Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

Starglider wrote:The best part is actually the music. Does anyone know if it is original or taken from some other game?
Never mind, found the band. They have some neat mod/synth stuff.