Is it just me, or is veoh down?

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Is it just me, or is veoh down?

Post by mr friendly guy »

I just trying to view veoh.com as I have a PM from another poster. Unfortunately I have been unable to accessed veoh from either firefox or IE for the past 2-3 days. I have tried clearing my cache on firefox and done a disk clean up. No such luck. The only thing I haven't tried is eradicating spyware. So far other video viewing sites such as youtube and megavideo work fine for me.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me if veoh is also not working for you or is it just my computer?
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Re: Is it just me, or is veoh down?

Post by mr friendly guy »

On a hunch I tried opening Veoh with my lap top. It seems to work fine using the same internet connection. I can only assume it must be something wrong with my desktop connection, but I have no idea why? I have eradicated spyware, disk clean up and cleared my cache. What the hell is wrong. :cry:
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Joviwan
Jedi Knight

Re: Is it just me, or is veoh down?

Post by Joviwan »

On a tickle, have you tried resetting your router and seeing if that helps?
Drooling Iguana: No, John. You are the liberals.
Phantasee: So extortion is cooler and it promotes job creation!
Ford Prefect: Maybe there can be a twist ending where Vlad shows up for the one on one duel, only to discover that Sun Tzu ignored it and burnt all his crops.