Cyber Nations

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Cyber Nations

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

Okay so I found out about Nation States, it's a fun little browser game based off the novel Jennifer Government (I read the synopsis for this novel on wikipedia, it's stupid) in that you get to make and control a country. Well reading about this game on wikipedia I learned that there was another game called Cyber Nations. I've been playing it for a couple days and it's rather fun, you get to set your method of governance, religion, currency, and even the geographic position on a google map.

If anyone's interested in signing up to play, I'd like to ask if you could use this link to do so. I get some bonuses for the people who do join.
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: Cyber Nations

Post by General Zod »

I've developed a special hatred for any "game" that lets people use referral links for bonuses. I'm going to have to boycott you on principal.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Ritterin Sophia
Sith Acolyte

Post by Ritterin Sophia »

General Zod wrote:I've developed a special hatred for any "game" that lets people use referral links for bonuses. I'm going to have to boycott you on principal.
Heh, I don't get shit until you reach like 10,000 Infrastructure, I've been playing for a week and I only have like 20.
A Certain Clique, HAB, The Chroniclers
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Been "playing" CN for the better part of 4 years now. During that time, I've been wiped out twice pretty much completely during the numerous wars CN alliances go through every year. It's one of those browser games you either check daily for about a week before forgetting about it, or end up having CN part of your daily web surfing.

For a fellow SDN member, I can throw you some startup aid to get you going. PM me your nation name and ruler if you're interested Schatten.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.