STGOD Diplomacy thread

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Stormbringer wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:It is only heresy when one is a believer in your religion.

I see that your religious beliefs are contrary to observed biology. How well, pray, would your species survive on an aquatic planet wthout machinery to aid you? What in your human biology allows you to survive in an aquatic niche?

On the other hand, we would do most poorly on the grasslands that your species evolved on.

No one species is inherently better than another.
There is no other religion, only those that choose to deny the truth. "Listen not to alien words, for they are foul and posionous." I would suggest you remember that you are speaking to member of His Divine Majesty's Most Holy Inquisition. You heretic lies will not avail you.

*The Inquisitor had unconsiously dropped into combat stance now*

I see now you will not repent and submit in penance. The consequence will be your own damnation.
I seem to remember a number of other religons that claimed the same thing... Ah the good old adage amoung the zealots "if reality contradicts my beliefs, reality must be wrong"

*the ambassador turns a small knob, turning up the dissipation power of the shield to protect him from his enemies firepower*

You are correct in one thing my friend... I will not repent and submit to the likes of you. We have handled xenophobic zealots before. It took almost 200 years to do but we are more than capable of doing so again, look in your own records... They were complied by humans... while we do not seek war, we will not shrink from it.

Consider that a formal warning. While we will commit no aggressive acts against you, any attempt at subjugating us, will result in the application of deadly and decisive force, and will be considered an act of war.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Very well, alien. We will leave you to damnation.

*He turned to his retinue and left the room, stopping breifly at the door*

Farewell

*With a thought the Inquistor exploded the blood vessels through out the ambassador's brain. With in bare fraction of a second his neural functions had been obliterated and he slumped onto the floor.*

(Note: the Inquistion keeps it's status as psykers very, very secret)
Last edited by Stormbringer on 2003-11-04 11:49pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

*announcement*

The representatives from the Nyfitsar Hegemony have arrived.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

There is no truth but that of Serenity herself. All others are pretenders to the true path of Enlightenment: they should be brought to the way of Light by the power of Reason and Faith, but not by way of the Sword.

For was it not Serenity who preached truth, love, justice and compassion? For we cannot force these teachings by a sword to the throat but by winning the hearts, minds and souls of the unbelieving.

Only through Serenity can we find the peace we need to survive this uncaring universe.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

The senior ambassador walked through the door just as the Inquisitor left.

"what the hell?" He looked at the inquisator as he left, looked at the braindead body of his student...

"ah hell.. my government will not like this."

He ordered the body cleaned up, and began negotiations.
Last edited by Alyrium Denryle on 2003-11-04 11:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

To: SKS

The Divine Empire wishes to discussion terms to open formal diplomatic relations with your nations. Naturally we hope to further a civil exchange between our nations and to begin peaceful trade.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Raxmei wrote:*announcement*

The representatives from the Nyfitsar Hegemony have arrived.
The Aquarian Union welcomes the delegate from the Nyfitsar Hegemony.

We understand that you share a border with the xenophobic Divine Empire, and seeing as their inquisator it seems just killed my intern, we wish to enter into negotiations for a mutual defense agreement.

Would this be acceptable?
Last edited by Alyrium Denryle on 2003-11-04 11:48pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:The senior ambassador walked through the door just as the Inquisitor left.

"what the hell?" He looked at the psyker as he left, looked at the braindead body of his student...

*The Inquistor turned*

"I suggest you talk to our host about the environmental settings, it would appear your man has suffered a rather severe stroke."
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:The senior ambassador walked through the door just as the Inquisitor left.

"what the hell?" He looked at the psyker as he left, looked at the braindead body of his student...

The Alliance wishes to reopen negotiations, preferrably somewhere private.. Our first talks have been so hostile, all because the Star Kingdom of Serenity persists in slandering us over a dispute nearly two hundred years ago. All a great fiasco because the Kingdom refused.. Still refuses.. to make payment for services rendered.. But seeing the mistreatment you have received at the hands of the so-called Divine, we feel perhaps there is room for discussion... Aboard the Frigate Wasn't Doin' Nuffin' perhaps? We have enviro-synths for your species..
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Stormbringer wrote:

*The Inquistor turned*

"I suggest you talk to our host about the environmental settings, it would appear your man has suffered a rather severe stroke."
The ambassador looked back

"He has no history of such things, and was checked for such issues before he cme to this meeting... That and we have monitrs on such things... *checks a small monitor on the ambassadors wrist*

It seems as if blood flow in his brain was normal until.. about the time I came in here, it spiked... I wonder, how you now what he suffered from???"

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

SirNitram wrote:

The Alliance wishes to reopen negotiations, preferrably somewhere private.. Our first talks have been so hostile, all because the Star Kingdom of Serenity persists in slandering us over a dispute nearly two hundred years ago. All a great fiasco because the Kingdom refused.. Still refuses.. to make payment for services rendered.. But seeing the mistreatment you have received at the hands of the so-called Divine, we feel perhaps there is room for discussion... Aboard the Frigate Wasn't Doin' Nuffin' perhaps? We have enviro-synths for your species..
Such negotiations would be most welcome indeed.

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:The ambassador looked back

"He has no history of such things, and was checked for such issues before he cme to this meeting... That and we have monitrs on such things... *checks a small monitor on the ambassadors wrist*

It seems as if blood flow in his brain was normal until.. about the time I came in here, it spiked... I wonder, how you now what he suffered from???"
"The fact that his brains appear to be dribbling out his blowhole is a rather dead give away."
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Stormbringer wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:The ambassador looked back

"The fact that his brains appear to be dribbling out his blowhole is a rather dead give away."
(they have gills on their side you silly inquisator)

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:(they have gills on their side you silly inquisator)
(Like he's going to care about the techical details?)
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Stormbringer wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:(they have gills on their side you silly inquisator)
(Like he's going to care about the techical details?)
(no... but still) :P

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:
SirNitram wrote: The Alliance wishes to reopen negotiations, preferrably somewhere private.. Our first talks have been so hostile, all because the Star Kingdom of Serenity persists in slandering us over a dispute nearly two hundred years ago. All a great fiasco because the Kingdom refused.. Still refuses.. to make payment for services rendered.. But seeing the mistreatment you have received at the hands of the so-called Divine, we feel perhaps there is room for discussion... Aboard the Frigate Wasn't Doin' Nuffin' perhaps? We have enviro-synths for your species..
Such negotiations would be most welcome indeed.
The Aegean Exordium would like to make sure that the pirates STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR SPACE. If this means a treaty, we will consider it. No promises though, subatomic annihilation is just as employable as any treaty.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:(no... but still) :P
(I rest my case :twisted: )
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:The Aquarian Union welcomes the delegate from the Nyfitsar Hegemony.

We understand that you share a border with the xenophobic Divine Empire, and seeing as their inquisator just killed my intern, we wish to enter into negotiations for a mutual defense agreement.

The Nyfitsar ambassador's whiskers twitched. "Yes, I was about to ask you about the," he said, "I could tell a Human had been here before me. Most irritating creatures, are they not? You already know of our own difficulties with them it seems. We would be grateful for your support in these matters. The Empire of the False God does bow to strength at least; the continued survival of the Skaven race is testimony enough to that."

"Now that we are reaching an arrangement, I have matter of convenience to ask. Our ships have difficulties travelling great distances beyond our borders. Travel to and from your space would be greatly fascilitated if you would let us to operate psychic beacons and warp gates within your territory. Will you allow this?"
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Raxmei wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:The Aquarian Union welcomes the delegate from the Nyfitsar Hegemony.

We understand that you share a border with the xenophobic Divine Empire, and seeing as their inquisator just killed my intern, we wish to enter into negotiations for a mutual defense agreement.

The Nyfitsar ambassador's whiskers twitched. "Yes, I was about to ask you about the," he said, "I could tell a Human had been here before me. Most irritating creatures, are they not? You already know of our own difficulties with them it seems. We would be grateful for your support in these matters. The Empire of the False God does bow to strength at least; the continued survival of the Skaven race is testimony enough to that."

"Now that we are reaching an arrangement, I have matter of convenience to ask. Our ships have difficulties travelling great distances beyond our borders. Travel to and from your space would be greatly fascilitated if you would let us to operate psychic beacons and warp gates within your territory. Will you allow this?"
We have no problems with humans... but these particular humans are annoying indeed... THough a stipulation os suvh a treaty would be that it pertains specifically to this "Divine" empire. It has not served us in the past to develope a web of treaties that gets to complex.

We would be happy to allow such modes of transportation within our space.

phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Ahem. All of your cultures are degenerate, your music apalling, your religious laughable, your money ugly, your alcohol weak and your progenitors smell of elderberries.

Oh yes, your football teams can't play worth squat.

This message brought to you by a Council for a New Serenite Imperium*

*Members in organization: 3
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

phongn wrote:Ahem. All of your cultures are degenerate, your music apalling, your religious laughable, your money ugly, your alcohol weak and your progenitors smell of elderberries.

So I'll take that as a no to my proposal?
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

phongn wrote:Ahem. All of your cultures are degenerate, your music apalling, your religious laughable, your money ugly, your alcohol weak and your progenitors smell of elderberries.

*YOINK-SPLATTER**

And the Alliance Displacer Team scores a goal through the wall! You can still see the red dripping!

*Down to 2.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Stormbringer wrote:So I'll take that as a no to my proposal?
We are not indisposed to starting formal relations with your power, but the amount of influence your religion mandates over your foreign power gives the Kingdom pause. As for trade, the usual agreements of reciprocity hold fast for anyone.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

"We dont have a football team" says the ambassador while laughing to himself. He then takes a simple squirt bottle, opens up the flaps on his side, and squirts his gills

Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

phongn wrote:
Stormbringer wrote:So I'll take that as a no to my proposal?
We are not indisposed to starting formal relations with your power, but the amount of influence your religion mandates over your foreign power gives the Kingdom pause. As for trade, the usual agreements of reciprocity hold fast for anyone.
"We understand. Do not trouble yourself unnecessarilly. We are a rational people. While we do not trust alien scum, our relations with mankind are much... smoother."

The Inquisitor smiled peacefully.

"Naturally we desire to open relations as a first step, what happens then would be up to fate and the divine hand. "