Homebrew tabletop system- playtesters requested

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Master_Baerne
Jedi Council Member

Re: Homebrew tabletop system- playtesters requested

Post by Master_Baerne »

Hmm, time to leave, I think. Valette hops onto the balcony and tries to make it to street level. There's enough of a crowd that she ought to be able to slip away, yes?

If not, she'll join the group that came to crash the Baronet's party, assuming they're still in the house. Perhaps even find something to steal on theg round floor...
Conversion Table:

2000 Mockingbirds = 2 Kilomockingbirds
Basic Unit of Laryngitis = 1 Hoarsepower
453.6 Graham Crackers = 1 Pound Cake
1 Kilogram of Falling Figs - 1 Fig Newton
Time Between Slipping on a Banana Peel and Smacking the Pavement = 1 Bananosecond
Half of a Large Intestine = 1 Semicolon
Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Eleventh Century Remnant »

Moved? hmmm...oh well, we're here now, might as well get on with it.

There is enough of a crowd and they're mostly concentrating on the snarling match between de la Novara and the undersherriff, so slipping away shouldn't be too much of a problem- (opposed perceptions vs. stealth, many on one)

Valette doesn't want to spend too much time looking back, in case someone notices her noticing them, but some of Novara's people are keeping eyes out, watching the streets and rooftops. Fairly professional, and she recalls that that's where he knew the count from; Novara was a mercenary when he was younger, and he must have been good at it to survive, get rich and retire.

She (she? You? there may be occasional moments of mixed pronoun) just feels watched; a few zig- zags and double backs indicate she's not being followed, but she's not absolutely certain she got away without being spotted.
The only purpose in my still being here is the stories and the people who come to read them. About all else, I no longer care.
Master_Baerne
Jedi Council Member

Post by Master_Baerne »

Hmm, I think I'll go hide the loot wherever I'm staying at the time, then go looking for an alchemist to mix me a destinkifier. As you mentioned earlier, it's difficult to fence things that smell like rotting corpse.
Conversion Table:

Time Between Slipping on a Banana Peel and Smacking the Pavement = 1 Bananosecond
Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

Ack, sorry about that. I'll try to make up for it, but knowing my habits, it'll happen again.

So, under attack from a woman who he doesn't want to injure. Randolf will try to shout some sense back into her, while at the same time backpedalling and giving way towards the entrance. He's not really up to wrestling with anyone who's got the crazed energy of panic and willingness to kill behind their blows. So he'll yell at her and try to find allies, which means the door.
ImageCommander of the MFS Darwinian Selection Method (sexual)
Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Vehrec, shouting sense doesn't really do much; she makes another clumsy lunge at Rudolf, which he would have stepped right into- if she had actually been aiming at where he really was. Miserable failures on both sides, which is generally a good thing in someone trying to kill you. You might have been overestimating her a bit, she's not a trained killer, most of it is sheer panic. The wild swing hits and clangs off the stone statue, chipping it. Shouting for help produces no immediate response- you can hear people being angry at each other from the garden or the street past it.

Changing tack, (looks at character sheet, what's appropriate here? Courtliness with an augment from Bargain- odd but marginally feasible,) Rudolf tries saying something inappropriately normal, 'Very interesting display for greeting visitors you have here' or some such common act of politeness- woudn't have worked against an actual fighter, but some people just aren't trained to fight with frenzied desperation and keep up the social niceties at the same time.

A social reflex triggers, she realises you aren't one of 'them', lowers the pointy object, looks around dazed, then manages to take the scene in. Her face collapses in horror, she curls up and starts trying to cry and puke at the same time. Succeeds, too. The door to the kitchens and cellars is still open, and there's another, frightened, face just peeking out.

Outside, you hear the tail end of an argument; '-puncture you, to let some sense leak in?' Something 's obviously happening out there, too. What's the plan from here?
The only purpose in my still being here is the stories and the people who come to read them. About all else, I no longer care.
Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

Well Then.

Order of the day would seem to be one of doubling back, but there will be calling out to the face, identifying as a doctor and asking it's owner to stay put while the he gets help. Going to see what the devil is going on, and why all common sense seems to have fled this city.
Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Norade, welcome aboard; I'll start doing things with dice in the morning, my time, I'm running on empty at the moment. Just a little bit of plot advancement before then-

Baerne, the old town is pretty poorly laid out, but even so the alchemists, tanners and various other smelly trades do tend to be on the edge of the town, downwind of the prevailing winds. In other words, the direction the fires spread in.

This was the poorer end of town before all this anyway, and you do have to go carefully in a few places- you do spot one group of scavengers actually excavating what was the offices of a livestock auctioneers', and an inn sign triggers a memory.

Place is still mostly intact, the stables burnt but the fire was stopped from spreading to the main building, the Serpent's Claw the place is called, and you remember two men talking, two voices in your head- the first one rambles about things like serpents' claws and unicorn tentacles, imaginary things like the generosity of dragons.

'Irrelevant and nonexistent things, in other words. Threats that simply aren't there.'
'Precisely. Who would take the time and effort to defend against a nonexistent threat? And in that unknown, in that gap of expectations-' which is all from that memory.

Hmm. One apothecary teries to rip you of selling essentially perfumed water for vastly more money than it's worth; there's good coin in this, they're doing a roaring trade in nostrums, basically selling coloured water at massive profit to people looking for things to calm them down and soothe the pain.

You do eventually find someone who is willing to sell you a scent absorber that should actually work at a reasonable price- and best of all, there are a lot of people after that, too, not a particularly traceable item. Fill you in on the news of the street later.

Vehrec, Rudolf manages to convince the face to come out of hiding, it's another household servant, female, younger and even more scared than the first, and a man behind them in a plain, foodstained tunic who has had his right arm hacked off below the elbow, and a crude tourniquet applied.

Medical instincts kick in, and soon Rudolf finds himself examining the wound, dressing it and taking a patient history. They were busy down in the kitchen when they started to hear screams from upstairs;
Mathieu, who is probably the intact corpse draped across the base of the statue, went to see what was going on, and the next thing they knew about was a clay flask thrown down the stairs.

Poul, the cook- the man missing his right arm- grabbed it and dumped it in a pan of water before it could shatter, but then the flesh of his hand started to melt from touching it and they had to hack it off. Cauterised with a griddle- a surprisingly neat job under the circumstances, but hardly professional.

There are more people entering the house now; a man in his late forties but excellent condition for it, several armed aides- including, strangely, a svartalfven female. (GM note; "drow" is product identity after all, and the mythology I'm drawing on for how they behave, this is the term.)

'What a damned mess. In the eyes of the city, I'm going to be the prime suspect for this.' he says to the dark elf, and adds to Rudolf 'Well, what happened?'
Lord Relvenous
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord Relvenous »

Whoops, damn.

Ignore this post.
Coyote: Warm it in the microwave first to avoid that 'necrophelia' effect.
Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Right; there are two more people who have expressed a willingness to give it a shot; thank you, and I'd rather do character creation here in the publicly viewable thread for validation reasons and for critique of the process- also because it occasionally throws up a funny or two.

Humans have an even set of attributes, and values can easily be assigned; the other races have different combinations, and the procedure for customisation there is more complicated, involving swapping out individual dice. That could do with being set to rights, maybe, and if you can think of a more elegant solution, let me know.

Anyway, we have an orc, and quite a smart one too, waiting for the advantages, disvantages and skills.

Temper 12 (about average for an orc), Fellowship 6 (low side of average) Charm 9 (by Orcish standards, practically Casanova)

Education 10 (about as high as it goes) Creativity 12 (maximum) Logic 11 (near maximum)

Strength 18 (above average, for an orc) Endurance 14 (low side of average actually) Agility 13 (good)

And someone else who hasn't got back to me yet. Relvenous?
Lord Relvenous
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord Relvenous »

Sorry bout that, busy day.

I'll be a human. Do you need anything more than that before you roll my stats?
Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Procedurally, at this stage, no; but what sort of person, and what sort of personality, did you have in mind? Saint or slaughterman, disowned street scum or secret agent of the chancellery royal, retired squid tender, neophyte soldier of fortune, craftsman, centenar or cannibal, fresh- faced young lad come to the big city to make his fortune or tired old crone with a touch of witch- sight? 'Human' covers a lot of possibilities. What's the character concept?

Apart from anything else, having a strong idea, a touchstone to follow, makes character creation flow more easily, and means I can weave plot around the character.

The raw numbers are 14, 13, 13, 12, 11, 11, 10, 9, 9.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

Unnamed Ork
Temper: 12 [
Fellowship: 6
Charm: 9

Logic: 11
Creativity: 12
Education: 10

Strength: 18
Endurance: 15
Agility: 13

Advantages: 8qp
Formal Rank: 2ap - Holds the rank of Knight as a military investigator working under Army Group South Vathlin
Wealth: 3ap - Can make major purchases with ease
Iron Stomach: 2ap - Tends to not be very picky about what he eats and can even eat things that shouldn't be eaten in a pinch
+1 to Endurance

Disadvantages: 8ap
Duty: 4ap - Takes his position as a Knight and investigator very seriously even if it involves some danger
Code of Honor: 4ap - He acts as he thinks a chivalrous Knight should to the point where breaking his code would likely send him into a bout of depression

Skills:
Temper: Interrogate +12, Intimidate +9, Leadership +9
Fellowship: Carousing +4, Human Perception +7
Charm: Animal Handling +6, Courtliness +8, Persuasion +8. Banter +4
Logic: Perception +12, Evaluate +11
Creativity: Tactics +12, Inspire +12
Education: Survival +10, History +9
Strength: Warhammers +17, Shields +16, Brawl +12
Endurance: Athletics +10, Resist Injury +20
Athletics: Martial Arts +9, Dodge +12, Horsebow +10

Gear:
Likely a good quality set of weapons, armor, and shield, a mount of some kind. Then mainly ledgers for writing down details and appropriate formal dress for his station.

This ork is trying really hard to be a proper knight and fit in at court and wouldn't you know it he ends up not being half bad at what he's trying to do. That and his enormous strength tends to get him some respect among those that appreciate a good and dedicated man at arms.

EDIT: Any ideas for a name that I can attach to this beast?
School requires more work than I remember it taking...
Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

Randolf puts his best foot forward, introduces himself briefly and then puts it out in straight terms. "Murder apparently, using quite expensive alchemy. I can't tell you why they would have used such a hideously expensive and dangerous weapon. One of them was carrying a flask of the stuff, this man caught it and lost a hand. Dangerous, expensive and wasteful as weapons go. I'm afraid there's not much else to tell you, whoever you are and whatever problems you have with the authorities."
Lord Relvenous
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord Relvenous »

Zedekiah Cromwell, Sell-Sword

Temper: 13(+1)=14
Fellowship: 12
Charm: 9

Logic: 11
Creativity: 9
Education: 10(+1)=11

Strength: 13(+1)=14
Endurance: 11
Agility: 14(+1)=15

Advantages:
Wealth 2ap: Zedekiah has done well for himself in the mercenary business, allowing a small amount of financial liquidity.
Allies 3ap: Zedekiah has many former campaigning buddies and compatriots spread across the land. In a pinch, favors can be called in, friendship renewed, or debts collected. Although this group would be willing to help in most cases, it isn't always a sure thing. The members of this group are no strangers to the criminal underworld nor situations where killings need happen.
Reputation 1ap: While no celebrity, Zedekiah is known in the mercenary world.

Disadvantages:
Enemies 2ap: Just as Zedekiah has made friends in the mercenary world, he has made enemies as well. While he does not seek out conflict, his blunt nature and disregard for the opinions of others has landed him in hot water before.
Code of Honour 3ap: Zedekiah will not back out of a contract, nor renege on a deal. His word, once given is completely binding on his actions. This is hardly the case with many other mercenaries and employers, meaning that Zedekiah has encountered situations where his unbending nature has put him in situations he might not have reached if he were more flexible.
Exile 5ap: Zedekiah has not returned to the land of his birth since the age of 8. If he were to do so, his reception would most likely revolve around his head and a pole to stick it upon.

Skills:
Temper: Determination +9 (14), Resist Persuasion +9 (14)
Fellowship: Streetwise +6 (10), Bargain +6 (10)
Charm: Courtliness +10 (13)

Logic: Perception +8 (12), Survival +7 (11)
Creativity: Tactics +10 (13)
Education: Business +8 (12), History +8 (12)

Strength: Shield +9 (13), Brawl +7 (11), Axe +5 (10)
Endurance: Resist Injury +8 (12), Athletics +7 (11)
Agility: Longsword +10 (14), Riding +7 (11), Flail +5 (10)

I think it did the math on skills right, but I'm not sure. It was a little confusing when I had a default 3 or 5, and so I could spend 1 for 2 up until 6 or 10. I assumed that I could spend 1 for 2 until I couldn't (i.e. until 5 or 9) and spent 1 for 1 from there on.

Zedekiah Cromwell was born in a county of northern Austal to the Baron of that county. He was the Baron Cromwell's firstborn and as such was groomed from a very young age for the responsibility of governing a county. However, the Baron Cromwell was a harsh and hated ruler who imposed strict and unrealistic taxes on his people, using his personal guard (swollen to a number for suitable for a standing army) to subjugate his citizens. In Zedekiah's eighth year, the downtrodden citizenry finally revolted, striking out against the Baron's guard in violent riots. However, they were not alone in this. The Baron, in expanding his guard, has recruited from those very citizens the guard was meant to control. When the riots broke out, many guards threw in with the rioters, using the weapons and armor provided to them by the Baron against him. It was a quick and bloody affair, ending in the beheading of the Baron Cromwell, his wife, and all his advisors and children. Zedekiah only survived the bloodshed by the fate of circumstance. He had been travelling abroad with his personal servant and a small retinue, learning about the many different counties and regions of Kuqan.

When news reached his party of the revolt, his guards abandoned him to return home, refraining from killing him due to their like of the small boy. Only his servant, a wizened old man named Elias, remained with him. Elias and Zedekiah, having no where else to go, stayed in Auvaine County. Elias used his small monetary resources to purchase a small plot of land for them, and they settled into their new lives as exiles. However, this situation was not to last long, as Elias died the next winter to pneumonia, leaving Zedekiah no one to care for him. He was put into an orphanage where he would spend the next 8 years. At the age of 16, he enlisted with the county militia. Fours years into his service, he was wounded in a small action against a local crimelord's men, and was discharged. After his recovery, he enlisted with a mercenary band traveling through the area, Kilvain's Company. For the next 7 years, he bounced from conflict to conflict with multiple mercenary companies, gaining scars, renown, and money.

Currently, Zedekiah is taking a break from the mercenary business, and visiting his "home" Auvaine County. He was in Auvaine City looking for employment when the Striking Phoenix rampaged through, keeping his head down and out of trouble. Now that the crisis has passed, he has decided that maybe unemployed isn't the best option for him, and is looking for a mercenary company to throw his lot in with. During his travel through the city, he has stumbled upon an altercation in front of a very impressive home. It seems a local official is in a bit of trouble. Interesting...
Last edited by Lord Relvenous on 2010-03-14 10:44pm, edited 2 times in total.
Master_Baerne
Jedi Council Member

Post by Master_Baerne »

Well, looting accomplished and alchemical scent absorber purchased, Valette has little to do for the moment. In lieu of news about the fight, she'll try and find out anything about that painting mentioned earlier. Ask an art merchant, perhaps, should one be available.
Conversion Table:

Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Sorry about the delay, I got shanghaied...

My username comes from my second biggest hobby, I'm a dark ages reenactor, we do pict, anglo- saxon, viking and norman mainly; I live fairly close to the workshop which is our centre of gravity, and twice a year there's a reenactors' market, the making of stuff for whch is an all hands operation. Fun, although I have now changed colour to a sort of swarf grey. If this post seems at best semi- coherent, it's because it's been a very long day, and likely to be the same for the next few days.

In reverse order; Vehrec, looking at de la Novara from close quarters and sizing him up, you could believe some of the rumours about him being essentially Count Riedel's man in the underworld. He's a Zarthani expatriate, tall, heavy, and in very good condition for a man of his years- old enough that he has an excuse not to do the hands on work any more, but you expect he could if it came to it. Which it apparently did.

'The chief problem I have with the authorities is that there are so damn' few of them left I'm in danger of becoming one myself. Even if he was a useless prat, he could have done as a figurehead. Search the house.' he adds to his staff- they rush to obey him.
To Rudolf again, he says 'You're a doctor- how long can a man live without a head? How long do you think a city can? You know what happens to the old and sick in the wake of disaster.

We are running out of people with the resources and standing to start putting things back together, and if someone is going to start removing those we do have- yes, what is it?' he turns to one of his followers, who is holding an armful of scrolls, they have a brief conversation. There's a shout from the top of the stairwell.

'Someone's been here- stolen an armful of documents.'
Novara turns to the men following him, selects three of them. 'Hire me a scryer, in those missing documents we might have our motive. Follow that trail and we might find out who's behind this. Doctor- you must know something about pills and potions, yes? Which means you must have your contacts in the pills and potions trade. Someone paid a lot of money for this to happen, too much to go unnoticed.

If this is an outside act, there will be nothing to find, but if the motive was closer to home than that, domestic, internal, political, it would be useful to know who was paid, and probably essential to know by whom.'

This is heading towards a job offer. It's hard to square the man's reputation with the way he's acting now; a crony, a collector, an art dealer, a failed xenophobe who was drawn to the forbidden fruit to the extent of having a svartalfven mistress, a semi- retired thug in a fancy doublet. Might have been true a week ago. A lot has changed since then.

Baerne, being blissfully unaware that she has unwittingly made herself prime suspect in a major murder case being investigated by the chief thief of the city, Valette wanders in the direction of the northern edge of the old town, the old crafts and guilds quarter where the art, antiques and curio dealers now seem to congregate- the actual artisans long since having moved to places with lower rent.

A couple that you know have been looted, evidently unskillfully- partially burnt; another two are boarded up. Sheepwright and Sons, Auctioneers, do seem to be- very cautiously- open for business. Most of their staff are armed, now, some of them quite literally with antiques; they've raided their own vaults for anything that could be used to defend themselves.

Old Immanuel Sheepwright has an obsidian axe that has an interesting greenish- black glow about it, young Jeremiah is carrying a short staff that, from the iconography, probably dates to the Terminal Empire and really ought not to be activated by anyone who isn't already dead. Best not to make them nervous.

Talking about what's going on in the city at large, the temples are very busy- most of the Fourteen Gods are giving out some form of public alms, well and good but they're all trying to buy support with it; in the absence of civil authorities, it seems more than a few- especially Vel-demiron the chief of the gods and god of leadership- are having daydreams of theocracy; bribe, bully and convert the public, carrot-and-stick their way to divine dictatorship.

The painting is of a famous incident in the naval hstory of Kuquan, roughly a century and a half ago; the extinction of the line of the old Counts of Oremedda, the main sea- port on the southern coast apart from Jotunhallr itself. Command of the Southern Fleet usually goes with the lordship of the County, it is a high place in the nobility of the land.

What had happened was that the old Admiral had become infatuated with a beautiful pirate queen, had vowed to take her one way or the other. The painting is of the incident when Dame Mara lured him to his death, drawing him into a chase that ended with his ship and his family line shattered on the Scorpion Rocks at the south- eastern tip of Zarthan.

Sympathies entirely with her, but how does that connect to Valette?

Norade- the backstory and stats, yes, I'll go over the numbers in the morning, at first sight some are a shade too high. Relvenous, I'll have to think about that in detail, but first things first, come up wth a a character name that doesn't make me cringe every time I read it. Just...just no, OK?
Lord Relvenous
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord Relvenous »

Oh fine, you dictator you. What do you not like, the first name, the last name, or both? How about Uriah? Is that better? I mean, I could just be Bob if you really hate the name.

Bob, Mercenary Extraordinaire.

Either way, if you want me to scrap the character, I can.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

I think I'll go with Reynard Brook for my character, he renamed himself after he was given the rank of Knight and his original name is a minor secret that will cause him some embarrassment if people were to find out. I don't think that's enough to be worth any ap given that it isn't written anywhere and seems unlikely to come up, but if it is worthy I'll figure out where to spend it.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

After doing some searching I found an Orkish sounding, to me anyway, name so I think his real name will be Safrac Thuruar.
Master_Baerne
Jedi Council Member

Post by Master_Baerne »

It would appear thet I'm in a certain degree of trouble. What to do, what to do...

Well, Valette can't very well act on information she doesn't have. Any interesting rumors in the street, maybe relating to that horrible, horrible murder/theft she knows nothing at all about? :)
Conversion Table:

Eleventh Century Remnant
Jedi Council Member

Relvenous, most of it is, well, not infeasible- although the one thing about the Zarthani is that they do fortress mentality very well. Popular rebellion would have required a lot- as long as there's an external enemy, they tend to put up with each other.

I already had a Bob, actually, Sir Robert of Kings' Lea; and he even had a Cromwellian connection- he was a Puritan Independent paladin. Which basically meant that while a devout follower of the gods, he regarded all organised religion as getting in the way of an appropriate and proper relationship between human and deity, and set out to kill prests and demolish churches in the name of the true path to the divine. Strange only starts to cover it. (He was quite successful, too.)

I suspect you plucked the name from my sig, and I recommend you read Antonia Frazer's biography of him and ask yourself; is this the sort of man I want to be identified with? It's a name with too many threads of meaning attached to it- it's also not particularly Zarthani. Think languedoc, southern France/northern Spain, maybe north Ialy, for a like flavour. Change that, but the basic concept, most of the backstory, will do- although I would beware of staking out a place for yourself that the abilities of a beginning character won't let you live up to.

Norade, he probably doesn't need to change his name; Tol Authran regcognises a scale of equivalence, in which, say, an orcish tribal leader would be extended similar diplomatic courtesies as a human with roughly the same number of fighting beings backing him. Which annoys some minor lords of the northern kingdoms no end, and is probably intended to.

Story post in the morning, I hope.
Norade
Jedi Council Member

Post by Norade »

So used to D&D that the concept of him just being accepted is hard to get my head around. xD

Anyway, make sure my stats are fine and I'll jump in after your next story post.
Vehrec
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vehrec »

Randolf thinks about it and decides to reluctantly swallow his ego-armed men are in the house and he's not likely long for the world if he refuses. Might as well admit that he's an apothecary himself on the side, see about locking down Novara's attention. "I probably have more connections than most-I do a bit of my own work, know the trade well enough to know how much it costs to prepare something like this, how difficult and time consuming it is. I can ask your questions for you and tell you the answers." Given the current environment, being owed a favor is likely just as important as anything else he could be payed in, assuming de la Novara's not the next victim of these killers or killer.
Lord Relvenous
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord Relvenous »

Eleventh Century Remnant wrote:Relvenous, most of it is, well, not infeasible- although the one thing about the Zarthani is that they do fortress mentality very well. Popular rebellion would have required a lot- as long as there's an external enemy, they tend to put up with each other.

I already had a Bob, actually, Sir Robert of Kings' Lea; and he even had a Cromwellian connection- he was a Puritan Independent paladin. Which basically meant that while a devout follower of the gods, he regarded all organised religion as getting in the way of an appropriate and proper relationship between human and deity, and set out to kill prests and demolish churches in the name of the true path to the divine. Strange only starts to cover it. (He was quite successful, too.)

I suspect you plucked the name from my sig, and I recommend you read Antonia Frazer's biography of him and ask yourself; is this the sort of man I want to be identified with? It's a name with too many threads of meaning attached to it- it's also not particularly Zarthani. Think languedoc, southern France/northern Spain, maybe north Ialy, for a like flavour. Change that, but the basic concept, most of the backstory, will do- although I would beware of staking out a place for yourself that the abilities of a beginning character won't let you live up to.

Actually, Zedekiah Cromwell has been the name of my RPG characters for quite a while. I didn't even read your signature. A few years ago, I had to get a name for a Dark Heresy character and I rolled on their chart, and it read worked out to that name. I wasn't even thinking of real world connotations.

Anyways, how 'bout Zedekiah Rockwell? Idk, I'm bad at last names.
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Hi guys. I'll be joining in the game too.

I'm going to be Mother Naia Chelsea, a travelling nun. I'll put more of a backstory up when I do all my statting up. It seems best to keep that stuff all in the same post.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff