Calculate your d20 ability scores :D

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

Strength 12
Dexterity 12
Constitution 10
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 11
Charisma 13

well slight improvement over before.
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Looking over all the scores, I have to ask something...

What's with all the flipping clerics and wizards?

Just how Mystran's are on this board?

Not that I'm complaining, Mystra can convert me anytime ;)
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

Solauren wrote:Looking over all the scores, I have to ask something...

What's with all the flipping clerics and wizards?

Just how Mystran's are on this board?

Not that I'm complaining, Mystra can convert me anytime ;)
We're more to the intellectual side of the scale rather than brawn?
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Eleas
Jaina Dax

Post by Eleas »

Master of Ossus wrote:
gravity wrote: The problem with this test is that it uses IQ levels based on what people would get on stupid internet tests, not on proper IQ tests (which aren't even that good of a measure of intelligence anyway). Anyone who got Int 17 without speaking 5 languages is either a liar or deluded by gimmicky internet tests.
IQ tests are a reasonable measure of intelligence, but the internet ones are not necessarily accurate, and certainly not done in an environment conducive to learning.
IQ tests are frequently bullshit. The mere fact that one can rapidly adapt to them in order to boost your scores significantly tells you all that needs to be known. Most psychologists are aware of this, much like the inkblot tests.

Besides, I would love to know how anyone would figure a developing preadolescent brain to be genius - plus. Arylium, if you want to prove this in a satisfactory fashion, I'd suggest applying yourself to quantum theory or the design of an inertialess drive. I'll be waiting anxiously for the result.

:roll:
Björn Paulsen

"Travelers with closed minds can tell us little except about themselves."
--Chinua Achebe
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Ability Score Min Max (testing stuff, ignore)
Strength 11
Dexterity 15
Constitution 9 (I don't drink)
Intelligence 18 (heh, 2 well, vauge familiarity w. 3 others)
Wisdom 15
Charisma 10

So, what does that make me then?
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Strength: 11
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 8
Intelligence: 17
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 14

Errr, ok. So what does this mean? What am I? And why did I get a single-digit score for 'constitution' when I got double-digits for everything else?
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I suppose I should give some simple explanations...

High Intelligence, the most common here(Wonder why?), makes you a good Wizard. You know, pointy hat, book full of spells, tendency to be known for getting what you want.

High Charisma means Bard or Sorcerer. Bards generally need a good Dexerity as well, though.

High Dexterity means either Rogue(Thiefiness!), or archer.

Wisdom means you can do religious magic well.

Constituion is general endurance. No class needs it directly, but a good Constitution along with a good...

Strength makes a good fighter.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

Zaia wrote:Strength: 11

Errr, ok. So what does this mean? What am I? And why did I get a single-digit score for 'constitution' when I got double-digits for everything else?
You're smart, charming, wise and more agile and strong than average, but you don't have that much endurance (and apparently, can't hold your liqour).
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

Lord of the Farce wrote:
Zaia wrote:Strength: 11

You're smart, charming, wise and more agile and strong than average, but you don't have that much endurance (and apparently, can't hold your liqour).
Unless I'm mistaken, con also determines how fast you regenerate as well.

Not too sure, I played mostly MUDs...

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Strength 11
Dexterity 15
Constitution 12
Intelligence 17
Wisdom 17
Charisma 12

So I guess a bard or rogue would be in order for me. Sounds about right, since I know that I usually can't win in a straight-up fight and often wind up tweaking things in my favor :P

In case anyone was wondering about my Int score, I know a little of quite a few languages (enough for introductions and that's about it...), am fairly fluent in Spanish, and hence can kind of bluff my way through other romance languages. I'm also gunning for a master's degree, and might go for a doctorate if I think I can do it.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF