I'm Chardok, and Uncharted 2 is garbage.

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Stark
Emperor's Hand

Re: I'm Chardok, and Uncharted 2 is garbage.

Post by Stark »

Except nobody is butthurt except you? My buddy liked Uncharted 2, and nobody cares. Its when lameasses talk about how it does things no game (or movie lol) has done before that people laugh.

Seriously, you look like a fucking baby saying 'even if all these problems exist it's still a great game' and then being upset nobody takes your opinion seriously. I mean this thread is full of people who disagree with it, but they're all wrong or unfair because... you say so?
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

adam_grif wrote: What, a grenade landed on top of your cover, and instead of running away you just assumed a grenade next to your head wouldn't hurt you? Or is this some other obscure glitch that I never had, that appeared once in your 10 hours of playtime? I also don't know which QTE on the train you're talking about, since I don't remember any.
The trouble is that grenades don't land on top of cover, they clip into the top of the cover ceasing to obey the game's physics engine because they're now stuck half out of the level geometry, meaning they stick to the top of the cover like they're covered in glue rather than bouncing over or back like they're still a physics object. It's shoddy programming, and it happens often enough that the testers can't not have seen it and decided "that'll do".
Whiplash
Padawan Learner

Post by Whiplash »

Stark wrote:Except nobody is butthurt except you? My buddy liked Uncharted 2, and nobody cares. Its when lameasses talk about how it does things no game (or movie lol) has done before that people laugh.
Close, but that's not what I said.
Downward fucking dog! ~ Travis Touchdown
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Whiplash wrote:
Stark wrote:Except nobody is butthurt except you? My buddy liked Uncharted 2, and nobody cares. Its when lameasses talk about how it does things no game (or movie lol) has done before that people laugh.
Close, but that's not what I said.
Unless you meant "new to me" to imply that your exposure to games is so limited that standard industry tricks are new, then you were using the term incorrectly.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."