Let's play: SCRAMming up!

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Re: Let's play: SCRAMming up!

Post by FaxModem1 »

WHITE CHINESE DELIVERY GUY gets onto the plane, not wanting to be left behind. Making sure to buckle in and let the Triad and the Russian Mafia take care of themselves.

"We want to take off soon, before the White Polar Bear and his men get here. This guy is un-fucking unbelievable "
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Tell Ivan IVANOV that calling SHEP and telling him to meet us in CANADA is a good idea.
I picked Star City because a, they might still have runaway and facilities for the spaceplane, b, it is out of reach for the USA, c, it would make sense as a destination in case we have to ferry PYOTR & COMPANY away from the TRIAD'S ANGER. Plus, we might find a SPACE TOURIST candidate among the Russian oligarchy elite.

I ask him what he means by governments, because there is also a fourth issue with bombings that I forgot to mention: PEOPLE WILL NOTICE THAT WE DROPPED THE BOMBS (likely).
The BOMBS do not have guidance, which means that we will have to fly low and deliver them manually. Which means that we'll be seen and likely identified.
I agree that now that we have gone trough so much trouble, we might as well bring the BOMBS along but I still think we should put any BOMBING RUNS for later, once we have some experience.

TALK TO IVAN IVANOF about FLOYD Brothers. We did have the chance to sign any contracts yet, so we can't refer to BREACH OF CONTRACT. We still might need them for a legal/business front. Besides, if we can pick them up, we can avoid allowing the feds to get their hands on them and lead them to us.

TELL ETERNAL FREEDOM and WCDG that I don't think we'll leave just yet (I'd like my orders to arrive) but just get ready in case we have to move quickly.

Point out that if we try to leave without satisfying PYOTR, he'll shot at us and a it will damage to RAVENSTAR, which might cripple or destroy it even. That is a risk we cannot afford to take. I would rather avoid filling our spaceplane with bulletholes before we even get to do a MAIDEN FLIGHT.
Not to mention that he might fill us with bulletholes too. In our current physical state, it might be a good idea to avoid that.

CALL WHITE POLAR BEAR. Introduce myself and try to ASSURE WHITE POLAR BEAR as best as possible that the RUSSIANS are only doing a job for me and they'll leave their (the TRIAD'S) territory once they are paid, which should be shortly. APOLOGIZE for not asking permission to operate in their territory, but we were in a hurry and we'll make it up to them in the future. Politely and PATIENTLY LISTEN to any tangents and be as sympathetic as possible.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

SUAVE PLAYBOY attempts to load the SPACEPLANE in preparation for DEPARTURE. So that when the SHIT HITS THE FAN we can ESCAPE TO SPACE.

TRIADS, RUSSIAN ARMS DEALERS, FEDS and a KILLER ROBOT are not a good combination.
STGOD SDNW4 player. Chamarran Hierarchy Catgirls in space!
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

The KILLER ROBOT PROBE EXPLODED. It CAN'T hurt us ANYMORE.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

January 21st 2025
Tuesday

ROUND 3

Barack Obama Private Spaceflight Complex
Hangar no. 8
Merrit Island, FL

You are now: FILIPINO JANITOR, ZIXINUS, PHANT, ETERNAL FREEDOM, CREEPY RUSSIAN GUY, SUAVE PLAYBOY and WHITE CHINESE DELIVERY GUY.

You are in a HANGAR. You have not SLEPT for AGES. You are DEAD TIRED. It is ALMOST NOON. It is EVEN HOTTER. Also VERY HUMID. The HANGAR is FULL of ARMED RUSSIANS. There is an ACTUAL SPACEPLANE. The SPACEPLANE is MAGNIFICIENT. There is a TRUCK. The TRUCK is OLD and BATTERED It is FULL of BOMBS. There is also VARIOUS EQUIPMENT used for MAINTAINING SPACECRAFT. There is a MASTURBATING JANITOR in the CORNER. Everyone is CAREFUL to POLITELY IGNORE him. There is CHINESE TAKEOUT scattered EVERYWHERE.

ETERNAL FREEDOM had been READING the SPACECRAFT MANUAL and seems CONFIDENT he can FLY it. He even CLIMBED into the COCKPIT and CLAIMS to have SET the GUIDANCE SYSTEM properly. Nobody THINKS to question his CLAIMED COMPETENCE at FLYING a REVOLUTIONARY PROTOTYPE SPACESHIP.

ZIXINUS attempts to ORGANIZE the HERD of CATS inside the HANGAR into PREPARING the SPACEPLANE for TAKEOFF. It soon becomes OBVIOUS you have NO FUCKING IDEA what EQUIPMENT to PACK and how to DISTRIBUTE it in the PAYLOAD BAY. It is apparently VERY COMPLICATED. You could sure USE a LOADMASTER right about NOW. In fact, it may not be POSSIBLE to fit all the BOMBS inside the BAY to say NOTHING of DROPPING them ACCURATELY.

There is more STRATEGIZING. WHITE CHINESE DELIVERY GUY has APPARENTLY become part of the TEAM. He POINTS OUT the TRIAD PROBLEM. ZIXINUS attempts to FIX it by CALLING the TRIAD BOSS. He ATTEMPTS to REASSURE him of your HONEST INTENTIONS. The TRIAD BOSS does not appear to BELIEVE YOU, but gives you a DAY to GET the FUCK off his TURF.

PYOTR is WATCHING your PREPARATIONS with MUCH SUSPICION. He APPROACHES your STRATEGIZING SESSION and UNPOLITELY REMINDS you of your DEAL. He has a SET OF HUGE PLIERS stuck behind his BELT. They are VERY THREATENING.

Fortunately, a COURIER arrives in the NICK OF TIME. The COURIER enters the HANGAR. He has a LARGE BRIEFCASE. It is CHAINED to his HAND. He has an ARMED BODYGUARD. He ASKS who is the PURCHASER and DEMANDS ID. IVAN IVANOV provides a FAKE LICENSE he USED to BUY the GOLD. The COURIER passes the BRIEFCASE to IVAN IVANOV and LEAVES in a HURRY.

PYOTR INSPECTS the gold bar carefully. He somehow PRODUCES a set of ELECTRONIC SCALES and WEIGHS the BAR VERY CAREFULLY. He CALLS somebody and finally NODS.

PYOTR Says: It is worth more than we agreed, da. Why? You not going to try and claim we owe you favor, da?

ZIXINUS Says: It is compensation for your patience. Also, we'd like to purchase some small arms.

PYOTR is THOUGHTFUL. He SNAPS his FINGERS. An ARMED RUSSIAN extracts some RANDOM GUNS from the CAB of the TRUCK.

PYOTR Says: Da, we have not been informed about you wanting guns. I can sell you these right now...

The ARMED RUSSIAN presents a PUMP-ACTION SHOTGUN, an OLD COLT 1911 and an AR-15 RIFLE for your perusal.

PYOTR Says: ...and we can get more, da. Some grenades and a couple AKs, full auto, for that amount of gold. Will take a couple days, da.

IOSEF GRUNTS.

PYOTR Says: Da, Triad will be problem. Best you pick up guns at the state border, da?

PYOTR'S MEN UNLOAD the TRUCK with an ONBOARD CRANE. They are getting READY to LEAVE. They did NOT give the SUAVE PLAYBOY his COCAINE back. They PROBABLY won't.

The FILIPINO JANITOR had FINISHED MASTURBATING. He has WON. He has GAINED some EXPERIENCE POINTS.
January 21st 2025
Tuesday

ROUND 3

Mobile County Sherrif's Office
510 South Royal Street
Mobile, AL

You are now: RI'ANN SHAPP.

You are in a COMFORTABLY ENHANCED INTERROGATION ROOM. It is VERY COMFORTABLE. You are still WEARING your HOSPITAL GOWN. There is no CHAMPAGNE nor COOKIES. There is a COUCH. There is a HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT. The HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT is SITTING across the TABLE from YOU. He seems ANGRY. You are DEAD TIRED. You hear NOTHING but SILENCE from the ROOM NEXT DOOR.

You make a CALL to the only NUMBER you KNOW amongst your COMPATRIOTS in the L.A.M.E. they TELL you to MEET them in CANADA. It is an OBVIOUS LIE.

The HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT is QUITE SATISFIED, though. He GETS UP and THANKS you for your ENTIRELY VOLUNTARY COOPERATION. He LEAVES.

PEOPLE come with PROPER CLOTHING and some more DIET COKE. You are WONDERING what they are WAITING for.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

SIGH with RELIEF that the RUSSIANS have GONE. SUGGEST to the TEAM that before we do anything ELSE, WE ALL GET SOME SLEEP whilst AWAITING the RESt of the THINGS that ZIXINUS ORDERED and the ERSTEWHILE LLOYD BROTHERS.

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

TAKE M1911.

CITE MANUAL: "While the XR2 Ravenstar is primarily designed as a “luxury Learjet”
craft, it can carry up to 10.8 metric tons of cargo. It is possible to carry a heavier
payload, but that would exceed the vessel’s maximum rated load and so it is not
recommended."

So we can get the BOMBS on board.

SUGGEST that we should look at rigging the BOMBS up with GPS RECEIVERS to make what we would name in honor of the facility from which we are going to launch - JDAMBAMAS. Not that we need to do that just NOW.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

DRINK COKE, CHANGE CLOTHES, and TAKE NAP.

WAKE UP SEVERAL HOURS LATER TO SOMEONE SHAKING ME AWAKE.

IT IS A NEW FEDERAL AGENT.

IT'S TIME TO GO TO CANADA.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

AHA!

I have caught the game in an obvious BUG!

"You hear NOTHING but SILENCE from the ROOM NEXT DOOR."

How can one hear anything if you are a deaf loadmaster?
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

WCDG's cell phone RINGS. He takes it from Zixinius. The WHITE POLAR BEAR wants to know if we want to be supplied by Chinese weapons instead of RUSSIAN CRAP.

WCDG just wants to ride inside the plane.
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Post by PeZook »

January 22nd 2025
Wednesday

ROUND 1

Barack Obama Private Spaceflight Complex
Hangar no. 8
Merrit Island, FL

You are now: FILIPINO JANITOR, ZIXINUS, PHANT, ETERNAL FREEDOM, IVAN IVANOV, SUAVE PLAYBOY and WHITE CHINESE DELIVERY GUY.

You are in a HANGAR. You are WELL RESTED. It is MORNING. It is HORRIBLY HOT. Also EXTREMELY HUMID. The HANGAR is EMPTY. There is an ACTUAL SPACEPLANE. The SPACEPLANE is MAGNIFICIENT. There is CHINESE TAKEOUT scattered EVERYWHERE. There is a HORRIBLE MESS of VARIOUS GEAR around the HANGAR FLOOR. A HELICOPTER seems to be CIRCLING above the AIRFIELD since EARLY MORNING.

You have SLEPT through the NIGHT on the CONCRETE FLOOR and various OFFICE EQUIPMENT. You are WELL RESTED, though a bit CRAMPY.

The STUFFS ordered by ZIXINUS have not ARRIVED yet. There is much DISCUSSION, but not much ACTUALLY HAPPENING. You REALIZE that while the BOMBS will PHYSICALLY FIT in the PAYLOAD BAY, you have no CRANE to LOAD them ABOARD.

What do you do? _
January 22nd 2025
Wednesday

ROUND 1

Mobile County Sherrif's Office
510 South Royal Street
Mobile, AL

You have CAUGHT the GAME in an OBVIOUS BUG. There is...

Code: Select all

*ERROR*

*REALITY PARSING FAILURE*

*VARIABLE NOT SET PROPERLY*

*RESETTING REALITY*
January 22nd 2025
Wednesday

CORRUPTED

*CORRUPTED*
Barack *CORRUPTED*
Merrit Island, FL

You are SITTING inside a BLACK GOVERNMENT SUV. It is VERY NEAT. You are WEARING your STREET CLOTHES. You are LOOKING out the WINDOW in CONFUSION. You REMEMBER being in MOBILE, AL just a few MOMENTS AGO. You are WONDERING why you can't HEAR the obvious COMMOTION outside.

The DOOR to the SUV OPENS. There is a HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT outside. He MOTIONS to you to GET OUT.

HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT Says: Ready? We're running out of time.

You see a long LINE of HANGARS next to a VERY LONG RUNWAY. There is a HELICOPTER. It is CIRCLING above. There are many ARMED FEDERAL AGENTS pretty much EVERYWHERE. They are HIDING from SOMEONE. They are all POINTED at a particular HANGAR. The HANGAR has a logo of ALTEA AEROSPACE on the FRONT. There is a lot of ALPHABET SOUP on the various WINDBREAKERS and VESTS. Also a lot of WEAPONS and DRONES and even some POWERED ARMOR.

HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT PATS you on the SHOULDER to GET your ATTENTION.

HUMORLESS FEDERAL AGENT Says: Remember, we need a count of suspects and weapons and confirmation the plane is in there. We only got a cell phone trace to here, it's up to you to confirm we got the right place. And don't mess with the wire setup, or we'll consider the deal off. Got it?

You have no MEMORY of ever AGREEING to ANYTHING like THIS. It is VERY CONFUSING. The FEDERAL AGENTS are LOOKING at you.

What do you do? _
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Tell WCDG that for his little help for calming down WHITE POLAR BEAR he's free to come and I'm true to my word that for now, he is employed in TEAM LAME. I again ask him if he has any skills that may be of use. ASSURE HIM that if nothing else, his CHINESE may come in HANDY. Right now, it would be a good idea to see whether you can measure and see about weight distribution. It's a bit of MATH. But also, I'll need him as a lookout and to get the BOMBS inside.

Take PUMP ACTION SHOTGUN with AMMUNITION (he does give some ammunition for the things, right?) for myself and AR-15 with AMMUNITION FOR ETERNAL FREEDOM (hope to SEVERAL PAGAN GODS that he HAS SOME IDEA HOW TO USE THEM). THANK PYOTR for them and for leaving our fingers intact, tell him that right now we are in a bit of a hurry and not in too pressing need but I assure him that I know who I'll call.

As ACTING FINANCE DIRECTOR note down today's expenditure in tablet (calling the bombs "paint job and other cosmetics"). See state of ORDERS.

TELL WHITE POLAR BEAR that I thank him for the offer, but we are satisfied right now but we'll definitely see if we are in the neighbourhood again. Tell him that we'll not be doing any more business and leave immediately once we are ready.

AGREE WITH ETERNAL FREEDOM that we should rest. However, point out that we still are wanted and that we should post a lookout in case we have any other visitors. That, and we should bring the BOMBS inside the HANGAR beforehand though. GET WCDG and SUAVE PLAYBOY to do so first as he HAS NOT SUFFERED AN EXPLOSION and IS NOT DEAD TIRED. Once the bombs are in and WCDG is set to lookout, tell him that he should talk to the SECURITY GUARD outside and he may use the AR-15 if necessary but avoid shooting anyone if possible.
Also ask FILIPINO JANITOR whether he would help. But beforehand, guide him to a restroom to clean himself up (we could all use that any way) and find him some clothes (at least some PANTS).

SET TABLET to ALARM US after 12 hours. TRY to make some improvised bedding in HANGAR OFFICE for EVERYONE. TRY to CALM PHANT DOWN.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

WCDG agrees to act as lookout, hoping this isn't a con just to get him out of the building. He waits outside and sees Riann Shepp and Alphabet soup. He then walks back inside and lets everyone know of the situation.

WHITE CHINESE DELIVERY GUY wants to know if he should call his father for help, who is in fact, WHITE POLAR BEAR.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

TELL WCDG that YES, but we only NEED a DISTRACTION. Don't engage into a shootout and be prepared for LOTS OF FEDS.

But BEFOREHAND, CALL ROACH CITY MOTEL and TELL THEM that you have a MESSAGE FOR THE FLOYD BROTHERS:
"Schedule was rushed further than wanted. Could not wait for you. Sorry. Wait in ROACH CITY MOTEL or some other chill place. We'll call trough ROACH CITY MOTEL you if we can. Things are very hectic but I have ordered uniforms and gotten a Chinese translator and a PR spokesperson. Already looking for a job, I'll try to make sure that some of the money goes to settling company debts. We'll try to pick you guys up if we can. Relax and stay out of trouble."

EXAMINE VARIOUS STUFF used to MAINTAINING SPACECRAFT. Look for something to do with PROPELLANT. HOPE TO SEVERAL HINDU GODS that we can get something similar in STAR CITY.

HURRIEDLY USE TABLET to arrange MY ORDERS to a DIFFERENT LOCATION. BE ANNOYED at ANOTHER CRISIS. Be annoyed that we couldn't pick up the FLOYD BROTHERS. Remark that I did more for some employers that given me less opportunities and GRUMBLE that nobody knows loyalty around here.

GET EVERYONE AROUND ME and INFORM THEM that we may have to LEAVE SOON as the FEDS ARE HERE. TELL ETERNAL FREEDOM that he should get into the pilot seat in case we need to leave immediately and meanwhile, read the FLIGHT MANUAL to see what EQUIPMENT we should try to store. The BOMBS are secondary.

TELL IVAN IVANOV of a PLAN to use THE BOMBS to RIG things we CANNOT PACK and RIG THE PLACE so we can ESCAPE WITH SOME CONFUSION. Tell him that we might have to BLAST OPEN the HANGAR DOORS. I'll do so that myself, with remote controls and with some of the stuff lying around here.
Credo!
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

NOD and AGREE. CLIMB into PILOT'S SEAT and SKIM the MANUAL for NECESSARY EQUIPMENT. INCLUDE CRATE NUMBERS frm the HANGER for EASE OF IDENTIFICATION.

On a PICE OF PAPER write a LIST of VITAL EQUIPMENT we should LOAD ABOARD ASAP. ERFORM some quick MATH and CONFIRM that we can CARRY the LOAD.

HAND PICE OF PAPER to ZIXINUS and SUGGEST that SUAVE PLAYBOY, PHANT and FILLIPINO JANITOR get starting LOADING.

INFORM ZIXINUS that I am STARTING a PREFLIGHT CHECK and that RAVENSTAR will be READY TO GO at 30 SECOND'S NOTICE when I'm FINISHED.

Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

I don't think we want to BLAST OPEN the HANGAR DOORS with any of the BOMBS. They are a little too POWERFUL for COMFORT.

BOARD the SPACEPLANE and GRAPPLE BOMBS into the PAYLOAD BAY. EXIT SPACEPLANE.

MAKE SURE that EVERYONE has a COPY of the MANUAL.

TRY and FIGURE OUT how the HELL we are going to ESCAPE the FEDS.

SNEAK out to the FARTHEST HANGAR and CAUSE a LOUD DISTRACTION. SNEAK BACK without being SPOTTED.
"If the flight succeeds, you swipe an absurd amount of prestige for a single mission. Heroes of the Zenobian Onion will literally rain upon you." - PeZook
"If the capsule explodes, heroes of the Zenobian Onion will still rain upon us. Literally!" - Shroom
Cosmonaut Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov (deceased, rain), Cosmonaut Petr Petrovich Petrov, Unnamed MASA Engineer, and Unnamed Zenobian Engineerski in Let's play: BARIS
Captain, MFS Robber Baron, PRFYNAFBTFC - "Absolute Corruption Powers Absolutely"
Darkevilme
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darkevilme »

SUAVE PLAYBOY is MOTIVATED by the presence of DANGEROUS FEDERAL AGENTS to stoop to MANUAL LABOUR and LOADS the AMAZING SPACEPLANE with EQUIPMENT.

SUAVE PLAYBOY believes THE BOMBS are HEAVY and would hinder our ability to ESCAPE THE FEDS.

SUAVE PLAYBOY finds a BULLETPROOF SEEMING part of the SPACEPLANE to LURK in.
STGOD SDNW4 player. Chamarran Hierarchy Catgirls in space!
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

Do as ETERNAL FREEDOM SAYS. Get Phant ,FILIPINO JANITOR, WCDG, SUAVE PLAYBOY and MYSELF to load in stuff. We will try to load in some of the bombs.

Once the necessary STUFF is IN, I'll rig a few LEFTOVER BOMBS to EXPLODE at a few entrances (that I lock of block to avoid accidental opening). I only do so with some bombs, the rest I leave in a big pile and rig to blow up on remote (preferably once we are way, way, way away).

Then make sure that everyone is in, we got all the stuff, tried our best to balance the load and wait for IVAN IVANOV to come back so we may open the HANGAR DOORS.
Last edited by Zixinus on 2011-02-15 01:32pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credo!
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

ANNOUNCE that FLIGHT CHECKS are COMPLETE. RAVENSTAR is READY FOR LAUNCH, I am HOLDING at T-30 SECONDS.

ALSO ANNOUNCE thatthe COMPUTER says the PAYLOAD BAY is secure but DANGEROUSLY CLOSE to EXCEEDING DESIGN TOLREANCE. RECOMMEND we REMOVE the BOMBS.
SUGGEST to the GROUP that we RIG the BOMBS with TIMERS to GO OFF just AFTER LAUNCH, so as to REMOVE all EVIDENCE of OURSELVES and the RAVENSTAR.

Scottish Ninja
Jedi Knight

Post by Scottish Ninja »

LISTEN, we went to a LOT of TROUBLE and EXPENSE to get these BOMBS, and we are WELL WITHIN the PAYLOAD CAPACITY. It must be a COMPUTER GLITCH.

SLUG DOWN last of CHEAP RUSSIAN VODKA. MAKE a ROCKET FUEL MOLOTOV COCKTAIL with the EMPTY BOTTLE. PREPARE to THROW it at the FEDS if NECESSARY.

HOPE that the DISTRACTION will buy us enough TIME to TAKE OFF.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

If nothing else, we can DROP THE BOMBS MIDWAY.
Credo!
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Ah, MY MISTAKE. I ENTERED the WRONG WEIGHT for the BOMBS. I said they were 20,000 lb. OOPS.

PITY WE DON'T HAVE A PROPER LOADMASTER. WHATEVER HAPPENNED to that SHEPP BLOKE ANYWAY?

I'm AFRAID TO ASK, but IVAN IVANOV, what exactly is the DISTRACTION you created? And HOW LONG until it GOES OFF?

Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I believe we will hear it. Consider that the signal to heat things up as it it will be then that we'll open the Hangar doors.
I wished that PYOTR would have had another handgun.
Credo!
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

BE WARNED that I'll be leaving the HANGER at FULL THRUST. Then we're gonna STAND on our ARSE and get out as QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I meant under "heat things up" is that get everything ready but closing the doors and giving thrust. Every system on and ready, everyone else in their seatbelts, nav-data set in, etc.

Let's hope that there is enough of a runway for us.
You have thought of running this thing up, right?
Credo!