Vampire: Fresh Crimes and Ancient Sins

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Imperial Overlord wrote:The house had been systematically searched. A careful check of the house revealed no cash or jewelry remaining as well as no address books, cell phones, PDAs or similar devices. Broken objects and scuff marks left a trail to the blood splattered kitchen floor where the killing seemed to have actually taken place.
He shuffled through papers and other stuff lying around, maybe he found something that might give a clue. He also looked for secret compartments, hidden stashes and the likes. He has searched more houses than he could count in his past. Maybe the previous "guests" have not been as experienced and overlooked something...
Great Dolphin Conspiracy - Chatter box
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Post by Imperial Overlord »

Kyle came up empty, but that wasn't too surprising. Between the killer(s), the Sherrif, and the Scourge the place had been gone over with a fine toothed comb.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Imperial Overlord wrote:Kyle came up empty, but that wasn't too surprising. Between the killer(s), the Sherrif, and the Scourge the place had been gone over with a fine toothed comb.
He looked all the rooms through a second time, looking for things that have slipped his attention the first time and for a normal telphone. maybe he could get out numbers he dialed.
"Implications: we have been intercepted deliberately by a means unknown, for a purpose unknown, and transferred to a place unknown by a form of intelligence unknown. Apart from the unknown, everything is obvious." ZORAC
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Kyle was able to find an ordinary land line phone.
The Excellent Prismatic Spray. For when you absolutely, positively must kill a motherfucker. Accept no substitutions. Contact a magician of the later Aeons for details. Some conditions may apply.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Imperial Overlord wrote:Kyle was able to find an ordinary land line phone.
He checked the phone for a redialling button or mechanism.
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Imperial Overlord wrote:Franco's plan sort of worked. He landed a glancing blow on "Lucky Jim's" side and knocked the Brujah down. McDonald snarled and kicked the Giovanni's legs out from under him with bruising force before jumping back up.
Franco grunted in annoyance as his grab had come up empty. Pushing off the ground with potence fuelled muscles, he tried to get as much distance from Jim as he could.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Franco turned and ran, a bad choice when facing an opponent much, much faster than he was. MacDonald kept paced easily, hesitated for a moment to choose his moment, and then struck. An iron fist struck the Brujah at the base of his neck, breaking it. For a human, the wound was crippling or fatal. For a vampire, it was an easily healed disabling injury. Of course, even a injury that could be healed in a few seconds was an eternity against an opponent accelerated by Celerity.

James kicked Franco in the left shoulder, dislocating it. He stomped on the Giovanni's right ankle, causing it to snap like a green twig.
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Bones broken all over his body, now unable to stand on his right ankle, the Giovanni began to laugh up at his attacker. It was a manic laugh, almost to the point of insanity. It was almost as if he were injoying it.

"Are you done yet, Small Time?" he asked through the gasps.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

"No," said the Brujah. Rapid fire blows broke the Giovanni's collar and shoulder bones. Lucky Jim whipped a Leatherman Multitool out of his pocket and unfolded the pliers. "Time for me to play dentist."
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Kyle hit the redial and got a realtor's voice mail.
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

Imperial Overlord wrote:Kyle hit the redial and got a realtor's voice mail.
Kyle memorised the realtor's name, took one final look around, and left the house.
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Imperial Overlord wrote:"No," said the Brujah. Rapid fire blows broke the Giovanni's collar and shoulder bones. Lucky Jim whipped a Leatherman Multitool out of his pocket and unfolded the pliers. "Time for me to play dentist."
As Jim was unfolding the pocket tool, Franco directed blood to heal his devastated upper body and waited, still laughing like an lunatic, for the other to get in close.

He made no move until Jim had committed himself to his face and mouth, waiting, still laughing, even until the Leatherman was searching for its first victim. He then attempted to smash the other's skull between his two fists with all the supernatural strength he could still muster.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Mark struggled in Jim's grasp, but his broken spine and shattered collar and shoulder bones wouldn't heal fast enough. The Brujah was still moving lightning quick and with a deft, practiced hand yanked the Giovanni's fangs. He stood up with his bloody trophies and snarled. "Catch you latter," flashing away into the night as the Giovanni regained use of his upper limbs.
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

With impeccable timing, as always, Jack walked up to Franco right as Jim disappeared into the shadows. "Huh. Looks like he's gone," he said in a casual tone. "He take your fangs? If I had a nickel for every time he did that...You'll live, but you'll probably have to get your drinks from a baggie for a while."

The Brujah held out his hand in case Franco wanted some help up. "I would have preferred if he didn't blow up like that, but frankly you made a huge mistake mouthing off like that. You should realize that we don't take very kindly to accusations of diablerie."
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Franco took the offered hand and leaned on Jack, favouring his broken leg, as he concentrated on healing completely. When the task was finished he let out a sigh only equalled by old ladies after laughing too hard.

"Mistake?" he said, feeling in his mouth. "What makes you think I didn't get what I wanted out of this?" What he could have possibly wanted in that beating was anyone's guess, but it was in the guessing that usually kept people on their toes.

"Fangs heal, Bro. Not too worried. All Jim's done tonight, besides his celerity induced breach of the Masquerade, on fucking Robson street no less, is prove once more that he's an animal. An easily manipulated animal... And that I really need leave the fighting to the professionals. Shit, that was a beating and a half. Still... He didn't kill me, so at least he's managed to learn restraint somewhere. Or he's afraid to without the Prince saying so.

"You think it was the accusation of diablerie that set him off?" Franco asked, stretching his shoulder. "I thought maybe it was the accusation of buggering Kingman that hit too close to the mark. He does seem to like sticking his tool in other men's mouths.

"What makes you so sure he's not involved though? After all this, I'm not so sure that he's not."

The Giovanni gave his head a little shake. "I'm heading to the Prince's court. Maybe someone there will be a little more willing to help. You coming?"

((Edit: Deleted an excess 'the'))
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Mark had made an appearance for the end of the beating, and was chuckling to himself some at Franco's bravado.

"I wouldn't be so certain Franco. For as much of an ass kicking as Jim can dish out, he's not quiet enough to be involved in a diablerie. Nor is he stupid enough."

Mark took a few steps down the bloodied stairs. "We should probably get someone to clean this mess up. But heading for the Brujah is probably a good idea, the Nos will make us pay up the ass for information. If the Prince has his two favorites out on the hunt already he isn't gonna tell us shit. A pity only one of us here has a primogen." Mark glanced over at Jack.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

"Diablerie is a really touchy subject among my clan. Accusing one of us of committing it is taken very seriously. I don't know too much about it, considering I'm still young by some standards, but apparently we have our...anger problems because our official founder diablerized the original founder. Don't know whether I fully believe it myself, seeing as how I was pretty fucking angry before I got embraced." Jack cleared his throat. "Anyway, accusing Jim of being gay wouldn't be enough to set him off that badly. We're pretty tolerant once people stop trying to piss us off. And even if Jim was stupid enough to diablerize, he wouldn't start with Bobby of all people."

Jack straightened his jacket. "Pyotr's probably getting someone to take care of the blood already, so we could probably head over to the court now. I would like to see if Jake's there and find out what he knows. If he is, though, it'd probably be best if I talked to him without you two hanging on. You guys are pretty disliked by even some of the more tolerant kin who don't buy into the clan stereotypes."
Dahak
Emperor's Hand

Post by Dahak »

After he left, Kyle walked to his car and got in. He called a directory assistance to get the address of the realtor. He punched into the car's sat nav and drove away from the house. He was really proud of himself - secretly of course. No good idea to give commoners any ideas... - that he did so well with this new technology. He was still amazed how far the world has progressed compared to his ancient times.
GALE Force Euro Wimp
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

Kyle struck out with that. Cellphone, no listed address.
Imperial Overlord
Emperor's Hand

He slim man knocked on the oak door to his master's study. "Enter," said the master from within. He did so and bowed.

"My lord, your servant has phoned to report finished preparations for your arrival."

"Excellent. Pack the usual and leave some space for additional items of my selection."

"Very good, my lord. Anything else?"

"Let him know we are pleased with the alacrity with which he made arrangements. He has served us well."

"Very good, my lord."
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Civil War Man wrote:"...And even if Jim was stupid enough to diablerize, he wouldn't start with Bobby of all people."
"I didn't say he was necessarily the one to do it," Franco replied to the other two with a sidelong glance. "I said he might be involved. Hell, I don't even know for sure that it was diablerie at all. People just keep saying it. As for why Bobby; somebody wanted to start with him. The 'why' is one of the things we need to find out, no matter who it is that's involved."
Civil War Man wrote:Jack straightened his jacket. "Pyotr's probably getting someone to take care of the blood already, so we could probably head over to the court now. I would like to see if Jake's there and find out what he knows. If he is, though, it'd probably be best if I talked to him without you two hanging on. You guys are pretty disliked by even some of the more tolerant kin who don't buy into the clan stereotypes."
"Good. Let's go. Though I wish I had another shirt that was a little less bloodied to put on."

He started walking.
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Joscelin grunted as his alarm clock started blaring, reaching over to slam his fist down on it with a loud and very satisfying crunch before finally sitting up, rubbing his eyes and throwing off the blankets. He climbed out of his bed, cursing beneath his breath and moving to turn on the light, before pulling on his standard attire of jeans and a t-shirt. He glanced down to see his cat, Antimony, nuzzling herself against his leg, and smiled, "Good evening, Antimony. Are you hungry? Yeah, me too."

The Caitiff wandered out of his bedroom casually, making his way towards the kitchen, the silver-haired egyptian mau following at his heels. Openning the fridge, he grabs a can of catfood before reconsidering, grabbing some raw tuna instead. Antimony got rather excited at the sight of it, and Joscelin chuckled, offering the felire the fish before grabbing himself a bag of O+. After a quick meal he grabs a leather jacket and gloves, not bothering with the helmet as he makes his way towards the garage. He wasn't surprised to see Antimony sitting on the seat of his motorcycle and chuckled, petting her head before gently nudging her off the seat and climbing on.

"Take care of the place for me, eh? I'm going out tonight." He said, and his feline companion gave what Joscelin assumed to be a laugh.

With that, he started the engine on his motorcycle, revving the engine as the garaged opened, and then he was off, driving out and quickly veering off down the street. He ponders where to go for a moment before deciding upon going to go to the art-gallery, remembering that his sire liked to frequent there on occasions. He got there in short order, for his bike was fast, and able to maneuver easily through traffic. Upon stopping outside the art-gallery he caught sight of Franco and Jack, the former looking a little less for wear.

He climbed off his bike, turning off the engine and pocketing the keys, moving to intercept the Giovanni and Brujah, raising a brow as he inspected Franco, "What happened to you? I've seen people walk away from Lupines, who were in better condition."
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Mark followed behind Franco. "And dare I ask who is going to have to drive this venture?" Mark was already getting his keys ready. Then the caitiff showed up.

Mark kept his groan inward, it might be a mongrel, but it had shown that it could be of some worth. He kept his mouth shut and kept walking, keeping an eye on if the other two slowed down to talk to it.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

SilverWingedSeraph wrote:He climbed off his bike, turning off the engine and pocketing the keys, moving to intercept the Giovanni and Brujah, raising a brow as he inspected Franco, "What happened to you? I've seen people walk away from Lupines, who were in better condition."
"Only the game, my man," Franco answered, holding his hand out in the age-old offer for the other to grab in greeting, though his feet didn't stop moving. "Sometimes you bite the beast, sometimes the beast bites you... and jumps on your spine, and breaks your arms and legs, and cracks your skull, and pulls out your teeth. Know what I'm saying? What's up with you?"
SilverWingedSeraph
Jedi Knight

Post by SilverWingedSeraph »

Joscelin laughed and took Franco's hand as he followed alongside him, giving it short shake, "Yeah, that sounds familiar. Not much up with me, just figured tonight was as good a night as any to go out. So, where are we headed? Something interesting happen that I'm not aware of?"
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ