iTunes giving away free shows

GEC: Discuss gaming, computers and electronics and venture into the bizarre world of STGODs.

Moderator: Thanas

Wild Karrde
Jedi Knight

iTunes giving away free shows

Post by Wild Karrde »

iTunes is giving away a million free episodes from last season's finales of Grey's Anatomy, Lost, and Desperate Housewives. Just thought you guys would like to know. :P

[url=itms://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewRoom?fcId=191859911&pageType=playlists&id=32]iTunes store link.[/url]
GALE FORCE/BOTM member and all around forum lurker.Image
Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Re: iTunes giving away free shows

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Wild Karrde wrote:iTunes is giving away a million free episodes from last season's finales of Grey's Anatomy, Lost, and Desperate Housewives. Just thought you guys would like to know.
Thanks for the heads up.

DH is the only entertaining one out of that whole lineup (Marcia Cross/Bree Van De Kamp = Sex).
Molyneux
Emperor's Hand

Post by Molyneux »

...if they were giving away free episodes of GOOD shows, I'd be interested.

(Lost I can't judge; I haven't seen any of it yet.)
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Stark
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stark »

Lost is a 'let's make it up as we go along and convince people we had a grand scheme' show. :)

Still, it's an odd promotion. Surely anyone with the vaguest interest in those shows would already have all the episodes anyway?

The fact that people admit to liking Desperate Housewives simply crushes me. What next, the OC? THAT'D BE BITCHING. :)
Wild Karrde
Jedi Knight

Post by Wild Karrde »

Molyneux wrote:...if they were giving away free episodes of GOOD shows, I'd be interested.
I was debating whether to post it or not. On one hand it's free. On the other hand... well, did I mention it's free? :lol: :P

Edit: Ooh look, more free stuff! 8)
GALE FORCE/BOTM member and all around forum lurker.Image