Political Cartoons Thread (NO DISCUSSIONS)

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Re: Political Cartoons Thread

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

'I think it's gone a little bit wrong.' - The Doctor
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
folti78
Padawan Learner

Post by folti78 »

Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

A few good ones by Matt Bors

http://www.mattbors.com/strips/698.gif
http://www.mattbors.com/strips/695.gif

No inlining due to him paying for his own bandwidth.
------------
------------
My LPs
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Post by Dominus Atheos »

Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Lock all those brown people, but don't you dare touch my lily white sphincter! Now if only he had some tea bags hanging out, the image would be complete
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...' - Dr. Evil

'Secondly, I don't see why "income inequality" is a bad thing. Poverty is not an injustice. There is no such thing as causes for poverty, only causes for wealth. Poverty is not a wrong, but taking money from those who have it to equalize incomes is basically theft, which is wrong.' - Typical Randroid

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Post by Dominus Atheos »

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
Akhlut
Sith Devotee

Post by Akhlut »

SDNet: Unbelievable levels of pedantry that you can't find anywhere else on the Internet!
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

A joke on the Geico commercials with R. Lee Erney as a counselor.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Post by Dominus Atheos »

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

------------
------------
My LPs
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

*edit* OH GOD. The original is huge. Here's a link. No longer embedded.

http://www.duncantrussell.com/palin2.jpg
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

A few I found and felt were notable enough to include.

First, the reason this all happened, in picture form:

A basic overview of talk radio and their words over the past year.

The NRA's spokesman and mascot visits graves.

The last one may get me flamed.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Not specific to a current event but still poignant: