Senate chamber gone mad---C-Span!

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Senate chamber gone mad---C-Span!

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

Did anyone watch C-Span an hour ago? I saw one of the Senators arguing with another senator over the implications of Senator Palpatine's demolition of democratic principles to those of the Republicans =D

I thought that was kinda cute, since it went from spam article on the net to the senate chamber.
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

There isn't by any chance a copy of that saved anywhere, is there? I would think there's someone bored enough to archive C-SPAN.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Boyish-Tigerlilly
Sith Devotee

Post by Boyish-Tigerlilly »

I am not sure. I hope there is. It was hilarious. Big picture of palpy to the right of a senator, and the guy repeating the "this is how liberty dies" quote
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

It might be on the C-SPAN website, somewhere. I'm looking for it, but I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. :?
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Alliance SpecForceTrooper
Padawan Learner

Re: Senate chamber gone mad---C-Span!

Post by Alliance SpecForceTrooper »

Boyish-Tigerlilly wrote:I saw one of the Senators arguing with another senator over the implications of Senator Palpatine's demolition of democratic principles to those of the Republicans.
Yea, wonderful, especially coming from a political party that violates the 2nd and 10th Amendments on a regular basis.....
Echo Station Three T-Eight. We have spotted Imperial walkers