Worrying sign or something else?

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Skelron
Jedi Master

Worrying sign or something else?

Post by Skelron »

Okay first off, I am not sure if the link I am bout to post will work.

Anyway I know that the article says that the practice has been stopped, But It never should have started in the first place! I want to hear peoples opinions on the matter, yes hey are Anti-War protestor's all you Pro-War people, but try to forget that, and concentrate on the abuse of civil rights.

Long link fixed; dress your fucking links! - DW

I hope that works, Sorry about the mess it's in If not then Go to the New York Times and look for 'Police Stop Collecting Data on Protesters' Politics'
From a review of the two Towers.... 'As for Gimli being comic relief, what if your comic relief had a huge axe and fells dozens of Orcs? That's a pretty cool comic relief. '
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Yes it is a concern that such information is collected, but knowing human nature, and unless further information comes to light, I would assign this to cockup theory rather than conspiracy theory.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------