Three video game developers independently accused of sexual assault in one day.

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Re: Three video game developers independently accused of sexual assault in one day.

Post by Darth Yan »

I didn’t remember it’s that simple. I’ll take your word for it.

And getting a woman to put things someplace just because the camera gives you a view of her titties is no different than the guy who asks a woman to get a file so he can ogle her ass. That added context makes it sleazy.
Effie
Youngling

Re: Three video game developers independently accused of sexual assault in one day.

Post by Effie »

I'm not sure what "neo-AYVB" means but I'm kind of amused that you're going for saying "it was a humorous anecdote" to a woman. Well, not really, but just plainly dismissing me and then telling others that it doesn't matter. The Matt Taibbi quote is certainly apropos in a way you didn't intend.

Anyways, if you aren't able to admit that telling someone you have authority over to do a task so you can ogle them is sexual harassment, I certainly question your competency to discuss sexual assault at a very minimum.
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Effie wrote: 2019-09-20 08:08am I'm not sure what "neo-AYVB" means but I'm kind of amused that you're going for saying "it was a humorous anecdote" to a woman. Well, not really, but just plainly dismissing me and then telling others that it doesn't matter. The Matt Taibbi quote is certainly apropos in a way you didn't intend.

Anyways, if you aren't able to admit that telling someone you have authority over to do a task so you can ogle them is sexual harassment, I certainly question your competency to discuss sexual assault at a very minimum.
AYVB=old board slang. "Angry Young Virgin Brigade". Basically a label for an inexperienced young person (almost invariably male) who appears to not understand gender relations.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.
Ralin
Sith Marauder

Post by Ralin »

Effie wrote: 2019-09-20 08:08amAnyways, if you aren't able to admit that telling someone you have authority over to do a task so you can ogle them is sexual harassment, I certainly question your competency to discuss sexual assault at a very minimum.
Look Effie, the guy has sex. With women. He likes titties and titties like him. He's way different from all the awkward nerds who like this Star Wars stuff. If he isn't fit to decide whether to overrule some foid who tells him about being assaulted in confidence if she decides not to report it who the hell is? Certainly not you.
Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Post by Darth Yan »

It still comes off as Pervy. If they truly were friends ok but it’s still weird