Discrimination in Journalism...

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Discrimination in Journalism...

Post by weemadando »

A quote from one of the British press liason officers to a French journalist asking when he and other European journalists will be allowed to take a tour of southern Iraq like the Brit and American journalists have:

"Your journalists will have the same amount of access as you have troops on the ground."

There have also been reports of a general censoring by omission by American and British forces of the journalists from nations not part of the "coalition".
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Serves 'em fucking right, BLAHAHAHAHAH

Even the freaking POLES are sending SF to the area
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

:D :D That's hilarious! :D :D
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Okay, I locked this thread since a few people had already responded to it. Use the other one, from now on, though.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."