DOJ Report: US Gun control is a failure

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Re: DOJ Report: US Gun control is a failure

Post by Lonestar »

While I'm sure that was a concern in slave states, Vermont never had slavery and they started their Constitution with similar language.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: DOJ Report: US Gun control is a failure

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Doesn't surprise me.

But the point is that the 2nd. Amendment is all about waging war- it has nothing to do with crime or hunting.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.