Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence- Republican operative who tried to frame Mueller takes credit.

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Steel
Jedi Master

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence- Republican operative who tried to frame Mueller takes credit.

Post by Steel »

bilateralrope wrote: 2018-11-22 06:30am
madd0ct0r wrote: 2018-11-22 06:16am I think that Bilats is saying that Wohl/Surefire Intelligence did do the attack on Avenatti and Mueller, but neither is a false flag attack.
Correct. I'm saying that Wohl/Surefire is on the right and attempted to discredit Avenatti and Mueller.
I think that Steel is saying that both attacks were attempts at false flags, avoided by Wohl's own incompetancy.
I think Steel is saying is that Wohl/Surefire is really on the left but pretending to be someone on the right. His attacks are intended to make the right look bad by association, not to harm Avenatti or Mueller. So looking incompetent would be intentional.
Ah, thanks to you two for seeking clarification. I suppose this would be more accurately described as a terribly botched frame job. I think Wohl is right wing and just incredibly incompetent.

I was meaning a false flag in the sense that Wohl was trying to fabricate claims from women, although I suppose "women" or "people who have been victimised" might not be a "faction" you can launch a false flag attack from in the traditional sense.
Apparently nobody can see you without a signature.