Inside the CIA dark sites

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Inside the CIA dark sites

Post by Thanas »

Link to huge article.

Thanks Obama for not prosecuting these scumbags who made millions out of the torture of others. And thanks Bush and Trump for chearleading them.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Re: Inside the CIA dark sites

Post by Gandalf »

Thanas wrote: 2017-10-09 07:18am Link to huge article.
That's... chilling.
Thanks Obama for not prosecuting these scumbags who made millions out of the torture of others. And thanks Bush and Trump for chearleading them.
If he didn't prosecute those responsible, a Republican might have won in 2016. So it was just easier to let them go and just imprison those who exposed their atrocities in the first place.

Now they all walk free, and the precedent is set for the next guy to go further.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
K. A. Pital
Glamorous Commie

Post by K. A. Pital »

I wonder how many of the CIA torturedomes are still operating around the world. If some US pawns suffer regime change, we might be in for a new set of revelations.
Lì ci sono chiese, macerie, moschee e questure, lì frontiere, prezzi inaccessibile e freddure
Lì paludi, minacce, cecchini coi fucili, documenti, file notturne e clandestini
Qui incontri, lotte, passi sincronizzati, colori, capannelli non autorizzati,
Uccelli migratori, reti, informazioni, piazze di Tutti i like pazze di passioni...

...La tranquillità è importante ma la libertà è tutto!
Assalti Frontali
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

K. A. Pital wrote: 2017-10-09 08:25am I wonder how many of the CIA torturedomes are still operating around the world. If some US pawns suffer regime change, we might be in for a new set of revelations.

Given how the number of renditions actually increased under Obama I am sure there are a lot of them still online.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs