White nationalists Asian fetish

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Re: White nationalists Asian fetish

Post by Raw Shark »

TheFeniX wrote: 2017-09-18 11:53pm
Raw Shark wrote: 2017-09-18 09:52pmSpeaking on the topic in a general way, what's up with fetishes? Does it serve some purpose, or is it just a quirk? I mean, I have a type; everybody knows that. But it's not a deal-breaker. I have a couple of friends who are way, way into the Asian thing for its own sake, which I don't really get. I dated a genetically-Asian girl last year and a couple of guys were all jealous, and I was like, "What? She's an awesome girl, we have a lot in common, what's the deal?" We're still friends. She lives about 50 yards from me.
For Asians, I would assume it has a lot to do with the exotic look as there are much fewer asians in places like the U.S. than blacks or hispanics and the notion that Asian women are much more respectful towards their male partner (read: subservient). They don't want relationship equals, they want an exotic house-keeper than will have sex with them. I would assume if they dealt with more asians and saw them as real people, they'd lose this instant boner they have for them.

From my understanding, "Fetish" is mostly misused. It means "I can't get off without x." Like, if you have a fetish for getting kicked in the dick, then you are unable to be aroused by anything other than violence inflicted on your junk. "Sexual preferences" seem to be much more common. Foot Fetishism is the most common form I'm aware of and it seems centered around the foot area of the bodymap "system" being near the arousal center.
Huh. I guess I just haven't experienced that side of things. Surprise! Raw Shark is really into normal sex! Not that I have a problem with you if you're not, but... ah, whatever, you know.

I was into Asian Girl because she's a total badass. She'll cheerfully defeat me at athletic shit, and mock me for it. We still ride bikes together occasionally. I care about her because we are neighbors, and have a similar background. How she looks has nothing to do with it. Okay, a little - She's pretty. I'm unbiased, not stupid. ;)

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker