Model found dead in West Hollywood apartment

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

amigocabal
Jedi Knight

Model found dead in West Hollywood apartment

Post by amigocabal »

http://abc7.com/news/model-found-dead-i ... t/2259752/
kabc STAFF wrote:WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman found dead at a West Hollywood apartment was identified Friday as a former Southern California model.

The body of 30-year-old Kimberly Ann Fattorini was discovered last Friday shortly after 3 p.m. in an apartment in the 800 block of W. Knoll Drive.

Friends say Fattorini was at a party at the Playboy Mansion hours before her death.

The woman was a model and casting agent.

Investigators say the exact cause of death has not been determined.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Model found dead in West Hollywood apartment

Post by The Romulan Republic »

I'm... not sure how this is particularly news worthy. Someone died. Don't get me wrong, that's horrible. My sympathies are with the victim and those close to them. And maybe it was something suspicious, though their doesn't seem to be anything on that either way yet. But this probably wouldn't be news if it wasn't a model, and in Holywood, and hence salacious.

I don't know, I guess I thought the N and P forum had a slightly higher standard of quality than tabloids, generally speaking.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

amigocabal wrote: 2017-08-12 04:46pm http://abc7.com/news/model-found-dead-i ... t/2259752/
kabc STAFF wrote:WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman found dead at a West Hollywood apartment was identified Friday as a former Southern California model.

The body of 30-year-old Kimberly Ann Fattorini was discovered last Friday shortly after 3 p.m. in an apartment in the 800 block of W. Knoll Drive.

Friends say Fattorini was at a party at the Playboy Mansion hours before her death.

The woman was a model and casting agent.

Investigators say the exact cause of death has not been determined.
And?
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

She was not a noteworthy supermodel nor even that much of a public person. This is not N&P worthy.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs