Woman bites tongue off of attempted rapist

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Woman bites tongue off of attempted rapist

Post by Borgholio »

http://www.live5news.com/story/30308700 ... rt-assault
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -

Police say a teenager who was sexually assaulting a woman during a home invasion had his tongue bitten off by the victim.

On Friday, NCPD officers spoke to a 33-year-old woman who said she had been sexually assaulted at her home on Sumner Avenue.

When officers got to the home they found blood in the bedroom.

The victim said that it all started at 6:30 a.m. when she heard a knock and opened her door, but found no one outside and returned to bed.

The woman said she answered the door two more times after hearing a knock and a ring. According to a police report, when the woman went outside to respond to the ring, she saw a male subject on the side of her house, holding a knife with a white handle against his chest.

The woman reported that she screamed "No!" and attempted to run back inside her house, but the suspect forced half of his body into the doorway as she was attempting to close it.

The woman said the suspect then forced himself into the house, tackled her to the floor, punched her several times and told her to "stop fighting and I won't hurt you."

An incident report states the suspect then asked her where the bedroom was, picked her up and took her to the bedroom. Once at the bedroom, the victim said the suspect attempted to take her shorts off, but the victim kicked him in the groin to stop him.

At that point, the victim said the suspect told her "Now you have to die!" and forced his tongue in her mouth.

The victim told officers when the suspect put his tongue in her mouth she "bit his tongue as hard as she could until she heard it snap."

According to the victim, the suspect then got off the bed. The victim said she still had the suspect's tongue in her mouth, and threw it on the kitchen floor.

The victim said she believed the suspect was still in her doorway when she got to her car to leave.

She then drove to a business on Remount to call police since she said she had left her phone and tablet at her house.

Investigators say the victim had a visible bruise around her right eye with swelling, and had scratches under her left knee and on top of her left foot.

NCPD officials say the suspect was found at a Waffle House on Northwoods Boulevard after his mother called 911 due to her son "not having a tongue and needing medical assistance." He was transported to Trident Hospital.

Police say the suspect was identified, and his tongue was located by crime scene and placed into a bag of ice.

Authorities also located a knife with a white handle in the victim's yard.
Best comment I heard about this case? "The police say he isn't talking..."
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Re: Woman bites tongue off of attempted rapist

Post by General Zod »

The cat's got his tongue.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Darmalus
Jedi Master

Post by Darmalus »

I have to wonder what kind of deranged lunatic thinks french kissing during rape is a good idea. Then again if you're at the "rape is a good idea" stage you're probably not thinking clearly at all.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Well after he received his friendly nibble, the article says he ran to a Waffle House and called his mother. So...either a deranged lunatic or a problematic teenage boy.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
The Infidel
Jedi Master

Post by The Infidel »

Gee... "I won't hurt you"... Just rape you and probably kill you...
Where am I at in the post apocalypse draft? When do I start getting picks? Because I want this guy. This guy right here. I will regret not being able to claim the quote, "The first I noticed while burning weed, so I burned it, aiming at its head first. It wriggled for about 10 seconds. Too long... I then fetched an old machete [+LITERALLY ANYTHING]"
- Raw Shark on my slug hunting
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Borgholio wrote:Well after he received his friendly nibble, the article says he ran to a Waffle House and called his mother. So...either a deranged lunatic or a problematic teenage boy.
Those are not mutually exclusive conditions.
The Infidel wrote:Gee... "I won't hurt you"... Just rape you and probably kill you...
Well, it felt good to HIM, right? At least until the getting the tongue bit off part.

I don't think empathy is strong in rapists.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

I really hope she doesn't get some blood borne pathogen from biting off his tongue. And I hope the trauma of this doesn't ruin her life.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Agent Fisher wrote:I really hope she doesn't get some blood borne pathogen from biting off his tongue. And I hope the trauma of this doesn't ruin her life.
Considering she fought the guy off and bit through his tongue it sounds like she's pretty tough.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Yeah, I don't know this girl, but I suspect that she's going to be okay based on the whole fucking animal badass thing.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Here's hoping the rapist and/or his mother won't sue the VICTIM for the injuries she inflicted IN SELF-DEFENSE.
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Tanasinn
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tanasinn »

A lot of states exclude criminals or their families from filing civil charges in the case of home invasions no matter what is done or happens to them. Don't know of South Carolina is one of them.
Truth fears no trial.
FireNexus
Cookie

Post by FireNexus »

Agent Fisher wrote:I really hope she doesn't get some blood borne pathogen from biting off his tongue. And I hope the trauma of this doesn't ruin her life.
They probably have her on a full range of prophylactic antivirals and Hep C IgG pending his blood tests. At least for HIV that's standard procedure following a sexual assault. They aren't 100% protective, but since it's not 100% she'd get infected without them, she'll probably be ok.
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

The odds are probably good she swallowed at least some blood.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

As long as there are no pathogens involved swallowing human blood isn't going to hurt you. It might gross you out, freak you out, and so on, but it's basically non-toxic and even slightly nutritious.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Broomstick wrote:As long as there are no pathogens involved swallowing human blood isn't going to hurt you. It might gross you out, freak you out, and so on, but it's basically non-toxic and even slightly nutritious.
Who knows what kind of diseases the attempted rapist has though?
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Stomach acid does help a bit, as well.
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

General Zod wrote:Who knows what kind of diseases the attempted rapist has though?
That's the sort of situation where you get a judge to have him turn over medical records and a blood sample for testing.

Given his relatively young age he might actually be clean. Of course, you'd want to be sure.

Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

Considering that he was attempting to introduce his bodily fluids to her system anyway, the risks of biting seem to be kind of redundant compared to the benefits in this case.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
EnterpriseSovereign
Sith Marauder

Post by EnterpriseSovereign »

I have to wonder how difficult it would be to reattach a severed tongue after something like this. Of course, this could have gone worse if he'd tried to stick something else in her mouth... :wtf:
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

EnterpriseSovereign wrote:I have to wonder how difficult it would be to reattach a severed tongue after something like this. Of course, this could have gone worse if he'd tried to stick something else in her mouth... :wtf:
Apparently it's possible.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Seve ... 851530.php