large gunbattle in Waco Tx leaves 9 dead, 18 wounded

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Re: large gunbattle in Waco Tx leaves 9 dead, 18 wounded

Post by Dominus Atheos »

So everyone knows that I'm crazy right? Here's what my crazy ass thinks:

Felony murder charges for any police office who fired into the crowd and hit anything (or nothing) that wasn't a biker holding a gun in his hand.

It's possible that all 4 dead bikers hit by police bullets had guns in their hands, but if even one of them didn't, every police who fired his weapon and didn't only hit an armed biker should be charged with felony murder. In any other situation not involving cops that would be the result, and (I hope) police officers are taught to not fire into a crowd unless they have a clear shot at an active shooter.
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Post by Dominus Atheos »

Triple post, sorry but it's late on a saturday night and my thoughts aren't coming as quickly or as clearly as I'd like.

That's what I think happened: some police officers saw a small gunfight (less then a dozen) breakout, and started firing into the crowd, being responsible for at least on death of an unarmed biker.. That would explain:

a. the gag orders and the stalling on the evidence.

and

b. the bizarre desire to portray and hold legally responsible all bikers present as being involved in the shootout.

It's the only explanation I can think of that makes sense.
Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Yeah there's clearly a coverup, otherwise why would they want to spend so much time throwing the book at these guys? If there was indisputable evidence that the deaths were caused by the bikers themselves, they should already be tried and convicted by now.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!