Polish Prince challenges Nigel Farage to Duel

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Polish Prince challenges Nigel Farage to Duel

Post by Thanas »

Oh dear god, please let this happen.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Eternal_Freedom
Castellan

Re: Polish Prince challenges Nigel Farage to Duel

Post by Eternal_Freedom »

I saw this pop up on Facebook last week. It would certainly entertaining. Hell, it would be awesome if Farage accepted the lesser "verbal duel" the Prince offered. Be interesting to see Farage get flattened by someone.
Baltar: "I don't want to miss a moment of the last Battlestar's destruction!"
Centurion: "Sir, I really think you should look at the other Battlestar."
Baltar: "What are you babbling about other...it's impossible!"
Centurion: "No. It is a Battlestar."

Corrax Entry 7:17: So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again.
Pelranius
Sith Marauder

Re: Polish Prince challenges Nigel Farage to Duel

Post by Pelranius »

I don't suppose Mr. Zylinski would be available for an American tour afterwards?
Turns out that a five way cross over between It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Ali G Show, Fargo, Idiocracy and Veep is a lot less funny when you're actually living in it.