Shooting discussion devolves

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Re: Shooting discussion devolves

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

And that right there is PRECISELY why your instant dismissal of what you term as "conspiracy theories" and "pants-shitting lunacy" is so funny, because you all have this embedded belief that someone, somewhere would tell you all the truth if there was any truth to be told, and that people somewhere would be up in arms - essentially that the problem would solve itself and you wouldn't have to do anything.
So are you going to actually post proof or are you just going to keep whining that none of us are open-minded enough to see the truth?

Do you honestly think it is a POSITIVE quality of yours that you can jump to these wild conclusions without proof, and that people reasonably demanding that outlandish claims be verifiable are just apathetic?
PeZook
Emperor's Hand

Re: Shooting discussion devolves

Post by PeZook »

This is a public service announcement: macgobhain was banned on his own request.
JULY 20TH 1969 - The day the entire world was looking up

It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- NEIL ARMSTRONG, MISSION COMMANDER, APOLLO 11

Signature dedicated to the greatest achievement of mankind.

MILDLY DERANGED PHYSICIST does not mind BREAKING the SOUND BARRIER, because it is INSURED. - Simon_Jester considering the problems of hypersonic flight for Team L.A.M.E.