Article on US war motivations

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Enlightenment wrote:
SirNitram wrote:And will be gone within seven years.. No Empire is built in seven years, Enlightenment, no matter how hard you want to believe it can be.
How long did it take Microsoft to build its corporate empire? Less than seven years.
My god, you've made some dumbass arguments, but this one takes the cake.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Enlightenment
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Article on US war motivations

Post by Enlightenment »

anarchistbunny wrote:He told me almost the exact same story from a conspiracy theory website, the same one that he got his AIDS was created to kill homosexuals and african americans story from.
The voting machine irregularities come from RISKS Digest, which is more-or-less a forum of the ACM. RISKS is a reputable source; Google for it and read the comments for yourself.
It's not my place in life to make people happy. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to watch me slaughter cows you hold sacred. Don't talk to me unless you're prepared to have your basic assumptions challenged. If you want bunnies in light, talk to someone else.
Sokar
Jedi Master

Post by Sokar »

Enlightenment wrote:
SirNitram wrote:And will be gone within seven years.. No Empire is built in seven years, Enlightenment, no matter how hard you want to believe it can be.
How long did it take Microsoft to build its corporate empire? Less than seven years.
Theres a signifigant differance in a consumer manufacturing empire and the establishment of global dominion through American unilateralisim and military intervention :roll: Unless you have a way to mail and sell Imperialisim for 49.95 at your local mini-mart...... :wink:
BotM
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Enlightenment wrote:
Can you even fathom the difference from a powerful corporation to an intercontinental Empire? Jesus Fucking Christ are you that blind? Microsoft is a corporation and could never qualify as an empire outside a paranoid fantasy.