US continues arms sales to Bahrain

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: US continues arms sales to Bahrain

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I think the broken-record aspect of America exploiting and fucking over other nations should be addressed first before the broken-record aspect of people from the rest of the world denouncing your guts. If you think you're sick of it, then just think just how much more sick the rest of the world is.

You're right, people are so sick that they start turning crazy, and this thing we're seeing is the rest of the world jabbing back out of irritation.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Besides, broken record implies that it's repeating itself again and again, how can this be so when America keeps on providing so much new stuff for the whole world to denounce again and again? Maybe it seems like a broken record because America keeps on doing the same denouncable things again and again, which makes the ensuing denouncements from everybody else sound the same.
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

MKSheppard wrote:
Bakustra wrote:The Korean War was in fact an unwarranted UN/First World interference in the domestic affairs of Korea when the Korean people on both the right and left didn't want the US or Soviets there, and tens of thousands of Koreans died protesting this. But clearly they couldn't have governed themselves, right?
Remind me who crossed the 38th Parallel first, hmm?
Are you fucking brain-damaged? The Korean people did not want the US or USSR to occupy them, and tens of thousands of people south of the holy 38th Parallel were murdered by the US occupational government for protesting this. If the Allies/UN had held to the goddamn agreements they had made, then there would not have been a Korean War because there would be no distinct zone for the PRK or the right-wing to establish themselves and they probably would not have had quite so much military aid. There almost certainly would not have been Chinese involvement if the US had not actively supported the right-wing Korean forces, and they may well wouldn't have interfered if we had simply not had troops in the country. It turns out that neither you or your delusional follower Simon can read plain English if it dares suggest that the fucking Korean War might not have been some sort of holy of holies. Indeed, it also shows that proximate causes (e.g. Kim Il Sung invading the US occupational zone) are rarely the whole of the situation (the causes of the Korean War).
Simon_Jester wrote:All those North Korean T-34s were part of a giant flower-gathering expedition, part of Great Leader Kim Il Sung's effort to modernize ancient Korean traditions. The UN Security Council resolutions were a horrible and unwarranted interference in the will of the Korean people.
Hey, Simon? I know that you're smarter than this. I know that you could have read my post and realized what I was fucking saying, because I was using plain, non-"literati" English in fairly simple constructions. Or you could have asked for clarification, if you were genuinely uncertain. Instead, you decided to go for a smarmy dismissal. You chose to avoid making an intelligent response. Remember that any time you whine about me being toxic to discussion- you had a chance to contribute, and you preferred to be a dismissive asshole instead.

If you want to play this game a little further rather than admit you fucked up to me, then I want to know how many post can be read as saying that the invasion of Kim Il Sung into the American occupational zone of Korea was justified. I want a detailed explanation, rather than you eagerly rimming out someone who uses the terms "Paki" and "Chinaman" any more.
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums