Man Severs Penis; throws it at Po-Po

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Man Severs Penis; throws it at Po-Po

Post by MKSheppard »

Man severs own penis, throws it at officers

March 17, 2006

BY ERIC HERMAN Staff Reporter

Before cops threw the book at him, Jakub Fik threw something unusual at them -- his penis.

Fik, 33, cut off his own penis during a Northwest Side rampage Wednesday morning. When confronted by police, Fik hurled several knives and his severed organ at the officers, police said. Officers stunned him with a Taser and took him into custody.

"We took him out without any serious injury, with the exception of his own," said Chicago Police Sgt. Edward Dolan of the 16th District.

Doctors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital reattached Fik's penis Wednesday, sources said. He was listed in good condition Thursday, according to hospital spokesman Andrew Buchanan, who declined to comment further.

Fik, who lives in the 5400 block of W. Berenice, is charged with two counts of aggravated assault and one count of criminal damage to property, said Officer Laura Kubiak. He told paramedics he was distraught over problems with his girlfriend in Poland, Dolan said.

Police arrived on Fik's block at 8:20 a.m. Wednesday after receiving reports he was smashing car windows, Dolan said. Fik then broke into a house down the block. A group of six or seven officers assembled in front of the house, Dolan said.

The occupants were not home, he added.

Fik was bleeding when the officers arrived and may have already cut off his organ, Dolan said.

"At that point, this guy came running out, naked, with a handful of knives . . . and started throwing knives at the police officers that were 10, 20, 30 feet away," Dolan said.

Fik threw his penis during the confrontation, too, Dolan said. He then went back into the house and re-emerged with "another handful of knives," Dolan said.

Dolan sneaked to the side of the bungalow's front steps and stunned Fik with the Taser. Fik fought back when officers went to restrain him, Dolan said.

"About 10 feet from the front porch, right on the sidewalk, was his penis," Dolan said.

Dr. Greg Bales, associate professor of urology at the University of Chicago, said severed penises are uncommon but surgery usually works.

"As long as the penis is placed on ice and reattached within a few hours, the success is usually pretty good," Bales said.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

I'd love to know what the thought process that goes through the mind of people like him is when they do something like that.
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

Crystal Meth, probably.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Azazal
Jedi Council Member

Post by Azazal »

Why did they reattach it, obviously this man was trying to remove himself from the gene pool, they should have obliged.
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

He was clearly high...highly hilarious, oh! :lol:
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Azazal wrote:Why did they reattach it, obviously this man was trying to remove himself from the gene pool, they should have obliged.
It's probably a safe bet that he won't be getting any type of serious erections any time soon after chopping it off. The nerve damage might be a bit too much for that type of activity.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

What city?
Image Image
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

When it comes to drugs some people don't know the cut off point.
Milites Astrum Exterminans
brianeyci
Emperor's Hand

Post by brianeyci »

He's lucky he wasn't shot. He could have been a knife throwing expert and the knives in his hands could have been throwing knives. Hell even if he didn't throw them police would have been justified drawing their weapons.

Brian
felineki
Infantile Brat

Post by felineki »

brianeyci wrote:He's lucky he wasn't shot. He could have been a knife throwing expert and the knives in his hands could have been throwing knives. Hell even if he didn't throw them police would have been justified drawing their weapons.

Brian
Luckily, what he did end up throwing at them wasn't quite as dangerous. :P
I'm a trolling moron and my E-mail is mbiddinger@mchsi.com
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

felineki wrote:
brianeyci wrote:He's lucky he wasn't shot. He could have been a knife throwing expert and the knives in his hands could have been throwing knives. Hell even if he didn't throw them police would have been justified drawing their weapons.

Brian
Luckily, what he did end up throwing at them wasn't quite as dangerous. :P
But don't you realise. Naked body parts are dangerous but weapons like guns are normal. Thats why the latter is allowed and the former gets bitched about by conservatives.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Assault with a deadly phallice? :P
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:What city?
Chicago. as the Chigaco PD were the ones in the article
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
Erik von Nein
Jedi Council Member

Post by Erik von Nein »

Kamakazie Sith wrote:When it comes to drugs some people don't know the cut off point.
This man did ... when he cut off his penis. :P Bu-dum, chi!
"To make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the universe."
— Carl Sagan

Metatwaddle
Jedi Council Member

Post by Metatwaddle »

Jesus H. Christ. :wtf:
Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things... their number is negligible and they are stupid. --Dwight D. Eisenhower
Metrion Cascade
Village Idiot

Post by Metrion Cascade »

Kamakazie Sith wrote:When it comes to drugs some people don't know the cut off point.
Apparently he found out...
Kamakazie Sith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Kamakazie Sith »

Metrion Cascade wrote:
Erik von Nein wrote: This man did ... when he cut off his penis. :P Bu-dum, chi!
Apparently he found out...
KS for the assist! :D

This guy is really going to be one of those people who wakes up the next morning and says "What the fuck did I do last night!!!!!!"
Milites Astrum Exterminans
Thag
Jedi Knight

Post by Thag »

Followed closely by, "Why am I pissing sideways?"
"And the sign said, 'Anybody caught tresspassing, will be shot on sight.' So I jumped over the fence and yelled at the house, 'Hey! What -'" BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Well, can't fault him for trying, I guess. :o

Though really the title should be "Person Parts Penis: Pelts Police".
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus