2016 US ELECTION: Official Results Thread

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Re: 2016 US ELECTION: Official Results Thread

Post by Flagg »

Highlord Laan wrote:We've all known that the vast majority of the American populace is a shambling horde of old, stupid, soundbyte-driven retards that will fall for the most over-the-top snake oil salesman so long as he panders to their stupidity in public.

And now, we see it's culmination.
The mentally disabled have it way over Rapist Donnie Douchebag voters. If it weren't immoral I'd wish for mass seppoku after their racist, misogynist, rapist, and psychopath idol loses. Instead they'll probably just start shooting up establishments run by anyone with darker skin than Paul Bettany in the horrid paper/celluloid abortion 'The DaVinci Code'.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Thanas wrote:One good news, courtesy of the guardian liveblog:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose police force in Maricopa county, Arizona, has been repeatedly found to practice racial profiling, and who faces criminal charges, has been defeated.
No wonder it's so cold here. :lol:
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Dominus Atheos
Sith Marauder

Post by Dominus Atheos »

Highlord Laan wrote:We've all known that the vast majority of the American populace is a shambling horde of old, stupid, soundbyte-driven retards that will fall for the most over-the-top snake oil salesman so long as he panders to their stupidity in public.

You are seriously underestimating just how bad a candidate Hillary was, on every level. That's the only reason trump won.
Patroklos
Sith Devotee

Post by Patroklos »

I am looking forward Monday morning quarterbacking the stats. Even if Hillary inches out a win in the end the polls were obviously horribly wrong. Between this and Brexit there is something very wrong with the methodology being used.
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

BBC has it at 197 Clinton/193 Trump as of this post, for what that's worth.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Since it's been said that NBC is predicting a massive dive in the DOW JONES, what are the estimates of the effect on the USD?
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Thanas wrote:One good news, courtesy of the guardian liveblog:
Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose police force in Maricopa county, Arizona, has been repeatedly found to practice racial profiling, and who faces criminal charges, has been defeated.
He's 84. Father Time was going to take care of that one soon anyway, but it's nice to know that a broken clock was finally right after 24 years.

I'm not liking the results so far. I mean, if Michigan and Wisconsin tick back over to blue we'll all have been fretting over nothing, but it sure looks like they might go red.

As I type this Florida was just called. Not liking this.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Highlord Laan
Jedi Master
Location: Christo-fundie Theofascist Dominion of Nebraskistan

Post by Highlord Laan »

NC and FL got to Il Douche.

What the actual fuck, america?
Never underestimate the ingenuity and cruelty of the Irish.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Fox news, for all it is worth, called WI for Trump.

I am getting very worried.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Shinn Langley Soryu wrote:BBC has it at 197 Clinton/193 Trump as of this post, for what that's worth.
197/222 now.

I am preparing to eat a whole lot of humble pie right now.
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Highlord Laan
Jedi Master

Post by Highlord Laan »

Dominus Atheos wrote:

You are seriously underestimating just how bad a candidate Hillary was, on every level. That's the only reason trump won.
Hardly. I'm fulling aware of just how much a living pile of steaming shit Hillary is. Why do you think I was backing Bernie? The only reason the cunt made it as far as she has is because of the favors owed to her by the DNC. Hence, them torpedoing Sanders' campaign.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of Bernie supporters voted for Il Douche just to spite the Democrat machine.
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

Here are my current thoughts:
1) Canada is not far enough. How's that Mars One coming along?
2) Can California secede from the union?
3) Do we have to wait until Jan 20th to draw up articles of impeachment?
4) TPP is toast #silverlinings?
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Shinn Langley Soryu
Jedi Council Member

Post by Shinn Langley Soryu »

Chimaera wrote:197/222 now.

I am preparing to eat a whole lot of humble pie right now.
As of this post: 209/228, and according to the Beeb, PA and MI are still at 78.6% and 64.3% of districts reporting. BBC also has Clinton leading in MN with 51.1% of districts reporting. AZ is still at 43.2% reporting, and given that Joe Arpaio has been overthrown, there might still be something there.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

ImageImageImage
Phantasee: Don't be a dick.
Stofsk: What are you, his mother?
The Yosemite Bear: Obviously, which means that he's grounded, and that she needs to go back to sucking Mr. Coffee's cock.

"d-did... did this thread just turn into Thanas/PeZook slash fiction?" - Ilya Muromets[/size]
Patroklos
Sith Devotee

Post by Patroklos »

Arthur_Tuxedo wrote: 3) Do we have to wait until Jan 20th to draw up articles of impeachment?
That might be a bit tough given how the down ballot has gone.
Block
Jedi Council Member

Post by Block »

Highlord Laan wrote:
Dominus Atheos wrote:

Hardly. I'm fulling aware of just how much a living pile of steaming shit Hillary is. Why do you think I was backing Bernie? The only reason the cunt made it as far as she has is because of the favors owed to her by the DNC. Hence, them torpedoing Sanders' campaign.
Cbs is saying that it's suburban women that are really breaking his way. Apparently the pollsters had them going the other way. I dunno that anyone can blame the Bernie voters for that.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

3% lead for Trump in WI, with over 70% of votes counted.

Jesus.
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
SolarpunkFan
Jedi Knight

Post by SolarpunkFan »

Seems I was right to be fucking scared out of my wits. It turned out the worst case scenario actually came true.

I was actually planning on drinking for the first time after it became inevitable that Trump would win. I have two beer bottles now and I can't even fucking open them, so much for taking the edge off.

Why is it that I currently feel like that there is a god and ve really enjoys the mass suffering of humanity?
Seeing current events as they are is wrecking me emotionally. So I say 'farewell' to this forum. For anyone who wonders.
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

WI goes red, it is over.

Trump also ahead in NH.
------------
------------
My LPs
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Arthur_Tuxedo wrote:3) Do we have to wait until Jan 20th to draw up articles of impeachment?
As someone currently governed by Mike Pence, let me assure you that you do not want to do that. Trump is unpredictable; Pence is predictably evil.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

States outstanding not called are Nevada, Arizona, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Maine.

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

I'm going to bed. I really hope that things get better by the time I wake up.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
Patroklos
Sith Devotee

Post by Patroklos »

Some other things to analyze out of this:
1.) The big money candidate lost.
2.) The traditionally run campaign lost.
3.) The big media campaign lost (as in bought airtime)
4.) The ground game candidate lost.

That's something for anyone from any side running in 2018 needs take a long hard look at.
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

Given what Trump has said about climate change, we could be witnessing the solution to the Fermi Paradox.
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Does this mean Bill Clinton can start dating again?
Highlord Laan
Jedi Master

Post by Highlord Laan »

Election 2016: Angry Old White Dudes, Electric Boogaloo

Jesus fucking christ. I'd better go get some materials to learn Russian and Chinese. Before said materials are banned.