150 armed Militia occupy federal property in Oregon.

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Joun_Lord
Jedi Master

Re: 150 armed Militia occupy federal property in Oregon.

Post by Joun_Lord »

Flagg wrote:Don't these hypocritical ignor-anuses believe in "states rights"?
Well of course, of course they believe in states rights.......for themselves. A state or local wants to do what they want, strip mine federal land, enslave people, passs law banning them there gaymosexuals from peeing in little baby Jesus's eye by getting married, or put limits on how much people can limit the 2nd Amendment, well thats just peaches.

But if you decide to go your own way and do something as Communist as want to protect the natural resources and beauty of the land like that Commie Liberal Theodore Roosevelt wanted, free slaves, let consenting adults who love each other show it, or put actual reasonable restrictions on gun rights, well fuck you you Commie Pinko, you hate America. Not like them who love America. They love it so much they want to hug it and squeeze it and call it George until it dies.

Seriously though, hypocrisy is exactly what they do. They only care about rights when they serve them, same with laws or whatever. We see what they do when laws don't conform to their narrow worldview, they break them.

But none of that matter because it must be my fucking birthday or its fucking Christmas because that dried out old piece of shit Cliven Fuck You You Piece of Fucking Cunt Bundy is no longer riding his horsies on stolen land while carrying the American flag in an abuse upon that is only topped by damn dirty hippies pooping on it because he's in jail.

It only took two decades, probably billions of dollars in manpower, paperwork, and damages to Bundy's ill gotten property and a dude dead because he was a fucking foster plantation running idiot convinced to be a total retard by Cliven but we got 'em.

Oh my god and your god and that guys god I will be totally fucking pissed if they give this fucker bail. This motherfucker is a traitor, a criminal, a piece of shit that got a dude killed and nearly got more if not for the restraint of the fucking Feds. He needs locked up for the next century (and I don't say that lightly considering I think American prisons are human rights abuses what with their physical, sexual, and emotional abuses) or until Zombie Roosevelt rises to beat him with a big stick for being such a fucking tool. Everything he owns right down to his tighty whiteys needs confiscated and auctioned off to pay for his million dollar plus bill, then pay for damages, and then pay for the costs of the Bundy Standoff and the Malheur Occupation.

But anyway it goes I'm just glad he's fucking caught. I'm glad nobody (else) died and glad that he now knows he can't escape the law. Just takes awhile. Probably something ironic at law enforcement moving at a turtles pace to arrest him and he was endangering endangered turtles with his fucking cows.

Fuck that urethra fucking coward.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Wow, it truly is treason season in Oregon. :wtf:
Dumb-Bot wrote:“I’m actually feeling suicidal right now,” Mr. Fry said. He said he was sitting alone in a tent. “I have to stand my ground,” he said. “It’s liberty or death. I will not go another day as a slave to this system.”

“I declare war against the federal government,” he said a few minutes later. “I’ve peacefully voted and nothing is ever done.”
Know who else said that? Osama Bin Laden.
We pissing our pants yet?
-Negan

You got your shittin' pants on? Because you’re about to
Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
does; he who cannot, teaches.
-George Bernard Shaw
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

They took 10 years to kill bin Laden. I guess 6 weeks for these yahoos is pretty quick by that standard.
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
jwl
Jedi Master

Post by jwl »

Broomstick wrote:My goodness - sex appeal and guns, I can see how she got elected.
Those guns look photoshopped in though.
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

Ha
From elsewhere on the internet:
...this should be forever referred to as the Dildo Rebellion; it was run by dildos, supplied with dildos and heated by burning dildos.

In the end it just petered out...
I like it.
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Do we know if they were really burning dildos or not ?

Then there is the matter of the fumes from burning them.
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

bilateralrope wrote:Do we know if they were really burning dildos or not ?

I recall one article that talked about them burning dildos in a fire barrel. I can't recall the article's location, writer, or if it had photos. I'll dig around a bit and see if I can find it.
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
bilateralrope
Sith Acolyte

Post by bilateralrope »

Jaepheth wrote:
bilateralrope wrote:Do we know if they were really burning dildos or not ?

I recall one article that talked about them burning dildos in a fire barrel. I can't recall the article's location, writer, or if it had photos. I'll dig around a bit and see if I can find it.
No need. I'll take your word that the article exists.
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

Too late:
RawStory wrote:At the end of the road was a mess hall outfitted with an upside-down American flag. Nearly a dozen militants were out back chatting, gathered around a small wood fire. A few feet away others dug through a box of mail, throwing items, mainly sex toys, into an oil drum fire. One held up a large white cardboard cutout of a cock and balls, saying of the flag and eagle drawing on it, “At least it’s patriotic,” before feeding it to the flames. Another militiaman walked by with a black butt plug adorned with googly eyes, saying, “I didn’t even know what this was before someone told me,” as he sacrificed it. We were handed a fake plastic turd as a memento.
Children of the Ancients
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

jwl wrote:
Broomstick wrote:My goodness - sex appeal and guns, I can see how she got elected.
Those guns look photoshopped in though.
And the tits look fake - so what?
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Darth Nostril
Jedi Knight

Post by Darth Nostril »

Slowly, slowly catchee monkey.

Well played FBI, well played.
So I stare wistfully at the Lightning for a couple of minutes. Two missiles, sharply raked razor-thin wings, a huge, pregnant belly full of fuel, and the two screamingly powerful engines that once rammed it from a cold start to a thousand miles per hour in under a minute. Life would be so much easier if our adverseries could be dealt with by supersonic death on wings - but alas, Human resources aren't so easily defeated.

Imperial Battleship, halt the flow of time!

My weird shit NSFW
Raj Ahten
Jedi Council Member

Post by Raj Ahten »

Reading through the FBI's statement about the end of the occupation it looks like the militia types are fucked, legally speaking. The conspiracy charges they are being held on is only the beginning of their worries. Computer forensics folks are going out there to see how many federal networks were illegally accessed and even an art crimes unit is coming out to asses damage to Indian artifacts and sites at the refuge. I imagine we can expect a litany of additional charges in the coming weeks/months. A good day indeed :D
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

If every one of these assholes gets a life sentence, I'll be happy.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

The Romulan Republic wrote:If every one of these assholes gets a life sentence, I'll be happy.
I'd be happy if they got 10*100 years sentences each sure technically it's not life but I've not heard of people living anywhere close to thousand years and if some of those get repelled they would still locked up for so long that it would be life for all intents and purposes.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!
Location: Hell. In The Room Right Next to Reagan. He's Fucking Bonzo. No, wait... Bonzo's fucking HIM.

Post by Flagg »

Lord Revan wrote:
The Romulan Republic wrote:If every one of these assholes gets a life sentence, I'll be happy.
I'd be happy if they got 10*100 years sentences each sure technically it's not life but I've not heard of people living anywhere close to thousand years and if some of those get repelled they would still locked up for so long that it would be life for all intents and purposes.
If they get a life sentence in the federal system, they will only leave prison for good in a pine box. No parole in the federal system. Also, I would hope prosecutors would try them on different charges in more than one trial, so the chances of them getting out on appeal are much slimmer.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

They can still get time off for good behavior - which may not make much difference if the sentence is long enough but we have no idea at this point how long these guys might be locked up.

Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Flagg wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:
If they get a life sentence in the federal system, they will only leave prison for good in a pine box. No parole in the federal system. Also, I would hope prosecutors would try them on different charges in more than one trial, so the chances of them getting out on appeal are much slimmer.
Can't the president set them free (I'd drawing a blank of the correct english term atm) if they choose to do so (why they'd want to do so I dunno but still I thought it was possible)?
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

The President can issue pardons and commute sentences.

However, if a President who would be inclined to do so for these ass wipes was elected, we'd have much bigger things to worry about.
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Raj Ahten wrote:Reading through the FBI's statement about the end of the occupation it looks like the militia types are fucked, legally speaking. The conspiracy charges they are being held on is only the beginning of their worries. Computer forensics folks are going out there to see how many federal networks were illegally accessed and even an art crimes unit is coming out to asses damage to Indian artifacts and sites at the refuge. I imagine we can expect a litany of additional charges in the coming weeks/months. A good day indeed :D
They are shoe-ins for sedition charges as well. Those are one step below treason as far as the government is concerned.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:
Raj Ahten wrote:Reading through the FBI's statement about the end of the occupation it looks like the militia types are fucked, legally speaking. The conspiracy charges they are being held on is only the beginning of their worries. Computer forensics folks are going out there to see how many federal networks were illegally accessed and even an art crimes unit is coming out to asses damage to Indian artifacts and sites at the refuge. I imagine we can expect a litany of additional charges in the coming weeks/months. A good day indeed :D
They are shoe-ins for sedition charges as well. Those are one step below treason as far as the government is concerned.
Yeah, but they only even discuss that shit if you're caught fighting with evil moozlums against 'Murka. And unfortunately there are just too many knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers in this country who think these dinks represent "real Americans" and will shit themselves in outrage. Unfortunately many of our local, state, and federal, officials fall into that group of dipshits.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
LaCroix
Sith Acolyte

Post by LaCroix »

Flagg wrote: unfortunately there are just too many knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers in this country who think these dinks represent "real Americans" and will shit themselves in outrage.
One more reason to hit them with sedition or treason, just to send a message, imho. If a few of these people die of hysteria induced diarrhea over that, I'd call it a bonus.
A minute's thought suggests that the very idea of this is stupid. A more detailed examination raises the possibility that it might be an answer to the question "how could the Germans win the war after the US gets involved?" - Captain Seafort, in a thread proposing a 1942 'D-Day' in Quiberon Bay

I do archery skeet. With a Trebuchet.
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

LaCroix wrote:
Flagg wrote: unfortunately there are just too many knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers in this country who think these dinks represent "real Americans" and will shit themselves in outrage.
One more reason to hit them with sedition or treason, just to send a message, imho. If a few of these people die of hysteria induced diarrhea over that, I'd call it a bonus.
Oh, I'm with you.

I'm a believer in the rule of law, but since that only seems to apply to those of lily white skin tone (See Beyoncé getting attacked by fascists like Adolph Ghouliani Rudolph Guiliani who thinks that saying "black lives matter" and supporting the group of the same name pushing for law enforcement reform in the lyrics of a song she sang during the Super Bowl halftime show (In fact they seemed to have an issue with her even performing) is an attack on all police and that the problem is "minority communities not respecting law enforcement", rather than "law" enforcers murdering black people and getting away with it) I would have not taken issue with summary executions for those treasonous cunts who, as far as I'm concerned, renounced their citizenship through their actions and were functioning as illegal enemy combatants who by international law are subject to such treatment.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Yeah, no. That is not how it works and is exactly the kind of allowing people to be declared unpersons that allows Obama to drone people everywhere.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Flagg
CUNTS FOR EYES!

Post by Flagg »

Thanas wrote:Yeah, no. That is not how it works and is exactly the kind of allowing people to be declared unpersons that allows Obama to drone people everywhere.
If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but I was under the impression that if you fight as a civilian you essentially are subject to summary execution. And I'm not saying they are "unpersons", simply that at least one of them explicitly declared war on the United States of America while illegally occupying American soil. I may be incorrect legally speaking, in which case summary execution (as much as I think all of the ringleaders deserve nothing less) is off the table.
-Negan

Shit. Your. Pants!
-Negan

He who can,
-George Bernard Shaw
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

You still need to get a trial first before you sentence people who resist law enforcement of arms to death.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs