Under Cuccinelli, 2% of inmates got parole

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Re: you can't simply st

Post by Raw Shark »

Kitsune wrote:See this is one of those posts which shows that you use written abuse in your posts
Yes, yes it is. You've really managed to be here for a long time without grasping the board culture, haven't you?
Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:My hat's off to you, Sir: Not even David Copperfield would have the audacity to attempt to move a set of goalposts so far, so fast, without a live audience noticing.
What does this even mean?
David Copperfield is a stage magician famous for appearing to move large objects surreptitiously. Moving the Goalposts is the manner of dishonesty you are using in the text I was referring to. Am I going to have to Google everything for you, or are you done with that copy of Helter Skelter yet?
Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:Sounds like that guy got totally screwed by the system. What does that have to do with the case in question?
The prosecutor had to come up with a strange explanation to explain the lack of blood.
Same her, you have a lack of evidence of him in the crime scenem, no DNA evidence, and no blood in the car he used.
Sure, but this guy had four people providing an alibi and didn't confess. I'm really not seeing the similarity.
Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:Congratulations on equating traffic court with 1st Degree Murder. You have officially failed the Turing Test.
You fail. . . .The evidence to convict for murder should be much higher than a traffic case.
Yes, but the reluctance to waste court time and investigative resources on an ambiguous traffic case should be greater than in a murder case.
Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:No, I wrote, "Go whack off over a copy of Helter Skelter, you dumbfuck strawmanning murder groupie," because I made a valid point (that your claim that I quoted demonstrates textbook CSI Effect), and you responded with a lazy generalization that misrepresented my position, like I said in the same post. You were therefore being a dishonest weasel, and the rules here say that I get to insult you all I like if you are being a dishonest weasel. Please do try to pull your head out of your ass and get it right. Maybe it's time for a change of avatar - I'd suggest Smartass the Weasel from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, but right now you're acting more like his henchman Stupid...
I read this as simple verbal abuse. You seem completely unable to deal with people disagreeing with you.
No, I am unable to deal with people who are disagreeing with me dishonestly in a polite manner.
Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:That's too bad, because if you had, you would've noticed that I pointed out that what you are currently admitting to is a clear violation of the board rules. Jackass.
Fine report me to the moderators and do not forget to add that part of the reason was because I do not enjoy reading your personal abuse.
No, seriously, read Posting Rules 3 and 5 and Debating Rule 3. This is not the kind of board where you get to say, "I don't have to respond to your valid points because you used mean words!" as I've pointed out repeatedly, you fucking crybaby.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Kitsune
Sith Devotee

Post by Kitsune »

Raw Shark wrote:No, seriously, read Posting Rules 3 and 5 and Debating Rule 3. This is not the kind of board where you get to say, "I don't have to respond to your valid points because you used mean words!" as I've pointed out repeatedly, you fucking crybaby.
Fine. . . . I think you are a fifteen year old kid that their mom does not know she is using her computer.
I do not believe that you were actually in any jury and believe that you are lying about the whole thing.
I believe you do not have the slightest sympathy for anybody. Probably a spoiled rich kid that has never had to work.
I think your posts have very little real substance and have little worth responding to.

Now go play your video games.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
Thomas Paine

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."
Ecclesiastes 9:5 (KJV)
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:No, seriously, read Posting Rules 3 and 5 and Debating Rule 3. This is not the kind of board where you get to say, "I don't have to respond to your valid points because you used mean words!" as I've pointed out repeatedly, you fucking crybaby.
Fine. . . . I think you are a fifteen year old kid that their mom does not know she is using her computer.
I do not believe that you were actually in any jury and believe that you are lying about the whole thing.
I believe you do not have the slightest sympathy for anybody. Probably a spoiled rich kid that has never had to work.
I think your posts have very little real substance and have little worth responding to.

Now go play your video games.
Wow, 0 for 8 on the attempted ad hominems without a real argument. My feelings are so hurt. See, I insult you when you break the rules by being dishonest; you insult me as a sort of reflexive lashing-out when your feelings are hurt by my insults and you know I'm right and don't want to concede. I even tried to help by linking you to the rules, because I know you're a lazy bastard and I do have the slightest sympathy for you. Care to address my original point or concede now, or are you going to keep dodging like a cockroach?

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
Kitsune
Sith Devotee

Post by Kitsune »

Raw Shark wrote:Wow, 0 for 8 on the attempted ad hominems without a real argument. My feelings are so hurt. See, I insult you when you break the rules by being dishonest; you insult me as a sort of reflexive lashing-out when your feelings are hurt by my insults and you know I'm right and don't want to concede. I even tried to help by linking you to the rules, because I know you're a lazy bastard and I do have the slightest sympathy for you. Care to address my original point or concede now, or are you going to keep dodging like a cockroach?
I will discuss with people worth discussing with. . . .Which is not you
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."
Thomas Paine

"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten."
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Kitsune wrote:
Raw Shark wrote:Wow, 0 for 8 on the attempted ad hominems without a real argument. My feelings are so hurt. See, I insult you when you break the rules by being dishonest; you insult me as a sort of reflexive lashing-out when your feelings are hurt by my insults and you know I'm right and don't want to concede. I even tried to help by linking you to the rules, because I know you're a lazy bastard and I do have the slightest sympathy for you. Care to address my original point or concede now, or are you going to keep dodging like a cockroach?
I will discuss with people worth discussing with. . . .Which is not you
Y'know, I'm really not the kind of guy who just whines to the mods. I give, and I give, and I give you chances to just respond to the points, but you just scuttle around like a crab. I'm like the fucking Giving Tree. I mean, eventually the staff will notice your blatant weaseling without me, but I can try, right? Do you think that my time is less valuable than yours, that you can waste it so casually? Your lazy deflections are as rude as my name-calling, if not more so.

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Re: Under Cuccinelli, 2% of inmates got parole

Post by Thanas »

Kitsune, either answer the points or concede.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Kitsune
Sith Devotee

Post by Kitsune »

Thanas wrote:Kitsune, either answer the points or concede.
As far as I am concerned he has not posted an valid points that I have not addressed
If you feel I have not, plan me shitheat!@!!!
I already know you yourself do not have the slightest understanding and want of understanding of forensics from previous threads
Thomas Paine

Iroscato
Jedi Council Member

Post by Iroscato »

Well, looks like I finally get to see a parting shots thread as it happens. I always seem to be offline when they happen...
Yeah, I've always taken the subtext of the Birther movement to be, "The rules don't count here! This is different! HE'S BLACK! BLACK, I SAY! ARE YOU ALL BLIND!?

- Raw Shark

Destiny and fate are for those too weak to forge their own futures. Where we are 'supposed' to be is irrelevent.

- SirNitram (RIP)
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Kitsune wrote:
As far as I am concerned he has not posted an valid points that I have not addressed
I already know you yourself do not have the slightest understanding and want of understanding of forensics from previous threads
Are you drunk-posting?

Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Kitsune wrote:
K, Imma gonna wait 24 hours before I kick this up the chain, just in case you are indeed drunk right now.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs
Raw Shark

Post by Raw Shark »

Kitsune wrote:I do not believe that you were actually in any jury and believe that you are lying about the whole thing.
For the record, I didn't claim to be on a jury; I have, in fact, never been selected for jury duty. I was there, with a large crowd of others, to testify against the murderer. On a related note, the Deputy DA specifically mentioned to me at one point that he was rolling out a virtual clown car of witnesses and still worried that the trial could go either way, if the jury refused to convict without forensic evidence despite the mountain of circumstantial evidence.
Kitsune wrote:If you feel I have not, plan me shitheat!@!!!
I love this line so much. I've been entertaining myself all day trying to make up plausible translations into English. :]
Thanas wrote:K, Imma gonna wait 24 hours before I kick this up the chain, just in case you are indeed drunk right now.
[whistles the Jeopardy! themesong...]