the world's stupidest terrorist

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

the world's stupidest terrorist

Post by Col. Crackpot »

On the local news last night there was a story on how some dumbass delibrately crashed his car into the front door of one of the downtown fire stations, jumped out and tried to run away yelling "Praise God! Praise Allah!" he made it a few yards before he was tackled by half a dozen pissed of fire-fighters. :lol: i'll try and find a link. What a fucking dumbass. :lol:
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Re: the world's stupidest terrorist

Post by Companion Cube »

Col. Crackpot wrote:On the local news last night there was a story on how some dumbass delibrately crashed his car into the front door of one of the downtown fire stations, jumped out and tried to run away yelling "Praise God! Praise Allah!" he made it a few yards before he was tackled by half a dozen pissed of fire-fighters. :lol: i'll try and find a link. What a fucking dumbass. :lol:
If only all of Al-Quaida had that amount of intelligence.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Nothing can beat the pair of Mexican illegal immigrants who tried to rob a California bank claiming they had an atomic bomb in a suitcase.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Sea Skimmer wrote:Nothing can beat the pair of Mexican illegal immigrants who tried to rob a California bank claiming they had an atomic bomb in a suitcase.
Sure you can. The group of idiots who pulled an ATM out of the wall and drug it behind their truck. Then were surprised when the cops pulled them over.

Why are you pulling us over, we weren't doing anything wrong? :roll:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Tosho
Rabid Monkey

Post by Tosho »

How about the criminals who hijacked an atm and put it in the back of their truck and promptly drove off, forgeting that your suppose to close the back of a truck if you don't want all your stuff falling out.
Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:45 pm 666th post.
Datana
Jedi Master

Post by Datana »

Then there's this Darwin Award from '99.
Member of the Anti-PETA Anti-Fascist League
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Datana wrote:Then there's this Darwin Award from '99.
:lol: :lol: Oh, the hilarity!
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Xenophobe3691
Sith Marauder

Post by Xenophobe3691 »

Datana wrote:Then there's this Darwin Award from '99.
See, that's what happens when you're a stupid rebel. Rebelling against the invading authority...mkay. Rebelling against their Time Friggin Zones?!?
Dark Heresy: Dance Macabre - Imperial Psyker Magnus Arterra

BoTM
Proud Decepticon

Post 666 Made on Fri Jul 04, 2003 @ 12:48 pm
Post 1337 made on Fri Aug 22, 2003 @ 9:18 am
Post 1492 Made on Fri Aug 29, 2003 @ 5:16 pm

Hail Xeno: Lord of Calculus -- Ace Pace