Toddler locked in house with decomposing corpse of father.

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Toddler locked in house with decomposing corpse of father.

Post by Frank Hipper »

Story.
Saw this on the local news last night, thinking about it too hard could drive me crazy. Horrifying shit.

One of the rescuers they interviewed on TV said that the body was in an advanced state of decomposition, and unlike the linked article, said she was covered in "body fluids", not blood. :x

Her mother is an incomunicado drug addict and the rest of the family lives in El Salvador.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

The girl's father, 29, was dead on the living room couch, apparently of natural causes.
And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? To me that kinda sounds like they're tyring to suggest he killed himself or something.
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Dorsk 81 wrote:
The girl's father, 29, was dead on the living room couch, apparently of natural causes.
And just what the hell is that supposed to mean? To me that kinda sounds like they're tyring to suggest he killed himself or something.
Or trying not to lie, as they probably don't know for sure until the autopsy. A little paranoid, aren't we?
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

Dorsk 81 wrote:
well, how many people kick the bucket at age 29. most people would assume something is amiss.
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
Dorsk 81
Sith Devotee

Post by Dorsk 81 »

Death from the Sea wrote:
Dorsk 81 wrote:
well, how many people kick the bucket at age 29. most people would assume something is amiss.
True, it's just that the word "apparently" seems like "we're told this, but it's bollocks".

Oh and StormTrooperTR889, paranoia is a way of life, it just seems like they're saying "this guy died on purpose to put his daughter through this." To me it does anyway, I know it's most likly not intended to, but thats what it seems like to me.
"I would, for instance, fellate a smurf before I pick death." Dylan Moran
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
EBC's Devonian Deviant | GALE's Supplementary Bi Brit | BoTM's Raw Recruit | GDC's Horny Delphinidae | I'm with RMA | CoIB
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

:? What the fuck? They put "apparently" because that's what it looks like but they can't be sure. No "This is bollocks!"
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I heard about this on the radio. Terrible. Its worse than the report of the lady who had a stroke and was immobilized on the floor and her cats started to gnaw on her after they ran out of food.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Tosho
Rabid Monkey

Post by Tosho »

:wtf: :wtf: This is horrible.
Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:45 pm 666th post.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Apparently the little girl had an uncle and some aunts living in town, she got to go home with them last night.

Physically, the doctors were surprised at her good condition, emotionally it's going to be a wait and see kind of thing, she's still learning how to talk.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.