Stupid Dumbfuck Makes like Horsely; Fucks Dog

N&P: Discuss governments, nations, politics and recent related news here.

Moderators: Alyrium Denryle, Edi, K. A. Pital

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Stupid Dumbfuck Makes like Horsely; Fucks Dog

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

www.POE-NEWS.com wrote:A South Carolina woman said she witnessed her neighbor doing the unthinkable.

Cory Michael Williamson’s neighbor told sheriff's deputies that she saw the teen having sexual contact with her 6-month-old dog over the weekend.

Williamson, 17, is now in the Spartanburg County Detention Center charged with buggery. Last year, Williamson was charged with criminal sexual conduct against a 4-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

GH3TT0 3D1T! Link
Image Image
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:GH3TT0 3D1T! Link
Einy, for the love of Vishnu, stop that goddam computer "pwned" lingo crap.

Back to topic... He's from South Carolina, now there's a shocker.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

This isn't funny--this guy should be in jail for the rest of his life. I guess screwing a dog is better than what he did, earlier, but still....
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
salm
Rabid Monkey

Post by salm »

Master of Ossus wrote:This isn't funny--this guy should be in jail for the rest of his life. I guess screwing a dog is better than what he did, earlier, but still....
Not so fast. He was charged but maybe not convicted. He might be innocent of child abuse. And life in prison for fuking a dog is slightly out of proportion. I mean you don´t get life for killing a dog either.
Superman

Post by Superman »

True Salm, I think he's got some mental issues. Prison might not be the best place...
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

:x

How do you even screw a six month old dog?

:finger:
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Gil Hamilton wrote::x

How do you even screw a six month old dog?

:finger:
probably because dogs tend to grow much more quickly than humans?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Darth_Zod wrote:probably because dogs tend to grow much more quickly than humans?
Even big dogs are six months aren't that big. Usually puppies are ending a big growth spurt by six months in which they are beginning to reach adolescence, true, but six months is usually the very beginning of a dogs adolescent life. They aren't exactly big at this point.

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Drunk Monkey
Padawan Learner

Post by Drunk Monkey »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
Darth_Zod wrote:probably because dogs tend to grow much more quickly than humans?
Even big dogs are six months aren't that big. Usually puppies are ending a big growth spurt by six months in which they are beginning to reach adolescence, true, but six months is usually the very beginning of a dogs adolescent life. They aren't exactly big at this point.
It depends on the breed to. For example a six month old husky is going to be bigger then a collie of the same age.
Enforcer Talen
Warlock

Post by Enforcer Talen »

there are pet abuse websites with this kind of news on a daily basis.I dont have the link, but I recall seeing it in one of my searches.
This day is Fantastic!
Myers Briggs: ENTJ
Political Compass: -3/-6
DOOMer WoW
"I really hate it when the guy you were pegging as Mr. Worst Case starts saying, "Oh, I was wrong, it's going to be much worse." " - Adrian Laguna
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Enforcer Talen wrote:there are pet abuse websites with this kind of news on a daily basis.I dont have the link, but I recall seeing it in one of my searches.
Search for aerius' recent HoS thread about dead cats; he posted a picture from one of those websites. It was a rather offensive picture to many, hence it being HoSed, so.. if you don't like the picture, don't say I didn't warn you. =p
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Dog, hell, that's a puppy. And thios kid obviously has some sort of problem dealing with sex in general if he can't control himself around young girls.

Put him in a holding area for a year or so-- sedate him, pump him full of estrogen and give him breast implants and tattoo makeup on him to get him all dolled up. Then turn him over to "D-Block".
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Post by Shinova »

He probably had a small dick to be able to physically screw a small dog.
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Not exactly on topic, but in Chicago, oh, about 20 years ago now there was a man who was caught with his pants around his ankles and his dick up a cow at the "Farm in the Zoo" exhibit at the the Lincoln Park zoo when the keepers walked in for the morning shift.

A few years later, the same scenario repeated. Same guy. Same cow.

One of the local radio wits came up with a comedy song which went, more or less, like this:

Moo moo,
I love you.
I know you're a cow
But anything will do....

Apparently this sort of thing has been going on for ages.
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

"So, don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but God, she's such a cow..."
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Shit, that is incredibly disturbing. All of it.

Them that practice bestiality have problems. That's all I can say.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Coyote wrote:Dog, hell, that's a puppy. And thios kid obviously has some sort of problem dealing with sex in general if he can't control himself around young girls.

Put him in a holding area for a year or so-- sedate him, pump him full of estrogen and give him breast implants and tattoo makeup on him to get him all dolled up. Then turn him over to "D-Block".
You don't need to do that. The fact that he abused children and puppies is enough to get his ass beat in prison. A great many prisoners in jails have kids on the outside, as well as dogs, and they take very poorly to people who have come to the clink on a child or animal abuse rap. There are plenty of prisoners who'd bust this motherfucker if they found out he hurt a puppy.

However, I doubt he'd get sent to the Pen for buggering a puppy, unfortunately.

That NOS Guy
Jedi Council Member

Post by That NOS Guy »

Guess he really screwed the pooch on this one.
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Joking aside, that guy looks a bit like me, minus the hair. Same vacant expression, though.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Superman

Post by Superman »

3rd Impact wrote:Joking aside, that guy looks a bit like me, minus the hair. Same vacant expression, though.
You poor, poor bastard...
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Superman wrote:
:P

All the bitches love me, at least.

Yeah, that was atrocious.
Superman

Post by Superman »

3rd Impact wrote:
Superman wrote:
:P

All the bitches love me, at least.

Yeah, that was atrocious.
Right on, brother... *high five*
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

I can just imagine the judge looking like one of his eyeballs is about to explode.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
What part of [ Image,Image, N(Image) ] don't you understand?
Skeptical Armada Cynic: ROU Aggressive Logic
SDN Ranger: Skeptical Ambassador
EOD
Mr Golgotha, Ms Scheck, we're running low on skin. I suggest you harvest another lesbian!
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

I can imagine a fifty-year-old venerable judge suddenly breaking regulation and saying, "DUDE! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?!?!?!?"
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock