Let's See, Who Wins in the End?

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Crow47
Redshirt

Let's See, Who Wins in the End?

Post by Crow47 »

Well, since it seems that I have to remind everybody here, the Rebels win at the end of Ep. 6. So, going after that, isn't the whole point of this site useless now?
Utsanomiko
The Legend Rado Tharadus

Post by Utsanomiko »

So, because the Rebels defeated the Empire...
...There's no question of of the technological capabilities of the SW galaxy in comparison to the Federation?

Someone else explain it to Clever Dan here, I'm too tired.
By His Word...
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Re: Let's See, Who Wins in the End?

Post by Surlethe »

Crow47 wrote:Well, since it seems that I have to remind everybody here, the Rebels win at the end of Ep. 6. So, going after that, isn't the whole point of this site useless now?
What the fuck are you talking about?
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

This website was created in the 90's. Episode six was in the 80's. What the fuck are you smoking?
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

I think he's just being a dumbass. Locked.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/