Answers to questions on other threds that are now locked.

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Darth_Zod wrote:
Stewie wrote:Get a life, rent a Brain and then use it for a change!
this coming from someone willing to spend supposedly $800.00 to win a star wars argument?

or download one of the numerous free office programs available from a simple google search.
I never said that I spent $800, just that it cost me about that sum.

~1000 miles depriciation on the '04 Dodge Intrepid at $.35 each = $350.
Gas about $70, Two cheep motel rooms at $40 each. and five sit down lunches $235. $65 for pic-nic and beverages. About $800.

Why not, I can afford it. Why hasen't some bright sole out there looked up the property values were I live. Go to a real estate agent on line. Then you would know that I pay more real estate taxes than most of you pay for your mortgages.

Cheerio all!
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Stewart at SDI wrote:I assume that the gas does expand. To the volume that we see on the film. The cloud's mass to SA ratio is actualy quite low. If the smallest asteroid positted in this discussion, 20x16M. ovoid, is composed of loose agregate rock at a density of 1.5 then it weighs over 4000 tones. That much gas in a spherical volume of <30M O.D. must have quite a large dencity, don't you think? As long as we see it on film, a minimum of two frames, the dencity must be astrimomical. I think it would take many seconds to expand untill it is no longer visably luminesant.
Then density must be "astronomical"?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: I suspect that it may be limited to the original density divides by the volume increase, i.e. less than 1g/cm^3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

<snip already-refuted crap>
Does anyone with an education really belive this?
Yes. In fact, the only one here who doesn't believe it is the one with no verifiable scientific education.
If so how come we can clearly see it luminess for two frames and if it, >4,000 metric tons, expands so violently how does it leave dust behind?
I see no dust; I see small pockets of still-glowing gas at the former location of the asteroid (which is only sensible since the center of mass will be the last spot to drop below the critical density/temperature conditions for visibility).
Kilograms, refering to yeald of TNT or it's equivilant, or about 4,180,000J. each is a valid compairison, when many on this board have used the fraises "kilotons" and "megatons" to describe the same event.
Kilotons and megatons are legitimate units for energy yield; kilogram is not. Of course, you would know that, being a seasoned military weapons expert. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I noticed that none has so far described a mechanism were the expanding gas could leave a cloud of dust behind. You know, the last 3-4 frames of film.
There is no dust; only cooling gas.
It is simple, the Direct Energy Transfer to heat of "Vaporisation" model has so many holes in it that no serious person can defend it under their own name.
I see you have adopted DorkStar's method of setting up your own undefined theory in opposition to conventional thermal physics (complete with Dramatic Capital Letters!), and claiming victory by virtue of imagined flaws in said conventional physics. You two deserve each other.
My chalenge stands unanswered!
You are a fucking moron and liar. You have dodged every opportunity to prove otherwise, thus making you a gutless coward as well. Nice resume.
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Perhaps you should concentrate on producing a defensible argument rather than ineptly trying to get your opponents "started and envious" with fictional personal details. The reality is: your arguments have been shredded by your intellectual betters. We have moved on to mocking your childish bragging, and the continuing lack of any evidence to back any of it up.
Not true at all! No one on this board has made a viable counter argument. They have all just restated the same old flawed arguments that they got for some other site. I do not chalenge the math but the starting assumptions. If you read Dr. Saxton's site, He has a page devoted to theory and the energy required to produce any given size of fire ball. Why doesn't anyone but me site that page as a referance?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Stewart at SDI wrote: Not true at all! No one on this board has made a viable counter argument. They have all just restated the same old flawed arguments that they got for some other site. I do not chalenge the math but the starting assumptions. If you read Dr. Saxton's site, He has a page devoted to theory and the energy required to produce any given size of fire ball. Why doesn't anyone but me site that page as a referance?

Sincerely, Stewart.

Your one to talk since you started a flurry of arguments pulled DIRECTLY from Darkstar's site...
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

BoredShirtless wrote:Stewart. You have an email account and you have a scanner. So why do you insist on sending shit via snail mail?
Because I have yet to read the instructions and honestly haven't got a clue how to do that. I am also very buisy with other things and do not feel like spending time on it, when I have a stamped envelope just waiting for a address to go to. It would have been there weeks ago had any there realy wanted to see it.

The biggest part of my problem is the teaching old dogs argument. I just do not like learning new thing when I've got other things to do. I know and trust the USPS.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Stewart at SDI wrote: Why not, I can afford it. Why hasen't some bright sole out there looked up the property values were I live. Go to a real estate agent on line. Then you would know that I pay more real estate taxes than most of you pay for your mortgages.

Cheerio all!
More boasting, why am I not surprised? Hey shitstain, you think the price of your Daddy's house is supposed to impress us?
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Stewart at SDI wrote:Not true at all! No one on this board has made a viable counter argument.
A blatant lie. Colour me shocked.
If you read Dr. Saxton's site, He has a page devoted to theory and the energy required to produce any given size of fire ball. Why doesn't anyone but me site that page as a referance?
Quote and link, please.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
BoredShirtless wrote:Stewart. You have an email account and you have a scanner. So why do you insist on sending shit via snail mail?
Because I have yet to read the instructions and honestly haven't got a clue how to do that. I am also very buisy with other things and do not feel like spending time on it, when I have a stamped envelope just waiting for a address to go to. It would have been there weeks ago had any there realy wanted to see it.

The biggest part of my problem is the teaching old dogs argument. I just do not like learning new thing when I've got other things to do. I know and trust the USPS.
you've got enough free time to debate an argument on an SW message board, yet you don't have enough to learn how to do something as simple as running a scanner and uploading a picture? please. that's really a pathetic lie you know?
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Stewart at SDI wrote:Because I have yet to read the instructions and honestly haven't got a clue how to do that. I am also very buisy with other things and do not feel like spending time on it, when I have a stamped envelope just waiting for a address to go to. It would have been there weeks ago had any there realy wanted to see it.
You ran out and bought a scanner, post here repeatedly, but you are too busy to use a scanner? That is only slightly more believable than your "eight PhD roadtrip" lie.

No, your biggest problem is that you can't back up your bullshit, and prefer to pile new lies on top of old rather than concede and apologize.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Darth_Zod wrote:
Stewie wrote:Get a life, rent a Brain and then use it for a change!
this coming from someone willing to spend supposedly $800.00 to win a star wars argument?

or download one of the numerous free office programs available from a simple google search.
I never said that I spent $800, just that it cost me about that sum.

~1000 miles depriciation on the '04 Dodge Intrepid at $.35 each = $350.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

So you ARE claiming this as something of a business expense?!

Yet, you can't even give the professor's names.

Wow this gets better and better.

And your math is off, but hey...we'll add this to your inability to type

So W-2 or 1099?
Gas about $70, Two cheep motel rooms at $40 each. and five sit down lunches $235. $65 for pic-nic and beverages. About $800.
Amazing that you depreciate 1000 miles on this and dare claim it.

I will give that, you're a fucking moron
Why not, I can afford it. Why hasen't some bright sole out there looked up the property values were I live. Go to a real estate agent on line. Then you would know that I pay more real estate taxes than most of you pay for your mortgages.

Cheerio all!

Too bad you couldn't afford a $40 scanner...but hey what's couple lies.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Cromag
Padawan Learner

Post by Cromag »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Oh please, too busy? With what? Did your week plus quest to hunt down PhD's willing to consider your moronic theories in exchange for adult beverages set back your lemonade production schedule? Or did you come back to your stand to find your inbox clogged with crayon'ed queries of where to place water balloon reserves for the next neighborhood rumble?
Ugh, what brand of scanner did you buy? I'll bet dollars to donuts that you run a simple, auto-execute driver installation CD and actual scanning is a one-button operation. If you have the time to go on ridiculous treks and post/monitor online debates, you have the time to "learn" to scan docs that would verify your pathetic claims of education, marksmanship, h2h combat skillz, Force Lightning, etc. etc.
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?" -- Chris Knight, Real Genius
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Stewart, some little questions about the Marksman part.

With what rifle did you shot/still shoot? What trigger group? How much wheight on the trigger? What Ammo do you use with it(details please and dont come with just 7.65mm)? What Scope do you use with it(exact name again please)?[/quote]

Starting with rifles;
I only know the weight of pull on three guns in my stash. The Barlow .45 ~2.5 Lbs. and the two HS .22s at ~2.25 Lbs. each. And the Rem 40X has a 2 Oz. trigger. Data as I know it. You, or any other person, are wellcome to join me at the range to shoot any of them.

1. H&R M-14, national match trigger group, 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Win, Nightforce 4-16 scope, E-2 Stock, Std. Bi-pod. It's a welded rebuild but still shoots like the thoughbred that it was. I also have a spair mount for when NVD's come down some in price.

2. Reminton XB-40, 20x-2" Unertle super target spot in the origional RTB
mounts, 30-378 wetherby wild cat caliber. 200gn Serria MK @ 3450F/S into 3/4" at 100 yards. This is my varment rifle for really big varments at really long range out west.

3. Remington 742 also in .308 win.

4. Universal Carbine, .30 Carbine cal. cheep-unbranded scope.

5. Remington .22 short semi auto. It was my grand dads. I learned to shoot phesant and quale with it when I was a kid.

6. Mosburg, 144lr Target, .22 LR, 4-12 K-mart scope. It shoots sub MOA goupes with the $& a box ammo and <2.5" groupes with the $& a brick ammo.

7. Remmington 11-87, Master Blaster, 12ga, Hastings rifled slug barrel with intrigal scope rail, Gander mountain Red dot sight with multiple reticles, plastic pistol grip /straight line stock and for grip. It shoots +3" with the Remington 3" Mag slug at 1760F/S.

7A. I also use the same gun for skeet and trap with a different BBL.

Hand guns;

1. Steve Barlow Custom Para Ordinance P-14, >45 ACP/>45 SUPER, it has a 6" slide, 6.5" BBL, 2" supercomp from Brownells with the front sight at the far end, And a custom fully adjustable rear sight with steel wings to protect it in rough service.

2. Para Ordinance P-14 limeted in .45 ACP/SUPER with a two piece guide rod and shock buff. To handle the high pressure SUPER loads.

3. Para Ordinance P-12. It's my CCW pocket gun. .45ACP/SUPER.

4, 5, 6. I have three .22LR HIGH STANDARD pistols. Two Supermatic Citations and a Sportking. Any one of them will shoot much better than I can. I have several BBL's for each depending on the rules and class of contest.

7. VZ-52, 7.62x25. It's a chezk or Yogoslavian throwaway gun.

8. Browning Medalist-Shillowet with ~10" BBL. .22LR. I have a scope for this but can't remember what type right now.

9. Thompson Center, Encore 14" BBL, .308 win. It also has a scope that I can't remember right now. They are in the trunk of my car and it's too far to walk now.

Ammo;

Most .22 LR is the cheepest stuff that I can find. I gust got 20,000 rounds from the Bullet Stop in Rockford for $6.95 a brick of 500 rounds. Any of the guns I own will shoot this better than I can.

For cary and service I use the Remington factory +P, 185 Gr. @ 1140F/S, .45ACP loading. As factory ammo it does not have the liability stigma that goes with the .45 SUPER loads. The same projectile but loaded to 1550F/S = 1340J. at the muzzle.

For the 7.62x25 VZ-52, I get the cheapest surplus I can find.

For the .308s, I use the least expensive Remmington 125 grainers in the pistol for hunting anything but Elk in the Encore and the same brand of 150 grainers in the rifles. K-Mart sells this for less than $7 a box on sale. I also use hand loaded Saboted 60 grain hornandy .224" bullets for fun and targets. This load will shoot right threw a 1/2" steel T-1 Armor plate that will stop any service 7.62mm AP projectile fired from any service rifle, even when fired from the Encore pistol, up to 100+ yards. It will do the same from a rifle to more than 200 yards.

I hand load the 30-378 with several different projectiles. Sierra's 168, 200 and 240 grain Matchkings and the Nosler 180g partition. The 240g slug has a BC of .8 and at +3200F/S it will cary 30% farther than a .50 BMG according to a friend at APG.

In 12ga. I use the cheepest ammo I can find for all shooting not in competition. Then I use Remmingtons 3" magnum 1 Oz. slug at 1760 F/S. or custom hand loads with a custom proprietary 328 Grain saboted slug @ 2650F/S. The slug is made from Sierra's 300 grain MK bullet that is chucked in a lathe and bored and thredded in the bottom to take a custom made tail finn assy. (Pattents applied for)

Any other questions?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Let me get this straight, Stewart, you waste thousands of characters explaining what types of weapons you own, yet cannot spend the time to figure out how to use a scanner and send us digital images of your degrees. This is bordering on the absurd.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Master of Ossus wrote:This is bordering on the absurd.
Bordering?
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

If anyone other then Stewie has a problem...I'm HoSing this...more because he's been whomped by Mike by the very fact he has yet to refute Mike.

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

The Dude wrote:
Master of Ossus wrote:This is bordering on the absurd.
Bordering?
Yup, cos it's gone all the way around, through "absurd", through "funny for all the wrong reasons", through "is he human?", back into "normal" and is now bordering on absurd again.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

What the hell, I'm ready to end this right here and now.

ALRIGHT STEWART LISTEN UP: I have a PO Box that I am willing to give you the address to so you can send me photocopied pictures of:

1) Your Degree
2) Your Drivers License

That is all you have to do to prove yourself. PM me and I will give you the PO Box address.

Of course, since you have no intention of doing so, this will end the same way all of the challenges made against you end: you making excuses for your inability to back up your statements.
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Darth Wong wrote:
Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:CRUCIBLE, you dont understand, he claims he can do it with a .45 cal pistol, not a rifle.
He also claims he can use a pistol to outshoot military marksmen with rifles.
Putting words in my mouth now is it! I never claimed that I could out shoot Military marksmen. Just that I could do better than anyone I've seen in the SW movies, IE, "more hits than misses on a standard sillhowette target at 100 yards with either a .22 or .45 caliber pistol"!

It is rude to mis-charicterise or lie about your opponents statements.

Why did you refuse to take my bet if you truely thought it was so hard? Do not give my any excuse that it's too hard to verify or it's not worth the time. A hundred is enough to be serious, not enough to be vital to your family's wellfair(unless you are poor) and it would be enough to sound good when you bragg. Any good CME should be able to think of a dozzen ways to check this.

Sincerely, Stewart.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Stewie wrote:Why did you refuse to take my bet if you truely thought it was so hard? Do not give my any excuse that it's too hard to verify or it's not worth the time. A hundred is enough to be serious, not enough to be vital to your family's wellfair(unless you are poor) and it would be enough to sound good when you bragg. Any good CME should be able to think of a dozzen ways to check this.

Sincerely, Stewart.
why should anyone be expected to take your challenge seriously when you have yet to answer to any challenge posted by anyone else on this board? most of which are absurdly fucking simple.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

What about your shit about the guys with the rifles and you with the pistol outshooting them on a bet eh?
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Well, Stewpot? I'm waiting.
For what?
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:
Master of Ossus wrote:Seriously, Stewart. You have a scanner, now. Scan and send us scans of your college/university degrees.
He can't, because they're in a huge storage facility or something.

Because, you know, people generally file away their credentials, instead of hanging them in their office. :roll:
No, they are in the basement. Do any of the other members of this board have their degree hanging in their home? Except for part time gigs I've been retired since 1993-4.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
DPDarkPrimus wrote:
Master of Ossus wrote:Seriously, Stewart. You have a scanner, now. Scan and send us scans of your college/university degrees.
He can't, because they're in a huge storage facility or something.

Because, you know, people generally file away their credentials, instead of hanging them in their office. :roll:
No, they are in the basement. Do any of the other members of this board have their degree hanging in their home? Except for part time gigs I've been retired since 1993-4.
That's why you haven't scanned it and e-mailed to the couple of people who've asked for it, right?

But aside from that...you've yet to actually say W-2, 1099, and is this a Sole proprietary, LLC, or Corporation?

Colonel Olrik
The Spaminator

Post by Colonel Olrik »

Stewart at SDI wrote: No, they are in the basement. Do any of the other members of this board have their degree hanging in their home?
Why yes, of course I have them with me.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Stewart at SDI wrote: No, they are in the basement. Do any of the other members of this board have their degree hanging in their home? Except for part time gigs I've been retired since 1993-4.
I am still a student, but both of my parents have degrees and they are both hanging above their desks in their offices. Try again.