Stewie commentary

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Darth Mall
Padawan Learner

Post by Darth Mall »

Yeah I live in Barrington, Il. Thats real close to Crystal Lake and as far as I know there is not a Stratigic Defense Institute near me.

:lol:

I don't know what your talking about Stew, but you are certainly a liar.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Darth Mall, call the number and let his mommy know what he's doing.

I mean, he did post his information online, he obviously wants us to call him with our problems.

Problem #1:
Stewart at SDI, You're an assclown!
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Someone should call up and ask for the strategic defense institute, see what sort of reply you get.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Hey, he really can be working at a Strategic Defense Institute. The problem just is that its a few guys sitting in a basement with a computer and solving "problems" for other people and when they are not doing that, they are trying to impress people at internet bulletin boards with their non-existant credentials and skills.

By the way Stewart, what kind of "problems" does your SDI solve? If i had a problem with programming the clock to my VCR, would you solve it? Why the hell is this BS business of yours called "Stategic Defense Institute" anyway?
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Ted C wrote:Strategic Defense Institute has neither a listing in the Yellow Pages nor is it listed with the Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce. Can you produce any evidence that this place really exists, Stewart?
He's already admitted that it isn't a real place. The "institute" is just him and of a bunch of friends providing low-demand "unconventional" "outside the box" solutions to anyone who can afford them. :lol:

What's really amusing is that he claimed to be the "Dean of Technology" of this nonexistent institute. :lol:
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Rightous Fist Of Heaven wrote:This is most fascinating Stewart when considering that standard 45ACP cartridge effective ranges are in the area of 20 to 60 meters. The classic Colt 1911A1 has a max effective range of 25 meters. So i find your claim a bit dubious.
I repeat my claim and challenge! More hits than misses on a standard sillowet target, from a full magasine, at 100m, infront of witnesses, any public range within 100 miles of Crystal Lake, Illinois, for a hundred bucks, cash money, U S funds.

I'll even give odds by using my stone stock out of the box gun instead of my Steve Barlow custom .45!

Any takers or is everyone on this board to chiken shit to back up their snid remarks and convictions with some cold hard cash?

In the Army we used to say money talks and BS walks. Well?
I'd say you are walking right now Stewie.

Last night after seeing this I called up some of my buds and checked some stuff out of the armory. We went up to the fantail and had a good old "redneck holiday". Not a one of us, even Schmitz, who has an expert rating for sharpshooter with all 3, could do what you are talking about.

Now shut the hell up you lying sack of shit.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

The problem here is that he is claiming extraordinary shooting prowess without any proof. No one has to put up any money or offer any free tickets; the burden of proof is his, so in the absence of any the logical conclusion is that it's (as usual) bullshit.

The wager thing is just a smokescreen so that he can get people who are unable or unwilling to take the risk to back down. It's a cheap tactic that is par for the course for an inveterate liar and braggart.
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Is he talking about a standard-issue 1911A1? Yes, he is. He's a moron. at 60 meters he would have to aim so far above the "Sillowette" that it wouldn't be in his sight picture, and it would be pure luck even then, if he hit anywhere NEAR center-mass, let alone get an accurate hit into a designated target area. Also, what the fuck is a sillowette? Or for that matter a magasine.
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

In one of his E-mails to me, he claimed he was so good with a handgun that he could outshoot soldiers with rifles at 200 metres. He also claimed that he defeated an experienced Kendo instructor with no lessons or experience in the sport because of his fantastic strength and reflexes and he bragged about his own IQ score. That's why I didn't even bother responding to it; braggarts like that are worthless.

As if anyone seriously believes he would pay this $3000 anyway; it's easy to make a "wager" on the Internet when you have no real intention of paying up when you lose.

Besides, he never bothered answering the issue about gravity drop. I believe the 1911A1 has a muzzle velocity of roughly 250 m/s. This means it would take roughly 0.4 seconds for the round to cover 100 metres distance. 1 G is roughly 9.8 m/s^2, so it should drop roughly 0.78 metres, or more than two and a half feet, and it's not like it's got any special fancy sights or scopes. And don't these things produce several inches of spread in shot groupings at 25 yards even when they're mounted in fixtures, never mind being operated by a guy who can't coordinate his hands well enough to type English words?
For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy
Meest
Jedi Master

Post by Meest »

He'll probably just come out and say this is a prank that him and some budies review and laugh about, but his ePeen has gotten him too deep, way to much effort and moronic nerdiness to make it laughable. Just shows he really really needs a hug from mom.
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Mike the other thing is that muzle velocity will be slightly variable depending upon the length of th barrel (you can get 1911 variants or the real thing straight from Sspringfield but there will be differences) and the round you are using. For instance the Federal C45LCA develops 900 fps of muzzle velocity while the Cor-Bon 230gr Performance Match round only develops 850fps of muzzle velocity. Thus even if I thought he had a virgin's chance at a gang bang I would hand him a random round just to watch as he vainly screwed up the calculations in his head.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Phil Skayhan
Jedi Knight

Post by Phil Skayhan »

Well, a little more info on the Stategic Defense Institute and Stewie.
THE HISTORY OF PRAIRIE GROVE wrote:The Herrendeens sold the farm to Royce Parker in the 1940s. The home was bought by Richard and Kit Davies in the 1960s. Both Kit and Richard Davies have been active in the Village since its incorporation in 1973. Kit has served on the School Board and Plan Commission and Richard Davies is currently a member of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
An aerial photo of the "institute"
Wow! Quite a facility you got going there, Stewart. And how's that living with mom and dad working out for you?
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Phil Skayhan wrote:Well, a little more info on the Stategic Defense Institute and Stewie.
THE HISTORY OF PRAIRIE GROVE wrote:The Herrendeens sold the farm to Royce Parker in the 1940s. The home was bought by Richard and Kit Davies in the 1960s. Both Kit and Richard Davies have been active in the Village since its incorporation in 1973. Kit has served on the School Board and Plan Commission and Richard Davies is currently a member of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
An aerial photo of the "institute"
http://www.skayhan.net/images/SDI.jpg
Wow! Quite a facility you got going there, Stewart. And how's that living with mom and dad working out for you?
Sweeeeeet I was right, when I thought when I used Mapquest and thought it was a residental by the look of the area. :D
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Oh, that's so wonderful. :mrgreen:
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
DaveJB
Jedi Council Member

Post by DaveJB »

With all the stuff he's been spouting off, he reminded me of someone, but I couldn't think who initially. Well, I just remembered - L. Ron Hubbard!

Seriously, his propensity for bullshitting about his credentials would make Lunatic Ron proud! :D
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That aerial shot of his house is just priceless. I especially love the fact that it doesn't even appear to have a paved, marked road out in front of it. How pathetic.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

Wow...and wow...don't you think it's about time our "friend" Stewart is put on medication and checked into a psychiatric ward? God...the guy is not well...
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Geez. Good going on the aerial photo! :lol:
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

It's almost like stardestroyer.net has it's own branch of the Imperial Intelligence service...

Come to think of it, a few of the members do strike me as the Imperial Inquisitor type....
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

Meh. NRI all the way! :wink:
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

Solauren wrote:It's almost like stardestroyer.net has it's own branch of the Imperial Intelligence service...

Come to think of it, a few of the members do strike me as the Imperial Inquisitor type....
Consider yourself reported. :D
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

muse wrote:Wow...and wow...don't you think it's about time our "friend" Stewart is put on medication and checked into a psychiatric ward? God...the guy is not well...
Nah, the guy just has to realize that the Vitamin Q he thinks he's taking is actually Flintstones Vitamins.

The more I think about it the more I think I've seen this guy before. Hey Stewie, is this the real you by any chance? Cause if it is I'm gonna be overflowing with joy.

aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Rogue 9

Post by Rogue 9 »

I seriously doubt it, since that's a Maryland ID card and he lives in Illinois. :roll:
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

The Dude wrote:
Solauren wrote:It's almost like stardestroyer.net has it's own branch of the Imperial Intelligence service...

Consider yourself reported. :D
Can't turn in a Prophet of the Dark Side, mere Inquisitor....
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Rogue 9 wrote:I seriously doubt it, since that's a Maryland ID card and he lives in Illinois. :roll:
Claims to, I don't know if anyone's IP checked the bastard yet. Thing is I find his claims on shooting, fighting, and general "badass" stuff are remarkably similar to the ones made by Dennis on several message boards I'm on. Probably co-incidence but I wouldn't be surprised if it's him.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P