Stewie commentary

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Oh, it's still rather interesting. I just fucking hate this guy, that's all.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
GySgt. Hartman
Jedi Knight

Post by GySgt. Hartman »

Let me just post two SFS quotes:
Solar wind certainly does interact with some interstelar space just not that much near earth.
Yeah, it's the same with gravity: It's usually a lot stronger, just not near Earth.
Mike wrote:See above.
See above.
Why did you avoid adressing the points of this parragraph by saying see above?

Were you afraid that they just might make some sence?
Hilarious.
"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon,
you will be a minister of death, praying for war." - GySgt. Hartman

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see." - GySgt. Hartman
Mr Flibble
Psychic Penguin

Post by Mr Flibble »

I can't wait for mike to tear apart his latest post.

I know this isn't really releveant to the debate, but I sincerely doubt he works at the "Stratigic Defense Instatute(sic)". It is one thing to rountinely make basic spelling errors throughout the posts, but to spell the name of your work place wrong (something he surely must have to fill out on all sorts of forms many times over if he is telling the truth) is something completely different. If he does work there, maybe he is a janitor.
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

SLAM! (Not the forum, Mike's latest reply. :wink: )
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

harbringer wrote:I think your will find stewart is getting help and thats why his style looks the way it does. He makes my typo's look positively decent. And if the aurora borealis was due to temperature not only would space glow but I would be able to see an aurora.

Could virus x etc be coaching stewart??
I know! SDI Man is geting Elimnium injections from either or both Virus-X or RSA..how else can you explain his arguments and resounding stupidity/stubborness?
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Stewart could be one of them in disguise.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Stuart Mackey

Post by Stuart Mackey »

evilcat4000 wrote:Stewart could be one of them in disguise.
RSA could disguise himself, for a time..Virus could not..his ego would trip him up. Nope..Elimnium injections, only thing that would produce something like SDI Man..its a {yet another} conspiracy by the troll reminant to destabilise the forces of warsiedom.
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

--------------
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

Mike did tear him apart, didn't he?
And than SDI's excuse, that he will be back on monday or tuesday. Does he need so long to formulate his response?
Well, two rounds are already over, let's see if he lasts the whole five rounds, so that he will be the second to archive that after DarkStar.
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Truly interesting. Im curious about what kind of physics classes Stewart has taken since such a trivial thing as ionosphere would not matter when it comes to the visual effects of a nuclear detonation. Neither does he seem to understand in terms of physics what makes things glow.

I also find it hilarious that he begins to ask credentials when his opponent disagrees with him and provides evidence for his claims that counter Stewarts bullshit.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm bored. [yawn]
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Oh, it's still rather interesting. I just fucking hate this guy, that's all.
Doesn't hold a candle to revprez.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
The Third Man
Jedi Knight

Post by The Third Man »

Is the DS efficiency argument (Page 4 of the 'technology level answered' thread) something new? I can't recall having seen this discussed before.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Hmmm, just my 2 cents but I think that Mike is making a fatal mistake .... he is using the term 'dumb ass' too much.

Mike, ever thought of trying 'ass hat' once in a while? Just to spice things up! :lol:

Anyone else have a few suggestions?
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Howedar wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Oh, it's still rather interesting. I just fucking hate this guy, that's all.
Doesn't hold a candle to revprez.
That's true.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

quick question.

How do these things end? Does someone give up or basiclly say Your stupid and I am not going to listen anymore.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Agent Fisher wrote:quick question.

How do these things end? Does someone give up or basiclly say Your stupid and I am not going to listen anymore.
They usually go for five posts, or until the opponent bitches out and leaves.

With all the debates Mike has done, only Darkstar made it to post #5 ;)
Stuart Mackey

Post by Stuart Mackey »

Genrally..yes.

--------------
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

The Kernel wrote:

They usually go for five posts, or until the opponent bitches out and leaves.

With all the debates Mike has done, only Darkstar made it to post #5 ;)
And remember that that was only because Darkstars über Wall Of Ignorance allowed him to keep babbling the same bullshit no matter what Mike said.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
Worlds Spanner
Jedi Knight

Post by Worlds Spanner »

Persistence is a debating skill.......sort of?

Forget it.
If you don't ask, how will you know?
Tasoth
Sith Devotee

Post by Tasoth »

At points, it almost seems that Darth Wong is pounding out post in anger, nut I have this creepy suspiscion that's he's reclining, smoking a pipe and getting a hummer while casually type this replies. Anyways, it's amazing what people fail to see when its put infront of them.
I've committed the greatest sin, worse than anything done here today. I sold half my soul to the devil. -Ivan Isaac, the Half Souled Knight

Mecha Maniac
muse
Jedi Council Member

Post by muse »

That was...amusing....do we get a lot of people like Stewart here?
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

muse wrote:That was...amusing....do we get a lot of people like Stewart here?
At times...literally they see something they disagree, present little to no objective evidence to the contray, or make up something that skews they viewpoint as possibly favorable. Then Mike decides the best course of action is to go one on one...and well the ball starts rolling.

It's fun to watch. More fun to see if you can learn anything because it's fascinating what people will pull to win.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

I stopped reading after Stewie's frist response to Wong... but now I feel the urge to torture myself with more.
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

It has now become painfully obvious that Stewart of SDI intends to use DarkStar's debating tactics of trying to overwhelm his opponent with verbosity, rather than anything else.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

It is also clear in the first paragraph that he has abandoned suspension of disbelief.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.