Mike vs Stewie

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Hey Stewie, with that nice figure income, how come you're still too poor to own a scanner?
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Slartibartfast wrote:You should use the earnings of your Instatute to buy a scanner.
I just did. Bought two in fact. Spent all afternoon hooking them up to the office and personal computers but will load the software tomorrow.

Then I'll have to get Bob to come over and show me how to use them.

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Hell I wanna know what a PhD plus guy is.

That and nice to see he spends $800 to go around asking folks...but doesn't spend the $800 on a man calling him out.
I did not need to spend more than $40.00 to prove them all wrong. All they had to do is accept the rangemasters word or have the guy in Barrington go and watch. I had and have other things to do than fly to wherever to do something that I can do here for free without disrupting my life.
Ah so you can spend $800 but not $40...get your lies in oreder if you want to fool people.
The fact that none was willing to accept my chalenge of open and fair terms, but tried to make me look like I was the one trying to duck out but instead making ever more extreem wagers (ACCEPTED) or requiring me to travle in stead of taking a third parties word or having a local board poster watch, shows what your made of.
That's why you never accepted Wilken's challenge.

Good, to know that you can't read as well as write.
The wager is still open, for any amount, at long odds! Nobody got the guts to loose a "C" note?
Riiiiight.
When your retired with nothing better to do and do not mind spending $800 on a road trip to prove a point to you folks, what does that say, if you'de bothered to think about it. But then again thinking isn't anones strong suite there is it?
It says you're an idiot with no chance in hell of having sex with your pet gerbil let alone a woman.
How much did anyone there make last year? (That they can't afford to blow a hundred bucks to find out if I can do the things I claim.) I made +-$50,000 for +-35 hours spread over two months, culminating in this weeks deal. It's only a hobby.

Sincerely, Stewart.

P.S. Will send photocopies of the closing statements to any who will post them if they do not belive me!
Right, sure...this from the boy who can't prove his sources, doesn't tell which PhD he got the info from and claims to make approximately what only 1% of the US population makes within that same time frame.

By the way given you had no idea of escrow and you claiming you have paperwork...crayon scrawlings doesn't count and I'm sure you don't have the EIN number to prove whom you work for.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Stewart at SDI
Pathological liar

Post by Stewart at SDI »

Ah so you can spend $800 but not $40...get your lies in oreder if you want to fool people.
What makes you think I did not spend the $40? I've got the targets and witness signatures to prove it. All I need is for one of you upstanding "people" to show me how to get them to you.
I did not accept his chalenge because it was not neccessary. We could have proved the point much more simply and at much less cost for both of us. I also had a real estate deal cooking and could not go to far.

Good, to know that you can't read as well as write.
The wager is still open, for any amount, at long odds! Nobody got the guts to loose a "C" note?
Riiiiight.

Well how about you taking it? Or are you to chicken shit to put up or shut up?
It says you're an idiot with no chance in hell of having sex with your pet gerbil let alone a woman.
I have noted that people make attacks that are realivant to their own worst fears.
Right, sure...this from the boy who can't prove his sources, doesn't tell which PhD he got the info from and claims to make approximately what only 1% of the US population makes within that same time frame.

By the way given you had no idea of escrow and you claiming you have paperwork...crayon scrawlings doesn't count and I'm sure you don't have the EIN number to prove whom you work for.
I do not "WORK" for any one but my self. Send me your address and I'll send you a Fedex full of neet things, BUT you have to promice to post everything for all to see. Do you have the guts to do that?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stratigic Defense Instatute, We provide Elegant Solutions to your Insolvable Problems.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote: Ah so you can spend $800 but not $40...get your lies in oreder if you want to fool people.
What makes you think I did not spend the $40? I've got the targets and witness signatures to prove it. All I need is for one of you upstanding "people" to show me how to get them to you.
I get it...you don't accept challenges because you aren't enough of a man.
Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:That's why you never accepted Wilken's challenge.
I did not accept his chalenge because it was not neccessary. We could have proved the point much more simply and at much less cost for both of us. I also had a real estate deal cooking and could not go to far.
Right...because a free trip down to NC would've taken a whole 24 hours to prove a marine wrong...but hey, you're the one too chicken.

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote: The wager is still open, for any amount, at long odds! Nobody got the guts to loose a "C" note?
Riiiiight.
Well how about you taking it? Or are you to chicken shit to put up or shut up?[/quote]

Nice that you still never took Wilken's offer but hey...we already know how much of crack shot you are from your own personal testimonial, once again too bad you couldn't prove it.
Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:It says you're an idiot with no chance in hell of having sex with your pet gerbil let alone a woman.
I have noted that people make attacks that are realivant to their own worst fears.
Nice to see you can't retort either.
Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:Right, sure...this from the boy who can't prove his sources, doesn't tell which PhD he got the info from and claims to make approximately what only 1% of the US population makes within that same time frame.

I do not "WORK" for any one but my self. Send me your address and I'll send you a Fedex full of neet things, BUT you have to promice to post everything for all to see. Do you have the guts to do that?

Sincerely, Stewart.
So what is your EIN number...also are your sole propietary, LLC or a corporation?

By the way if you need to actually send any of this...please post it here. I'm not asking anything a CPA or EA wouldn't ask for on just simple questionnarie.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Stewart, I believe the hostility you are encountering here is a result of you posting in the wrong thread, here's the one you probably wanted: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=41389
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Stewart, I'm tired of your bluster. If, in fact, you have a scanner then you can easily save the files to your computer and then forward them to any e-mail account. This should not be difficult, and e-mail accounts are posted all over the board.
Too bad you wouldn't have paid a penny, under Wilken's challenge, assuming you weren't full of shit. This is yet MORE ceaseless bluster. Too bad you didn't bother to post this information WHILE THE CHALLENGE WAS GOING ON, and instead copped out later on and attempted to make an excuse. BTW, was that big real estate deal your purchasing of the "Instatute?"
Riiiiight.

Well how about you taking it? Or are you to chicken shit to put up or shut up?
Stewart, you were the one who already chickened out of the challenge. Someone here was willing to do it. You failed. Repeating a challenge that YOU already failed to meet will buy you nothing.
Is that why you insist that people put up money to challenge your ludicrous marksmanship assertions?

I do not "WORK" for any one but my self.
Let me get this straight: you work at an "Instatute" that is supposed to come up with solutions to challenging technical problems. This "Instatute" exists within a residential neighborhood, is devoid of a scanner, and bribes doctors to work on issues using Subway sandwiches. And, at the same time, you work for yourself and no one else. You'll forgive me for being skeptical.

BTW, put up or shut up. What's your EIN number?
Send me your address and I'll send you a Fedex full of neet things,
Replete with your own unique brand of spelling errors and useless bullshit?
BUT you have to promice to post everything for all to see. Do you have the guts to do that?

Sincerely, Stewart.
Stewart, you loser. You're now asking that someone send you their home address when you haven't even been man enough to tell us that your SDI is a farce. You are truly pathetic.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

I made over $5 million bucks just by buying and selling stock of my Stratigic Offens Acadamee alone. Now I get to tell Bush where to drop da bombs.
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Oops, my bad, it's called the Tacticul Offens Acadamee.
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:You should use the earnings of your Instatute to buy a scanner.
I just did. Bought two in fact. Spent all afternoon hooking them up to the office and personal computers but will load the software tomorrow.

Then I'll have to get Bob to come over and show me how to use them.

Sincerely, Stewart.
Oh tell me why we keep him around?
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Stewart at SDI wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:That's why you never accepted Wilken's challenge.
Right...because a free trip down to NC would've taken a whole 24 hours to prove a marine wrong...but hey, you're the one too chicken.
Hey, it's not like Steward had a choice about the unfortunate timing. It's not his fault that he had important - very important! - business at the Stratigic Defense Instatute Head Quarters (*Tacticul Offens Acadamee Long-Rainge Spie Fotograph Providead :wink: ) just in time to avoid Wilken's offer! It's not like Steward has the time to drive all over the country for ten days at $800 expense, nevermind a quick and free plane trip!

... Whoops! :lol:

"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

This has gone from being playfully amusing to painfully embarrassing. Stewie, if you are reading this, PLEASE just conceed the argument and stop all this nonesense.

I'll give you credit that you obviously don't give up even when faced with overwhelming odds, but seriously, your insistance on continuing this farce is wasting everyone's time and making you look like an idiot. Do you really think anyone is going to believe a person who cannot even spell the name of his company?

On a related matter, now that the debate is over, isn't it about time that Stewie recieved a custom title? I nominate "Compulsive Liar", although I think "CEO Strategic Defense Instatute" would work as well.
Coalition
Jedi Master

Post by Coalition »

Hey, maybe after he scans them in, he can put the files at a Yahoo group. Free, and the uploading process is easy enough for even me to figure out.

At least that way, we can all go to the site, and view for ourselves.

Stewart, can Kinko's scan them, and save them to a disk for you? If so, you can then upload them to Yahoo that way.
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Stewart, you fucking sorry sack of shit. You are still bolstering with your shooting abilities even when you flatly ignored the whole new thread CmdrWilkens made for you where he gave the challenge. You wouldnt have needed to pay a goddamn dime to take that challenge, he would have paid everything for you, and yet you didnt even fucking respond?
You truly are a sad goddamn piece of work. You truly believe anyone is going to believe a single fucking word you say when its most obviously a lie?

And isnt it a bit hard to jack in two scanners in a treehouse? I mean, your "office" isnt of the best kind available in the states as we all know.

Give the fuck up you goddamn pussy, its rather obvious that you arent worth a pile of dung in a debate or in honesty. You are a joke, a piece of comedy.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
muse
Jedi Council Member

Re: Photo posting

Post by muse »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Let me get this straight, you actually thought the Office Max could take your photos and do everything for you? Also, you don't know what it means to store or host photos online? Furthermore, you don't know how to use the post office to send disks to Mike?
I would if I knew his address! I am not the computer wiz! Dr.'s Bob and Geodude have that responcability. I've told you all before, It's not my yob, man!
Don't you mean Dr. Neil and Bob? Neil and Bob, get it? Bwahahahahaha!
ø¤ º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

I like Celine Dion myself. Her ballads alone....they make me go all teary-eyed and shit.
- Havok
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Once again Stewart, I'm gonna ask you a simple question. Do you happen to have a couple Ernie Emerson CQC-6's and a Panerai watch lying around? And an Innova X-5, ARC LS and Surefire E2e to go along with all those fancy guns? Because as you know every SpecOps/military contractor type just happens to have those goodies.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Stewart at SDI wrote:
Let me get this straight, you actually thought the Office Max could take your photos and do everything for you? Also, you don't know what it means to store or host photos online? Furthermore, you don't know how to use the post office to send disks to Mike?
I would if I knew his address! I am not the computer wiz! Dr.'s Bob and Geodude have that responcability. I've told you all before, It's not my yob, man!
Dr.s Bob and Geodude? wow, that's really sad. a Dr. Bob i could believe, but Geodude? tell me, do you have another doctor there named Pikachu as well?

GEODUDE! I CHOOSE YOU!

oh yes. in the future i'd recommend not using pokemon as a source of names for your imaginary doctors.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

Darth_Zod wrote:Dr.s Bob and Geodude? wow, that's really sad. a Dr. Bob i could believe, but Geodude? tell me, do you have another doctor there named Pikachu as well?

GEODUDE! I CHOOSE YOU!

oh yes. in the future i'd recommend not using pokemon as a source of names for your imaginary doctors.
ROFLMAO!

The great thing about this is that Phil's delightful article included a passage about Pokemon Trading Cards. It is becoming clearer and clearer that our original assessment of Stewie was dead on. :shock:

:)

:D

:lol:
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Cornelius
Jedi Knight

Post by Cornelius »

Damn. I don't get it. :(
Sir Sirius
Sith Devotee
Location: 6 hr 45 min R.A. and -16 degrees 43 minutes declination

Post by Sir Sirius »

I'm starting to think that this is somekind of a ploy to see how we would react to someone as loony as "Steward at SDI", I mean seriously no one can be as pathetic, arrogant, boastfull and thoroughly ignorant as he is all at the same time and anyone could come up with more believeable lies then he does, even a total retard. I can just imagine a couple of highschool kids laughing at all the attention their gimmic is getting.

And no I am not saying this to spite Steward, I really am dead serious.
Ryoga
Jedi Knight

Post by Ryoga »

Damn, I thought i was the only one who noticed the Geodude thing. :P

Holy fuck, this is hilarious.

By this point, I'm really, really, really tempted to call Mrs. Davies and see if she knows what her son is up to....
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

Ok Stewie, it's time to settle this for good. This board isn't big enough for both Military Contractors, so we, the guys at the Tacticul Offens Acadamee are issuing a formal challenge to your Instatute: gloves off, all or nothing, winner takes all.

Meet us at the hill near the Milkshake shop, and bring your pedal car. Remember, girls aren't allowed, they've got cuties.
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Sir Sirius wrote:I'm starting to think that this is somekind of a ploy to see how we would react to someone as loony as "Steward at SDI", I mean seriously no one can be as pathetic, arrogant, boastfull and thoroughly ignorant as he is all at the same time and anyone could come up with more believeable lies then he does, even a total retard. I can just imagine a couple of highschool kids laughing at all the attention their gimmic is getting.

And no I am not saying this to spite Steward, I really am dead serious.
I said myself that i thought of this possibility a while ago allready. It just seems absolutely impossible that anyone could be like Stewart and be dead serious about it.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
The Dude
Jedi Knight

Post by The Dude »

I don't buy that he's doing this on purpose; he's just a fucking idiot who mistakenly thought that blustering about his fictional credentials would earn him some deference instead of mockery and scorn.

He isn't even smart enough to make up decent lies; for me, the great Wars-vs-Trek PhD road trip of '04 (complete with no less than EIGHT anonymous fantasy physics profs) takes the cake.

My 2nd favourite of his inept lies would be about the "Instatute". Since he wasn't even smart enough to lie correctly about the SDI, confusing Initiative with Institute, he tried to cover by pretending he meant his "think tank" - which, of course, is located in his parents' house, has no scanner, customers, business registration, website or any verifiable non-moron members. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another classic is his now-forgotten claim to have written a game (with playtesters!) incorporating the physics of SW and ST that proves ST is superior. :lol: :lol:
Stewart wrote:I have writen a game that is usable in any setting and does not have to use "special" rules to make things work like you've seen on the screen. Play testers have told me that it works and that shorn of plot elements they can beat the writers every time. That game opperates under the above rules and ST beats SW every time when the players can do anything they want that they have seen on the screen.
Of course, now he can't even operate the two scanners he supposedly bought. Where can we all download this game of yours, Stewie???

:lol: :lol:
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

I'd like to see this game. With his patheticly weak grasp of typing, it should compile.. For about seven letters.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter