Turbo laser cannons power.

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Robert Walper wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:Good idea. Stewart, I challenge you to debate this subject with me. Alone.
*looks up* Umm...guys...are you seeing those dark clouds and lightening flashes too? *trembles in both excitement and fear* :P
No, we're not, because we learned to duck and cover long ago whenever he got into these moods.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Psycho Smiley
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Psycho Smiley »

This will be quite entertaining (if he doesn't shit himself and run away). :)
An Erisian Hymn:
Onward Christian Soldiers, / Onward Buddhist Priests.
Onward, Fruits of Islam, / Fight 'till you're deceased.
Fight your little battles, / Join in thickest fray;
For the Greater Glory / of Dis-cord-i-a!
Yah, yah, yah, / Yah-yah-yah-yah plfffffffft!
Geran
Redshirt

Re: Smakdown reply

Post by Geran »

Stewart at SDI wrote:I refer you to the following books: THE EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS published by the DoE in 1954, THE MAKING OF THE ATOMIC BOMB and DARK SUN both by Richard Rhodes and the OPERATION PLOWSHAIR reports also published by the DoE.
The Effects of Nuclear Wapons by Russel D. Hoffman
From his HomePage:
# Owner, programmer and animator for The Animated Software Company.
# Technologist with more than two decades of computer programming Experience.
# Radio talk show host (soon to be broadcasting live on the Internet).
# Writer, environmentalist and lecturer.
# Mountain biker, in-line skater.

Not really impressive...

Richard Rhodes is an Associate Proffessor in Linguistics ("American Indian languages, grammatical theory, phonology and lexicology")

Why Do you think that these are in any way qualified to write about Nuclear Weapons?[/url]
Tribun
Jedi Council Member

Post by Tribun »

Nothing from him yet.

I wonder if he will accept Mike's challenge........
Admiral_K
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by Admiral_K »

I'm sorry, I know its not valid debate tactic to attack someones grammar or spelling, but Stewarts inability to spell even the most basic words makes it hard for me to believe he is anywhere remotely close to even having a high school education.
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Admiral_K wrote:I'm sorry, I know its not valid debate tactic to attack someones grammar or spelling, but Stewarts inability to spell even the most basic words makes it hard for me to believe he is anywhere remotely close to even having a high school education.
He says he's Dsylexic (sp?) otherwise he'd probably be roasting alive right now just by the flames on the spelling alone.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Robert Walper
Dishonest Resident Borg Fan-Whore

Post by Robert Walper »

Tribun wrote:Nothing from him yet.

I wonder if he will accept Mike's challenge........
Ten bucks says he's gonna mention the hot date again, or something significantly similar in nature(ie: "real life distracting". Of course, since I mentioned it, I might have made the bet moot.
EmperorMing
Sith Devotee

Post by EmperorMing »

Geran wrote:
Stewart at SDI wrote:I refer you to the following books: THE EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS published by the DoE in 1954, THE MAKING OF THE ATOMIC BOMB and DARK SUN both by Richard Rhodes and the OPERATION PLOWSHAIR reports also published by the DoE.
From his HomePage:
# Owner, programmer and animator for The Animated Software Company.
# Technologist with more than two decades of computer programming Experience.
# Radio talk show host (soon to be broadcasting live on the Internet).
# Writer, environmentalist and lecturer.
# Mountain biker, in-line skater.

Not really impressive...

Richard Rhodes is an Associate Proffessor in Linguistics ("American Indian languages, grammatical theory, phonology and lexicology")

Why Do you think that these are in any way qualified to write about Nuclear Weapons?[/url]
This is too much. Talk about eating your own foot up to the thigh...

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck

Kill your God!
LapsedPacifist
Jedi Knight

Post by LapsedPacifist »

Geran wrote:
Stewart is an idiot, but that's the wrong "Effects of Nuclear Weapons."

http://www.cddc.vt.edu/host/atomic/nukeffct/ Is the right one.

LP
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Stewie, though I sincerely doubt you will have the balls to post again, much less take up Mike's challenge, the answer to your what the frell are TLs question can be found in the Blaster Fire Speed thread in PSW.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

Straha wrote:
Admiral_K wrote:I'm sorry, I know its not valid debate tactic to attack someones grammar or spelling, but Stewarts inability to spell even the most basic words makes it hard for me to believe he is anywhere remotely close to even having a high school education.
He says he's Dsylexic (sp?) otherwise he'd probably be roasting alive right now just by the flames on the spelling alone.
He also says his brain has one half with 185 IQ and the other half like "forest gump" so I put fuck all stock in what he says.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Stewie has started thus locking
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete