Zapp gets an ISD to attack the Federation

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

wautd
Emperor's Hand

Zapp gets an ISD to attack the Federation

Post by wautd »

Scenario:

Because of a temporal multidimensional distortion thingy Zapp Brannigan finds himself in command of a brandnew ISD loaded with AT-AT's, TIE's,... and is crewed with imperials (officers, stormies,...) who are completely loyal to him and dont question his authority (even if his commands sound suicidal).

His mission: take down the UFP (lets just say a wormhole leades to the milky way)

Important note: the Feds found old Futurama episodes in its database and are aware of the stupidity of Zapp.

What will happen? Can the Federation use Zapps stupidity against him? Or is the technological gap just to high? Or maybe even a MAD thanks to Zapp?

(since Zapp is in it it might as wel be put in other sci-fi, i'll leave this to the moderator to decide)
KrauserKrauser
Sith Devotee

Post by KrauserKrauser »

Zapp can't fight. He goes to the various planets to check for hot chicks while accidentally killing entire civilizations with the ISD's firepower.
VRWC : Justice League : SDN Weight Watchers : BOTM : Former AYVB

Resident Magic the Gathering Guru : Recovering MMORPG Addict
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

KrauserKrauser wrote:Zapp can't fight. He goes to the various planets to check for hot chicks while accidentally killing entire civilizations with the ISD's firepower.
most likely but can he be stopped?

I also want to point to ease at which the planet express crew could board and enter the brids of Zapps ship
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

wautd wrote:
KrauserKrauser wrote:Zapp can't fight. He goes to the various planets to check for hot chicks while accidentally killing entire civilizations with the ISD's firepower.
most likely but can he be stopped?

I also want to point to ease at which the planet express crew could board and enter the brids of Zapps ship
Most likely not.

The stormies will kill all boarders except the women Zapp wants to keep.

Literally he would have everything he ever wanted.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
wautd
Emperor's Hand

Post by wautd »

If i was the feds i would fill a ship with the galaxy's finest woman and let it cruise near that blackish holish thing :P
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

His strategy of sending wave after wave of turbolaser fire against anyone out there would be highly effective, however.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

We know that short lived Data replicas can be made, with a female configuration. So the Feds best bet is to make a bunch of hot female androids, and send them onto the ISD on a suicide mission. Seven of Nine should also be sent along to assimilate people.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

consequences wrote:We know that short lived Data replicas can be made, with a female configuration. So the Feds best bet is to make a bunch of hot female androids, and send them onto the ISD on a suicide mission. Seven of Nine should also be sent along to assimilate people.
Fembot Assasins Mr Powers? :lol:
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Keevan_Colton wrote:
consequences wrote:We know that short lived Data replicas can be made, with a female configuration. So the Feds best bet is to make a bunch of hot female androids, and send them onto the ISD on a suicide mission. Seven of Nine should also be sent along to assimilate people.
Fembot Assasins Mr Powers? :lol:
Hehe. :D
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.