It came From Spacebattles

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

TheDarkling
Sith Marauder

Post by TheDarkling »

I think the E-D stands more of a chance than the Imps however it still may be beaten since I think the Imps are all but dead.
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Singuler Quartet wrote:
TheDarkling wrote:I saw a few two men teams in the death star.
Yeah, but that's a death star.When you're on a 9km sphere, you sorta have a lot more room.
More like 160km IIRC.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Howedar wrote:
Singuler Quartet wrote:
TheDarkling wrote:I saw a few two men teams in the death star.
Yeah, but that's a death star.When you're on a 900km sphere, you sorta have a lot more room.
More like 160km IIRC.
Sorrys. Ment a 900 there, not a 160, and especially not a 9.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

The Imperial Naval officers'll be in trouble, but the stormtroopers will catch on eventually, and since their armor is airtight, the Thing'll have a tough time infecting them.1
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Darth Yoshi wrote:The Imperial Naval officers'll be in trouble, but the stormtroopers will catch on eventually, and since their armor is airtight, the Thing'll have a tough time infecting them.1
Eventually, but how long would that take? The only reason they figured it out in the Movie is because the dogs were barking when it changed (But then again, I would be screaming my head off if somebody I knew did some of the shit it did) and the guy came back to check on the dogs. I think that it would be able to do some nasty stuff to 10 unarmed stormtroopers, and do it from the end of the room with th comm. unit (after stealing all of the other trooper's comm. units)