Inaugural Trollish Post

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

John Clarke wrote:You know, this is exactly what he told me to expect.

"he's an idiot"
"blah blah"

Apparently, this ad hominem shit is endemic to you Star Wars people. When you can't win, you just call the other guy filthy names until he doesn't debate you any more, and then you howl that you're victorious. Sick.

That's not a ad hominem. not all insults are ad hominems, not all ad hominems are insults.

This is an ad hominem:

Rodger doesn't even have a PhD so he can't be taken seriously

This is not:

Rodger is an idiot if he expects the Ties to go so low that they'll hit the trees and they'll fly INTO them.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

John Clarke wrote:Hey Rob... nah, forget it.
What, don't I get the story about waiting for some backup server? How about just having Rogers post the damned thing himself, or is he busy writing the "old" mail message now?

As to the Fanfic nonsense, he was responding to Mikes Battle scenario's and never mentioned his own fanfic anywhere. That's his problem not ours. If he had wanted to mention anything about altitude, he should have in his mails. Now once again, provide proof of your statements or admit your lying.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

John Clarke wrote:You know, this is exactly what he told me to expect.

"he's an idiot"
"blah blah"

Apparently, this ad hominem shit is endemic to you Star Wars people. When you can't win, you just call the other guy filthy names until he doesn't debate you any more, and then you howl that you're victorious. Sick.
Bwaahaahaa yep, the fact he was an idiot and his mail showed him as such has nothing to do with us calling him one eh? Dear oh dear, now about you providing this proof of yours, or are we still waiting on Rogers writing it?
John Clarke

Post by John Clarke »

You know, what Rob? First, fuck you. Second, Rodger has a job, and as far as I can tell, that's more than you've got going for you.

Second, before you try witch-hunting, go back to school and pass third-grade English.

"Admit your lying"? Admit your mother.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

John Clarke wrote:You know, what Rob? First, fuck you. Second, Rodger has a job, and as far as I can tell, that's more than you've got going for you.

Second, before you try witch-hunting, go back to school and pass third-grade English.

Adn you complain about us insulting...
Bender and God, Futurama
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

John Clarke wrote:I'VE ALREADY CONCEDED THAT ALTITUDE IS NOT EXPLICITLY STATED!

And now let me ask you... at what altitude is TERRAIN TYPICALLY ENCOUNTERED?
Depends on the tectonic activity prevelant on the planet and the area your flying through, the Rockies or the Himalya's as an example from earth means that you'd be in trouble, if we shift to Mars then Olympus Mons means youd be encountering terrain outside of the atmosphere (even if it still had an Earthlike Atmosphere). Now your canon proof that the boxy shape of a Fed shuttle is more manouevrable in atmoshpere than an TIE's with examples of TIE's operating in atmosphere for a comparison.
John Clarke

Post by John Clarke »

Yeah, I complain about you using ad hominem attacks, and yes, I'll use them IN RETURN.

Now Rob, you vapid little necrophiliac piece of sheep shit, wipe that STUFF off your CHIN and run home to your daddy! He's waiting for you in the tool shed, you pus-nutted low-life shit-for-brains glob of vaginal snot.

And in case I haven't made my displeasure with you sufficiently clear, go masturbate with a handful of broken glass.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

John Clarke wrote:You know, what Rob? First, fuck you. Second, Rodger has a job, and as far as I can tell, that's more than you've got going for you.

So you're basically admitting that you have no proof as any inquiry for it produces insults and evasions, well what else were we to expect? What is it Mr Rodgers does? Come to that what do you do? And of course what possible difference does it make to your arguments whether he has a job, or i have a job (Manager of a training centre, though currently off recovering from operations). Well any chance of a complete answer here? maybe no evasions and total honesty from you.
John Clarke

Post by John Clarke »

Oh, Rob, one last note:

I think it's gracious in the extreme to even assume that TIEs are CAPABLE of operating inside atmosphere, considering the fact that there ISN'T ANY canon evidence to support this ability.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

John Clarke wrote:Yeah, I complain about you using ad hominem attacks, and yes, I'll use them IN RETURN.

Now Rob, you vapid little necrophiliac piece of sheep shit, wipe that STUFF off your CHIN and run home to your daddy! He's waiting for you in the tool shed, you pus-nutted low-life shit-for-brains glob of vaginal snot.

And in case I haven't made my displeasure with you sufficiently clear, go masturbate with a handful of broken glass.
And yet we're still waiting on this evidence of yours. Still if all you can do is come up with a lame selection of insults, well then off you go. Any more evasions and running away from you? Perhaps you'd like to inscrease your hypocrite credentials (after all admitting to using Ad Hominen attacks straight after criticising others for doing so is hardly the poster for honesty and reliability is it?)

Care to hang yourself some more?
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

John Clarke wrote:Oh, Rob, one last note:

I think it's gracious in the extreme to even assume that TIEs are CAPABLE of operating inside atmosphere, considering the fact that there ISN'T ANY canon evidence to support this ability.
Actually there is, but can you find it *hint* the end of Empire Strikes Back.

Now any more lies from you? Any more evasions? Stupid insults in place of argumements/answers to direct questions?
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

John Clarke wrote:Yeah, I complain about you using ad hominem attacks, and yes, I'll use them IN RETURN.

Already proved no ad hominems.

Oh and now that I've smashed your pathetic claims that Mike ignored points, would anyone want Pizza?
Bender and God, Futurama
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:

Already proved no ad hominems.

Oh and now that I've smashed your pathetic claims that Mike ignored points, would anyone want Pizza?
Pepperoni and Mushroom please, with extra pepperoni, I'll get the beers.
Cpt_Frank
Official SD.Net Evil Warsie Asshole

Post by Cpt_Frank »

Hey, he hasn't said something for quite a while.
Perhaps he's commited suicide?
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Proof that moderators are needed, yes?
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Cpt_Frank wrote:Hey, he hasn't said something for quite a while.
Perhaps he's commited suicide?
Busy writing out the "old" mail from Mr Rodgers probably, or crying because we won't play the game his way, instead demanding logic, proof and some evidence of intellect in his replies.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Howedar wrote:Proof that moderators are needed, yes?
No, he was dealt with and if he returns with more of the same then more fun for everyone else, after all some of you moissed out on the opportunity to hold him up to ridicule.
:)
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

As Mike is so fond of saying

Bender and God, Futurama
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

I was going to say
(So, SB is good for something :mrgreen:)
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.

Post by Guest »

Who was that jumped-up, trollish little wanker?
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Oooh! Can I paint a silouette of a troll on my computer since I helped kill him?
Bender and God, Futurama
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Oooh! Can I paint a silouette of a troll on my computer since I helped kill him?
Half a troll, as it was an assist. :D
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Rob Wilson wrote:
Grand Admiral Thrawn wrote:Oooh! Can I paint a silouette of a troll on my computer since I helped kill him?
Half a troll, as it was an assist. :D

Ah.... :evil: :P
Bender and God, Futurama