Q99
Jedi Council Member

Porgs vs Tribbles

Post by Q99 »

A buncha Porgs vs a pile of Tribbles

Who wins? ;)
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Re: Porgs vs Tribbles

Post by Soontir C'boath »

If Porgs are not herbivores, then they can eat the tribbles. Otherwise the latter will outpopulate them in short order as they do not seem to have an apparent need for a source of energy to do so.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

Given the resources available on their island, and the fact that they have predominantly front facing eyes and prominent canines, the Porgs' diet is almost certainly the same as the puffins they CGId over. So small fish, molluscs, etc.
Q99
Jedi Council Member

Post by Q99 »

Vendetta wrote: 2017-12-24 04:38am Given the resources available on their island, and the fact that they have predominantly front facing eyes and prominent canines, the Porgs' diet is almost certainly the same as the puffins they CGId over. So small fish, molluscs, etc.
We do get a look at their teeth and they have two 'canines' which are normally for holding meat in place, so I suspect they do a bit more hunting.
CetaMan
Youngling

Post by CetaMan »

Tribbles still do need to eat - remember that their reproduction was maintained by the grain reserves and material stores. They don't magically generate babies.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

The mighty Tribble Empire shall reign triumphant!

Until the Porgs call for help from their ally Chewbacca, bringing the full might of the Wookies to their aid. ;)
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
Zor
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zor »

Basically this situation ends with either a bunch of happy porgs burping up furballs or with an ecosystem of tribbles being preyed on by Porgs.

Zor
HAIL ZOR! WE'LL BLOW UP THE OCEAN!
Heros of Cybertron-HAB-Keeper of the Vicious pit of Allosauruses-King Leighton-I, United Kingdom of Zoria: SD.net World/Tsar Mikhail-I of the Red Tsardom: SD.net Kingdoms
WHEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ON EARTH, ALL EARTH BREAKS LOOSE ON HELL
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/ind
http://zortropolis.myminicity.com/tra
Terran Sphere
The Art of Zor