SW vs ST fan-made trailer

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

SW vs ST fan-made trailer

Post by Borgholio »

Now I know there are a billion of these things out there, but this actually looks pretty good, so I thought I'd share it. It is a combination of movie clips, video game clips, and other fan-made clips.

Nitpicking about weapon and shield tech aside...it's still pretty cool to watch. :) Oh and looking at the other videos in the Youtube channel, I found a Marvel vs Star Wars trailer. Ever see Batman with lightsaber? That was pretty neat too.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Captain Seafort
Jedi Council Member

Re: SW vs ST fan-made trailer

Post by Captain Seafort »

"Get out of the chair". :lol:
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

Borgholio wrote:Oh and looking at the other videos in the Youtube channel, I found a Marvel vs Star Wars trailer. Ever see Batman with lightsaber? That was pretty neat too.
Wonder if you mean the beatdown video from Youtube channel batinthesun? Batman vs Vader. It was pretty fucking cool, and it ended precisely how it ought to have.

Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Post by Borgholio »

Actually Batman put up a much better fight than I thought he would. That was a clever trick shorting out Vader's suit...but predictably it only made him mad.
You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

I'm the guy the entirety of the DCU relies on to keep in check the entirety of the DCU if they should go bad but I can't handle Darth Vader.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

To be honest, they knew Bats would lose due to the contest being determined by fan vote and not character analysis. It's also not necessarily reasonable inasmuch as the nature of their contest is "a fight to the death", which pretty much required Batman to get into a fistfight with a Sith Lord. Arguably, Batman would have done everything in his power to avoid having to duel Vader face to face, because of exactly what happened in the video.

They will be putting out an alternative version in a few weeks wherein Batman wins.