Explaination of Borg Shield adaptation.

SWvST: the subject of the main site.

Moderator: Vympel

Crateria
Padawan Learner

Re: Explaination of Borg Shield adaptation.

Post by Crateria »

Meh, I'm dropping out.
Damn you know it. You so smart you brought up like history and shit. Laying down facts like you was a blues clues episode or something. How you get so smart? Like the puns and shit you use are wicked smart, Red Letter Moron! HAHAHAHAH!1 Fucks that is funny, you like should be on TV with Jeff Dunham and shit.-emersonlakeandbalmer
God is like the strict dad while Satan is the cool uncle who gives you weed. However sometimes he'll be a dick and turn you in.
Metahive
Sith Devotee

Re: Explaination of Borg Shield adaptation.

Post by Metahive »

Stofsk wrote:What would have aided that better though is if he actually tried contacting them prior to setting up the mine field. Maybe they just ignored him or if he did talk to them they might say something like 'what is this conflict to us? why should we care?' That way when Sisko tries his gambit at the end of SoA by putting his life on the line it's something the Prophets can't ignore.
They exist non-linearly in time, chances are they'd already know what kind of argument he was going to make and rejected it as they did nothing to stop the initital surges of the Dominion through the wormhole.
People at birth are naturally good. Their natures are similar, but their habits make them different from each other.
-Sanzi Jing (Three Character Classic)

Saddam’s crime was so bad we literally spent decades looking for our dropped monocles before we could harumph up the gumption to address it
-User Indigo Jump on Pharyngula

O God, please don't let me die today, tomorrow would be so much better!
-Traditional Spathi morning prayer